Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

UPDATE: Body found & ruled homicide, Brian on the run - Where is Gabby Petito? Last Heard from with Boyfriend on a Cross Country Trip

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Damn thats hard to watch. Its an hour long traffic stop but I'll summarize for y'all. He did it.

They got pulled over because he was literally fighting with the girl in his car. She was slapping him and while he was driving and they were swerving so the cops pulled them over. Once stopped it took over an hour to straighten out. They almost charged the girl with domestic violence because she had admitted to hitting the guy in the arm. The cop ends up NOT charging her and taking her to jail but he does make them separate for the night as part of letting them go. I bet that cop feels like shit even though he did the right thing.

Anyway, yeah its hard to imagine the boyfriend didn't have something to do with his disappearance.

The dude seems somewhat normal int he video tbh. He was chill and not worked up, wouldn't have suspected him as a killer. But listening to the history of their relationship, there was a ton of tension there. Lots of fighting and disagreeing about little shit like dirty feet and sand on shoes etc. If they were already physical then its not hard to make the leap that it escalated too far one day and he killed her.

Last edited:

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Have to admit the guy seems pretty level headed. But makes no sense that he wouldn’t be telling the family and cops what happened.
Also, am I the only one thinking she’s probably a little minx in the sack?
Yeah, she seemed like she had the crazy bug. Was hitting and slapping him while he was driving. Crying at the drop of a hat. Had kind of an annoying voice ...... she fits the bill

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
So....how soon do they arrest the POS murderer fiancé?

mrt

Elite
She’s dead. The boyfriend murdered her.
Due to the close proximity of both of them to that double homicide it is even possible he may have been involved with that and she was a living witness to him committing a crime or murders. The truth will come out soon, they know more than they are telling since a last text message was sent and their daughter did not send text message but video. His actions are of a criminal.... ;0(

khael-hawk

One of the Main Maniacs for Sure
Founder
Damn thats hard to watch. Its an hour long traffic stop but I'll summarize for y'all. He did it.
Sorry, but nothing in the video gives an elevated rise to that suspicion. It's a fair suspicion based on the law of averages and human nature, but crediting it to that video is inaccurate and implies (though you likely don't mean to) that the officers screwed up by not taking further action, which is far from the case. Based on all the indicators they had to work with, their actions were completely reasonable.

What I got from that was a pretty girl with an anxiety problem and major daddy issues, but likely a very kind hearted person. He seems even tempered, polite and comfortable in his skin, if a bit awkward. Neither seemed to have any deep seated issue with the other and neither wanted to see the other get in trouble. They appear to genuinely care for each other. I will add that the one thing I did take away from that is she seemed a bit too dependent on him, especially in that she didn't want to drive anywhere. I am suspicious about him really believing she would drive off and leave him which is something he indicated he was concerned about. My gut tells me he knows that's not true. He showed no indication he was worried about that when the officers gave her the keys and drove him to a motel. It makes me wonder where else he isn't being 100% accurate. That being said, it's still a leap based on likelihoods that have virtually nothing to do with this situation to get to where he offs her or kicks her out of the vehicle and just drives off.

I suspect this one is going to get more weird and it may not end the way folks think it's going to.

The circumstances are much different but this feels like Mollie Tibbets all over again. I genuinely hope it turns out better than that situation.

Last edited:

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Sorry, but nothing in the video gives an elevated rise to that suspicion. It's a fair suspicion based on the law of averages and human nature, but crediting it to that video is inaccurate and implies (though you likely don't mean to) that the officers screwed up by not taking further action, which is far from the case. Based on all the indicators they had to work with, their actions were completely reasonable.

What I got from that was a pretty girl with an anxiety problem and major daddy issues, but likely a very kind hearted person. He seems even tempered, polite and comfortable in his skin, if a bit awkward. Neither seemed to have any deep seated issue with the other and neither wanted to see the other get in trouble. They appear to genuinely care for each other. I will add that the one thing I did take away from that is she seemed a bit too dependent on him, especially in that she didn't want to drive anywhere. I am suspicious about him really believing she would drive off and leave him which is something he indicated he was concerned about. My gut tells me he knows that's not true. He showed no indication he was worried about that when the officers gave her the keys and drove him to a motel. It makes me wonder where else he isn't being 100% accurate. That being said, it's still a leap based on likelihoods that have virtually nothing to do with this situation to get to where he offs her or kicks her out of the vehicle and just drives off.

I suspect this one is going to get more weird and it may not end the way folks think it's going to.

The circumstances are much different but this feels like Mollie Tibbets all over again. I genuinely hope it turns out better than that situation.
If I implied the officer was wrong I didn't mean to. I thought i said he did the right thing, but he still feels like shit. He was just put in a bad position and i wouldn't want to be him that is all.

There are some things in the video that makes me think the guy is a very controlling type individual. He said they had been at a coffee shop for 4-5 hours and when they got back to the van they were fighting because his feet were dirty and something about sand being on his sandals. It seemed like fighting and altercations were the norm for them.

She seemed unstable. She cried at everything and like you said she seemed overly dependent on him. How could someone drive all the way across country with their Girlfriend missing and not alert her parents? Yeah something is glaringly wrong there and in hindsight i can pick up clues from that video. Just a hunch, but my money is on that he did it.

JuliusLeRoy

Elite
Founder
F10C1FB2-F2C6-4D75-A2F3-A2BA4AC88D4D.jpg

bear?..…human trafficker?….or alien abduction?……….oh yeah………boyfriend?

092E39D1-9096-48A5-B779-70D1EC22C175.jpg

Last edited:

TJHall1

Legendary
I haven't really paid attention. Where's all the stuff about the boyfriend not cooperating coming from? Is it just from things the dad has said? Does anyone know for sure the boyfriend isn't cooperating?

BLatta12

Administrator
Administrator
I haven't really paid attention. Where's all the stuff about the boyfriend not cooperating coming from? Is it just from things the dad has said? Does anyone know for sure the boyfriend isn't cooperating?
He's not speaking to authorities and opted for a lawyer.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I read that he lawyered up and won't speak. The lawyer said something about "The police need to go where the investigation leads them." or some other bullshit.

No excuse. If you didn't have anything to do with it you would be doing everything you can to help.

Top Bottom