Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ukraine Conflict

Russia is desperate for a US civil war to distract from their collapse. Make sure to let anyone you know who makes it seem like civil war is an option that they are communists and will be treated as such!

Slava America! Slava Ukraini!

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Is this real or fake news?

CuriousFiend

Elite
The crypto-"jews" are desperate for a U.S. civil war to distract from the U.S. collapse. Make sure to let anyone you know who makes it seem like civil war is an option that they are communist crypto-"jews" and will be treated accordingly as treacherous usurpers.

Resist enslava America! Resist enslava Ukraini!

😎I like how you almost told the truth there champ.

Butt donut worry, I've graciously-although very lazily corrected your error.
IMG_20240110_124626_406.jpgIMG_20240110_124631_200.jpg

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
200w.gif

With what recourses faggits.

We are tying ourselves to a death cult of fascist. It's fucking insane that we are still backing these psychos.

Do they not understand that Russia will nuke them if they move to make a nuke?
Let’s hope Russia is dumb enough to nuke Ukraine.

Then the whole world cuts off trade / relations with Russia and they face complete state collapse much sooner than what they currently are with this protracted genocide.

We aren’t tied to Ukraine at all which is the whole point. This whole thing has been a God send for The US.

Only an idiot would hope that nukes get used against anyone.
False. Only and idiot would hope not to degrade our enemies.

We need to put America’s interests first. Not Russia or Ukraine.

A weakened Russia is good for America. If that comes at the cost of lives of non Americans than I wouldn’t bat an eye (see Japan in world war 2).

Joe King

Elite
These dumb fucks really think that Russia will just sit there and let us cut their throat. As soon as they get intel that Ukraine is building a nuke they will stop being nice. They'll level entire cities to knock out that program.
Which will then turn into nuclear Armageddon. Which is why only an idiot would hope for nukes being used against anyone.

Which will then turn into nuclear Armageddon. Which is why only an idiot would hope for nukes being used against anyone.
Why would it be nuclear Armageddon? I mean maybe China or Pakistan get shaky and pop off against Russia (which would be a wet dream) but The US and NATO wouldn’t.

Russia using nukes, especially against a non-nuclear state in a first strike, would be the greatest propaganda and moral victory of all time for The US & NATO.

CuriousFiend

Elite
False. Only and idiot would hope not to degrade our enemies.

We need to put America’s interests first. Not Russia or Ukraine.

A weakened Russia is good for America. If that comes at the cost of lives of non Americans than I wouldn’t bat an eye (see Japan in world war 2).
😂 M.A.D.

Nuclear annihilation puts America's interests first....how exactly?

Latest posts

Top Bottom