Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ukraine Conflict

At this point all Ukraine has to do is sit back, destroy as many orcs and their equipment as possible, and enjoy watching Russia crumble!

Slava America! Slava Ukraini!

Russia recently used North Korean ballistic missiles in Ukraine and is seeking Iranian missiles, a top White House official said Thursday.

“Our information indicates that the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea recently provided Russia with ballistic missile launchers and several ballistic missiles. On Dec. 30, 2023, Russian forces launched at least one of these North Korean missiles into Ukraine,” National Security Council spokesperson John Kirby told reporters, adding that Russia launched further missiles days later.

The first missile landed in an open field. The U.S. is still assessing the damage caused by the second launch, Kirby said during a White House briefing.
“We anticipate that Russia will use additional North Korean missiles to target Ukraine’s civilian infrastructure and to kill innocent Ukrainian civilians,” he continued.
The partnership between the two countries is a result of their shared isolation on the global stage, and shows how Russian President Vladimir Putin has been forced to seek new avenues to support his offensive in Ukraine.

Kirby also confirmed Tuesday that Russia is seeking Iranian missiles, which was previously reported by the Wall Street Journal.

The missiles would enhance the Kremlin’s ability to target Ukraine’s critical infrastructure and could be delivered to Russia as soon as the spring, but U.S. officials don’t believe the deal has been finalized.

Ukraine has demonstrated a new capability today and advanced the war to the next stage by executing a wave attack across Crimea and parts of Russia.

The plan is to flip the script on the Russians and beginning bombing them with drones and missiles in the same way the orcs have done to Ukraine.

Glory to the heroes. Glory to Ukraine. Glory to America.

CuriousFiend

Elite
😎Fascinating stuff.

"Jewish DNA Scientist confirms Ashkenazi Jews are not of Semitic heritage/bloodline. On December 14, 2012, Dr. Eran Elhaik turned almost two generations of Jewish genome research upside down but he went even further. The young Israeli-Ameican geneticist has charged former researchers with academic fraud, and he has the research to back it up."
IMG_20240105_162927.png
what-do-jews-think-about-khazaria-the-khazar-empire-what-do-v0-t6aoumbyre4b1.jpg
IMG_20240104_084400_824.jpg

CuriousFiend

Elite

Exactly! That's precisely what the crypto-"jew" cultists are wanting.
IMG_20240106_133512_474.jpg
🤣Ffs, this is so damn basic! They want us thinking that they want the opposite.
IMG_20240106_133516_313.jpg
All these "world leaders" on the world STAGE are bloody Talmudic GOLEM, actors, puppets, gimps, tools, ec-fuckin'-cetera.
IMG_20240106_133940_124.jpg
A year ago it was frustrating reading all the goonish fairytale Trump worshipping subservience shit, but it's actually become hilarious that most of ya'll still just ain't fuckin' seeing the obvious.
IMG_20240106_134138_606.jpg
I mean, fuck it ya know....since ya'z are gleefully goin' with the FLOW again and we're most likely doomed because of it, so what's the point in getting bummed out about everyone's orgiastic dumassery when I can laugh at it instead...😂
IMG_20240104_204404_277.jpg
IMG_20240106_133522_389.jpg
Your only hope/our only hope/everyone's only hope -is we all start gettin' our shit together and expeditiously tear the worldwide corruption out by it's fuckin' rotten roots.
IMG_20240106_045907_211.jpg
And no I'm not talking about Israel, or ALL "jewish" identifying individuals.
IMG_20240106_045925_368.jpg
There exists a cult cunningly concealed within, with
Israel & the collective "jews" again just another sacrificial scapegoat.
IMG_20240106_045907_685.jpg
IMG_20240106_045734_351.jpg

CuriousFiend

Elite
AFU continues to bitch slap the orcs across all sectors!

😄Yeah....if the pentagram, 🤔or the ahhh, the pentagon, whatever ya'z call it. If them sniveling cunts told ya'z that the sky was falling...🤭 I imagine ya'll would immediately start freakin' the fuck out, screeching about it, even though there's absolutely no proof nor truth to the absurd claim—just like this whole "muh AFU bitch slappering da orcies".

😏Mate, you're very fortunate we cannot directly upload vid files here as well as the fact that I find your nonsensical posts bloody hilarious.

😂Coz I could/& if I felt motivated enough—still can use alternative means to very easily destroy the ridiculous "Jake" narrative you're pushing.

😎Of course you're most welcome to try provoke me, as I'll happily bust out the goods.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
S
There is nothing shameful about conscripting citizens to fight against the genocide of a communist dictator.

The Ukrainians are being quite generous by allowing those people to keep their lives and still have the chance to survive. They should receive capital punishment.

who Wins? I do ive earned 14 75 per hrs doing this

sanction

Legendary
Founder
quote:

I believe that the authorities should name the number of Ukrainians killed. I know how they don't want it and I know how difficult it will be to accept. But in a different way to remove from the comfort zone millions of those who hide behind different stories about the fact that it is impossible to serve anyone but me. I have to be honest: 500 thousand, which are now being talked about, is, if divided into months, it is 30 thousand monthly. And then we'll roughly understand what's going on at the front. It's killed and seriously injured. People need to tell the truth, I'm sure the Ukrainians deserve to know the truth," Lutsenko said.

Yuriy Lutsenko in a television appearance today. He’s a career politician, but he volunteered to fight in the aftermath of the invasion, and was discharged due to disability in 2023.

Kiev recently said they need 20,000 men a month to sustain the war effort.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Yuriy Lutsenko in a television appearance today. He’s a career politician, but he volunteered to fight in the aftermath of the invasion, and was discharged due to disability in 2023.

#winning

That’s a super low number. If Ukraine is only burning through 20k troops a month then this conflict could easily go another 10-12 years before Ukraine has to think about a full mobilization.

TheResister

Elite

CuriousFiend

Elite
Is this real or fake news?

Well I dunno bout the claims made in that article but according to public flight records a Russian special flight squadron was infact given the green light to land in DC.

The official narrative is that the Kremlin sent it to pick up some Russian diplomats &/or other officials.

I found a few articles saying (supposedly) an (unidentified) intelligence official (U.S.) speculated that ¿he/or she? believes the flight also discreetly brought Russian officials to the U.S. for high level secret negotiations regarding the Ukrainian disaster.

Note: According to numerous sources, the Russian special flight squadron was previously in the U.S. sometime around June last year as well.

CuriousFiend

Elite
Fuck you dumb ass. I asked a question; I didn't need you to check in and remind us that you are a retard looking for a place to be relevant.
Definitely wouldn't take anything Joke Broe Stank says seriously at all mate.

This Joke B Stank poster is the laziest disinfo shill I've ever encountered online....tbh it's actually kinda sad and I imagine the individual posing as this "Jake Broe Stan" persona is the laughing stock of his unit. 😂 Probably doesn't even realize it either.

TheResister

Elite
Definitely wouldn't take anything Joke Broe Stank says seriously at all mate.

This Joke B Stank poster is the laziest disinfo shill I've ever encountered online....tbh it's actually kinda sad and I imagine the individual posing as this "Jake Broe Stan" persona is the laughing stock of his unit. 😂 Probably doesn't even realize it either.
I'm satisfied that this guy is a fed. He pops up on too many boards and has too many opinions, but no legitimate experience.

TheResister

Elite
No you were trolling. Nobody with a brain thinks what the post suggests is even the least bit possible.
Questions are not trolling. I was wondering where in the Hell people get this stuff. Curious Fiend had some info that you obviously didn't have. So, yes the Russians were here and spoiler alert, it wasn't the first time something like that happened... soooo, the allegation that Ukraine is about to fold is probably B.S.

Questions are not trolling. I was wondering where in the Hell people get this stuff. Curious Fiend had some info that you obviously didn't have. So, yes the Russians were here and spoiler alert, it wasn't the first time something like that happened... soooo, the allegation that Ukraine is about to fold is probably B.S.
If you had to ask if Ukraine is about to fold then you’ve been trolled and are retarded.

TheResister

Elite
If you had to ask if Ukraine is about to fold then you’ve been trolled and are retarded.
If you think you're smart, you aren't. For you to call people retarded shows that you have a fundamental lack of knowledge about anything and are trying to compensate for your own shortcomings.

You are the dumbest mother fucker I've ever run across on the Internet. You spout your opinions as if they are manna from Heaven, but most of the time it's horseshit that even dogs avoid. You call people names and you play games which makes it hard to determine what is factual and what isn't. I don't know what world you live in but, here nobody believes what the media says and "Artificial Intelligence" is spreading misinformation at a rate of speed that the human mind is no longer able to differentiate between fact and fantasy in most instances. The fact that you have Biden v. Trump for president shows how low we've sunk.

Dude, you don't know it all and I don't play Internet games. I realize that the excrement is going to interact with the electric oscillating device. Personally, I know I'll survive while you will become one of the first victims. It's the fate of know it all dumb asses like you that assume others are playing the same games you play. Why don't you act your age instead of your IQ?

In this video Jake discusses the good news of Russian troops and civilians freezing to death as well as the long term vision for the conflict to make sure Russia is completely degraded.

Top Bottom