Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

UPDATE: Body found & ruled homicide, Brian on the run - Where is Gabby Petito? Last Heard from with Boyfriend on a Cross Country Trip

BLatta12

Administrator
Administrator
Wonder if this guy will be able to avoid capture and if so for how long? Anyone know about the area he is supposedly hiding out in? Some swampy area near Sarasota?

Any takes on how long he will make it?
Law enforcement ended the search in this area.

I think he is on the run north by now.

catreaper

Master Baiter

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Wonder if this guy will be able to avoid capture and if so for how long? Anyone know about the area he is supposedly hiding out in? Some swampy area near Sarasota?

Any takes on how long he will make it?
I'd imagine a young guy could last months or longer in the swamp as long as he avoids gators and cotton mouths. I wouldn't want to at 48 but 21 yo me would be fine for as long as I needed

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I'd imagine a young guy could last months or longer in the swamp as long as he avoids gators and cotton mouths. I wouldn't want to at 48 but 21 yo me would be fine for as long as I needed

If you were prepared, yes I would agree with you. But its not like this guy had time to run out and get the proper clothing and tools necessary to survive for a while.

I don't have to tell you, but if your average joe got dropped off in a swamp around here the no-see-ums and mosquitos would have him screaming for mercy after the first night.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
If you were prepared, yes I would agree with you. But its not like this guy had time to run out and get the proper clothing and tools necessary to survive for a while.

I don't have to tell you, but if your average joe got dropped off in a swamp around here the no-see-ums and mosquitos would have him screaming for mercy after the first night.
Agreed but they were in essence living in a van. Figure he had a lighter and a blade maybe a gun. I'm just saying a young dude who grew up country could do it. Hard, yes. Doable, I think so. That one dude Eric ??? Lived in NC mountains for years if I recall. Granted he had help from locals but I'd rather be in a swamp than a prison

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Agreed but they were in essence living in a van. Figure he had a lighter and a blade maybe a gun. I'm just saying a young dude who grew up country could do it. Hard, yes. Doable, I think so. That one dude Eric ??? Lived in NC mountains for years if I recall. Granted he had help from locals but I'd rather be in a swamp than a prison
Good point, id much rather take my chances in the swamp as opposed to prison.

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder

Wasn't he back for like 2 weeks before she was reported missing? That's ample time to get your bug out bag prepped. And, like @Rebarcock. said, he's lived in a van so he probably had a lot of stuff already.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Wasn't he back for like 2 weeks before she was reported missing? That's ample time to get your bug out bag prepped. And, like @Rebarcock. said, he's lived in a van so he probably had a lot of stuff already.

The parents home was under 24/7 surveillance. How did he disappear?

This has been a great distraction from Biden’s absolute failure in well, everything. What do you need for the Kansas City shuffle? A dead body. Look here while we do this over there. FBI has already been caught instigating the murder of a Governor.

I’m not sayin’ I just sayin’ you know?

BLatta12

Administrator
Administrator
Any chance Brian’s parents are charged for aiding Brian’s disappearance?

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder

Yep, Eric Rudolph lived in the NC mountains for nearly 5 years.

TJHall1

Legendary
Sounds like they've had dive teams at that nature reserve all day today. Must have reason to think he's possibly dead.

BLatta12

Administrator
Administrator

TJHall1

Legendary
Now being reported that after Brianne returned from his trip with gabby that neighbors believe him and his parents went on a weekend camping trip. Neighbors doing yard work watched them hook a camper to their truck and the group left together for the weekend, while his fiancé was missing. What a fucked up mess.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Now being reported that after Brianne returned from his trip with gabby that neighbors believe him and his parents went on a weekend camping trip. Neighbors doing yard work watched them hook a camper to their truck and the group left together for the weekend, while his fiancé was missing. What a fucked up mess.
Parents had to of helped him escape. Sounds too planned out. If you were the parents what would you do?

I'm handing him a hand full of cash(whatever amount I have in the house at the time) and saying hop in your car and don't ever come back. Goodluck.

TJHall1

Legendary
FBI has issued an arrest warrant for him now for illegally using a debit card and an account to defraud for up to 1000 dollars between August 30 and September 1.

What if his parents (or possibly by himself) helped him pull the ol bait and switch by parking his car at the reserve to make it seem he was there whilst he went somewhere else?

PleasureMoose

Legendary
FBI has issued an arrest warrant for him now for illegally using a debit card and an account to defraud for up to 1000 dollars between August 30 and September 1.

What if his parents (or possibly by himself) helped him pull the ol bait and switch by parking his car at the reserve to make it seem he was there whilst he went somewhere else?
Bank fraud. He's screwed...he's done pissed the jews off.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Any updates on his whereabouts? What about that trail can sighting, any leads on that?

Did the parents intentionally mislead investigators to give him lead time?

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
@BLatta12 were gonna need you Bammers get on this guys trail and create some faster action…..

Sorry is a snoozer compared to #MurdaughMurders ….maybe @ChicagoFats can come in an either liven up this story OR start posting more Murdaugh updates in this thread…..

We want action!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom