Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ukraine Conflict

Denmark, Sweden to provide Ukraine with additional infantry fighting vehicles​

Denmark allocates 1.8 billion DKK (about $250M), covering vehicles, spare parts, ammo, and maintenance.

Denmark and Sweden have decided to jointly finance the donation and production of additional CV90 infantry fighting vehicles (IFVs) for Ukraine, the Danish Ministry of Defense announced on 18 December. This decision follows Ukraine’s request for more of these vehicles after Sweden had already donated 50 CV90s.

Danish Defense Minister Troels Lund Poulsen highlighted the exemplary defense cooperation between Denmark and Sweden, both bilaterally and within NATO, NORDEFCO, and the EU frameworks, emphasizing the importance of this agreement for supporting Ukraine’s fight for freedom against Russia.

The Danish government has allocated 1.8 billion DKK (approx. $250 million) for 2023 to support this donation, which includes not only the CV90 vehicles but also spare parts, ammunition, and a multi-year maintenance agreement to ensure logistical support after delivery.

As part of the Danish-Swedish collaboration, the aid package includes military support to Ukraine valued at over 7 billion DKK (approx. $1 billion) for 2023-2026. This package comprises essential material and ammunition types to maintain Ukraine’s defense capabilities and combat power.

In addition to the collaboration with Sweden, the donation involves agreements to purchase weapons, ammunition, and materials in cooperation with the United Kingdom, Germany, the Netherlands, Estonia, and the Czech Republic.

Do you just expect people to not read the image and find out that’s not what the tweet is claiming?

Of course there is going to be negotiations at some point. Ukraine isn’t just going to stop shooting just because they get all their land and people back. There is going to be the issue of reparations and war crimes trials for Russian officials.

CuriousFiend

Elite
Jake discusses how we can’t give Russia and off ramp now that they have lost complete control of the narrative.

Slava America! Slava Ukraini!

Who is this "Jake" chap anyway?

Speaking as he does, as if an authority on this topic, obviously implies he either believes of himself/or is being instructed by/or perhaps is somehow supposedly—an "authority".....right?

So then where does "Jake" derive this "authority" to speak as such?

Of course I expect you'll respond with the usual vacuous rhetoric and will no doubt simply attempt to evade genuinely addressing my queries—yet again.

Speaking as he does, as if an authority on this topic, obviously implies he either believes of himself/or is being instructed by/or perhaps is somehow supposedly—an "authority".....right?

Of course I expect you'll respond with the usual vacuous rhetoric and will no doubt simply attempt to evade genuinely addressing my queries—yet again.
He cites each source in his videos as he goes. Those are the authorities (Pentagon, British intelligence, NYT, ect) because they are credible sources with information that can be easily verified.

You’re the troll that puts Jake down all the time as if he isn’t an international icon that’s widely heralded by Ukrainian heroes.

CuriousFiend

Elite
He cites each source in his videos as he goes. Those are the authorities (Pentagon, British intelligence, NYT, ect) because they are credible sources with information that can be easily verified.

You’re the troll that puts Jake down all the time as if he isn’t an international icon that’s widely heralded by Ukrainian heroes.
😃Woah...."an international icon" huh?

And, so basically what you're evasively implying here is that this "Jake" dude derives his supposed "authority" from · · ·

· · ·literally nowhere...🤣ffs!

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

He is a Chief Dick Smack
Like logways across the cheek with a load in his ear, eye, and mouth

CuriousFiend

Elite
AFU continues to run up the score in 2024 after a highly successful 2023!

😄Fuckin' hell you Jakestan cunts are a uniquely specialized kind of retarded ain't cha.
IMG_20240102_233959_381.jpg
IMG_20240102_233442_177.jpg
Here you are runnin' around like some kinda queefish hotshot try hard, arrogantly promoting shameless anti-American fuckin' faggotry.
IMG_20240102_172704_898.jpg
😏It's like ya'll Jakestan twerps actually believe your own shit tastes fuckin' fantastic...
IMG_20240102_172332_529.jpg
...c'ept we can all see you ain't chewin' on nothin' butt rancid shit.
IMG_20240102_172356_987.jpg
"slava 'merica, slava 'kraini"...🤣gott dang that is some tragic dumbassery!
IMG_20240102_233047_830.jpg
IMG_20240102_172433_987.jpg
I would expect actual Americans probably find that stupid slava crap about as appealing as Hillary Clinton's crusty snatch.
IMG_20240102_172619_222.jpg
IMG_20240102_211423_092.jpg

CuriousFiend

Elite
Russia had another incredibly bad day at the office!

😂 Must be why the jewkrainian nazis have blocked the borders for Ukrainian civilians who want leave the hijacked country.

A great indicator that the jewkrainian nazis are "winning", is the fact they're still forcibly conscripting everyone they can to throw into the meat grinder—😒including severely disabled individuals.

Of course...😏"Jake" no doubt covers this shameful reality in great detail, highlighting that the jewkrainian nazis are forcing physically & intellectually disabled individuals into an active warzone—yet worse still, without training or even equipping them.

IMG_20240103_113831_795.jpg
IMG_20240103_115351_532.jpg

"Slave America! Slave Ukraini!"
~Joke Broe Stank²⁰²³

IMG_20240103_110745_535.jpg

😂 Must be why the jewkrainian nazis have blocked the borders for Ukrainian civilians who want leave the hijacked country.

A great indicator that the jewkrainian nazis are "winning", is the fact they're still forcibly conscripting everyone they can to throw into the meat grinder—😒including severely disabled individuals.

Of course...😏"Jake" no doubt covers this shameful reality in great detail, highlighting that the jewkrainian nazis are forcing physically & intellectually disabled individuals into an active warzone—yet worse still, without training or even equipping them.

View attachment 210321
View attachment 210320

"Slave America! Slave Ukraini!"
~Joke Broe Stank²⁰²³

View attachment 210322
There is nothing shameful about conscripting citizens to fight against the genocide of a communist dictator.

The Ukrainians are being quite generous by allowing those people to keep their lives and still have the chance to survive. They should receive capital punishment.

CuriousFiend

Elite
There is nothing shameful about conscripting citizens to fight against the genocide of a communist dictator.

The Ukrainians are being quite generous by allowing those people to keep their lives and still have the chance to survive. They should receive capital punishment.
😃Whale isle beef hooked!
IMG_20240103_113807_475.jpg
Ewe clever sob!

Washington has found no signs of misuse of the armaments provided to Ukraine, John Kirby, US National Security Council Coordinator for Strategic Communications, has stated.

Source: Kirby at a briefing, cited by Ukrinformnews agency

Quote: "And we’ve seen no indication that it hasn’t been — that there’s been — that — you know, that there’s been some wide-scale corruption or — or misuse by the Ukrainian military."

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Washington has found no signs of misuse of the armaments provided to Ukraine, John Kirby, US National Security Council Coordinator for Strategic Communications, has stated.

Source: Kirby at a briefing, cited by Ukrinformnews agency

Quote: "And we’ve seen no indication that it hasn’t been — that there’s been — that — you know, that there’s been some wide-scale corruption or — or misuse by the Ukrainian military."

Good ole John Kirby. You know he's a professional liar right? Dude is a full blown piece of shit too.

How about this one from the Afghan withdrawal? Good ole John thought the afghan withdrawal was just about perfect and very orderly.

“For all this talk of chaos, I just didn’t see it, not from my perch,” John Kirby, the National Security Council’s coordinator for strategic communications, said on Thursday at the White House, following the publication of the Biden administration’s report on the Afghanistan withdrawal. That statement made me angry. My perch was a lot lower than his, and I certainly saw chaos.

Good ole John Kirby. You know he's a professional liar right? Dude is a full blown piece of shit too.

How about this one from the Afghan withdrawal? Good ole John thought the afghan withdrawal was just about perfect and very orderly.

“For all this talk of chaos, I just didn’t see it, not from my perch,” John Kirby, the National Security Council’s coordinator for strategic communications, said on Thursday at the White House, following the publication of the Biden administration’s report on the Afghanistan withdrawal. That statement made me angry. My perch was a lot lower than his, and I certainly saw chaos.
It doesn’t matter if you think he is a liar or not because independent sources within The Pentagon are the ones who determined it.

Another swing & another miss for your retarded ass.

Top Bottom