Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Stonks/Options/Investing - come build your tfsf yolo stock portfolio

Master Threads

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
All good points. Maybe gold will have its day soon. But i'm one of those crazy people that think BTC competes with gold. Im afraid future investments which would have traditionally been allocated to gold may slowly make their way digital.
I'm not really a fan of gold either, much prefer crypto. But I feel like it is a fun yolo stock with some reason behind it

Oler Ted

Elite
-EV/EBITDA = 5.66 (below 10 is generally considered undervalued)
-Price/Book = 1.2 so you barely are paying over book value
-They have basically no debt across the board
-I feel at some point gold mining companies will moon because gold prices have not seemed to tracked at all with inflation recently
Don’t know what this means but I’m in for 100 shares. See you on the moon

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Ahhh I think I found a really good industry to YOLO thanks to @America 1st post about Russian natural gas:

Oil tankers.
Teekay Tankers and Euronav are some I’ve looked at before

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
What are we buying tomorrow. I want to throw a couple hundred on something just for fun.

I'm in on AGI already. Thinking about TNK

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
What are we buying tomorrow. I want to throw a couple hundred on something just for fun.

I'm in on AGI already. Thinking about TNK
This.

What’s everyone on for fun?
Predictions for markets tomorrow? More volatility?
Early pop dew two the job numbers revisions.

After that yew will sea a sink around lunch.

Probably going two bee won of those weeks that folks have to weight until Wednesday two get there best deal butt now that I’ve said it 🙄

QuanChi

Elite
I'm aware. Sorry, poor phrasing on my part. I'm a couple edibles deep. I was thought it would be a good idea to increase my overall weight in small caps.
10-4. Yeah the other fund you listed would help that. But IMO not worth complicating things over

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
In for 1 share of DWAC on Robinhood. Haven't fired up robinhood in over a year, but its a good place for fun money

Oler Ted

Elite
-EV/EBITDA = 5.66 (below 10 is generally considered undervalued)
-Price/Book = 1.2 so you barely are paying over book value
-They have basically no debt across the board
-I feel at some point gold mining companies will moon because gold prices have not seemed to tracked at all with inflation recently
Up 6% today my dude. We gone be rich

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I’ve seen some guys on another board talking about PLUG

Top Bottom