Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Beware of the Jackass Troll

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
@tjhal1 - Good advice never goes out of style and this is one I always follow - "Never argue with a fool, on lookers might not be able to tell the difference"

Last edited:

tickdickler

Poster
No…..Faggit trolling has nothing to do with one’s politics. By the way…..Yore the exact Faggit I was describing.

Either way…..we haven’t doxxed you…..yet, but you should definitely go ahead and start crying…..
Please pinpoint one time I have trolled? I just don’t agree with most political points on here.

And if you even attempt to doxx me it probably won’t end up well. I’ve got kids and I don’t take threats lightly.

Sneakattack

Poster
Founder
Yikes at this thread. I’m seriously embarrassed for the OP. Only this board would automatically equate being a democrat to being a troll. Do better.

I mean you make flaming fags look straight as fuck, but this is the Free Speech arena, so you be you boo.

Both of my parents are Democrats, it’s a given since my dad worked/retired for the govt, so I understand their perspective. I don’t get it, but I understand the reasoning.

It’s cool man, not everyone sees the bigger picture.

I grew up not seeing color, I was raised to do well whatever my surroundings and there are zero excuses for bad behavior, however my parents failure is that the majority of Democrats and a lot of republicans would rather fuck you than do good for you.

The BS that needs to stop is dividing us. We are an unstoppable nation when we are United, we are easily defeated divided, so again, you do you, and even if there disagreements, we should all stick together for our country.

tickdickler

Poster
I mean you make flaming fags look straight as fuck, but this is the Free Speech arena, so you be you boo.

Both of my parents are Democrats, it’s a given since my dad worked/retired for the govt, so I understand their perspective. I don’t get it, but I understand the reasoning.

It’s cool man, not everyone sees the bigger picture.

I grew up not seeing color, I was raised to do well whatever my surroundings and there are zero excuses for bad behavior, however my parents failure is that the majority of Democrats and a lot of republicans would rather fuck you than do good for you.

The BS that needs to stop is dividing us. We are an unstoppable nation when we are United, we are easily defeated divided, so again, you do you, and even if there disagreements, we should all stick together for our country.
I appreciate the sentiment, and I agree. I even posted on here that I didn’t mind Trump. I actually appreciated certain things about his presidency. But alas, all I’ve been relegated to on this site is a troll.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Please pinpoint one time I have trolled? I just don’t agree with most political points on here.

And if you even attempt to doxx me it probably won’t end up well. I’ve got kids and I don’t take threats lightly.
😂🤣😂….

Called your behavior in the post before this. You are crying about something that isn’t happening. Again because of faggits like you. You would sue….as I mentioned. 🤣👍🤣

Verbatim…..so this, Dr. Faggit is why you are a troll. Any yet also why the people that possess said skills are again smarter than you.

See, in the fucked up world we live in (from my perspective) you are either part of the problem OR part of the solution.

Top Bottom