Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Purebloods only. Vaxx'd cattle keep scrolling

NoThanks

Elite
Have you guys noticed an increase of wrecks that happen due to "Unspecified Medical Event", prior to the crash? In my local news I'm seeing it more and more! The town has the Kansas Turnpike run right by it, which is where most of them are taking place. I can think of something that may be causing it.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Have you guys noticed an increase of wrecks that happen due to "Unspecified Medical Event", prior to the crash? In my local news I'm seeing it more and more! The town has the Kansas Turnpike run right by it, which is where most of them are taking place. I can think of

Do a simple search on insurance rates based on amout of times vaxxed and boosted. It is all out there open source. Jump in the dances thread. They fuckers got every bit of what you dont wanna know.
At least you have an avatar

VosFrost

Elite
Founder

Do a simple search on insurance rates based on amout of times vaxxed and boosted. It is all out there open source. Jump in the dances thread. They fuckers got every bit of what you dont wanna know.
If it’s so easy could you provide a link ? 😆

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
Fq9pRAHWIAEFKNb

Yep everyone who took the MRNA (just one) will die within 3-5 years. Does anyone have the trials of the animals she references?

She didn't mention the 75% of women that have been essentially sterilized.

Also, this makes me wonder if they're manipulating the total earth population numbers. If roughly 75% of the earth has been injected and 75% of them have been sterilized, then what should the population look like 5 years since the start of this genocide? 1 billion souls left on the planet? I know the UN's goal and the Georgia Guidestones stated 500 million people as a goal.

2012 London Corona Virus ritual.

D

Deleted member 2886

Yep everyone who took the MRNA (just one) will die within 3-5 years. Does anyone have the trials of the animals she references?

She didn't mention the 75% of women that have been essentially sterilized.

Also, this makes me wonder if they're manipulating the total earth population numbers. If roughly 75% of the earth has been injected and 75% of them have been sterilized, then what should the population look like 5 years since the start of this genocide? 1 billion souls left on the planet? I know the UN's goal and the Georgia Guidestones stated 500 million people as a goal.

2012 London Corona Virus ritual.
Yeah hard aye.

Question i have, is how can we be certain the numbers—i mean all of them—how could we possibly accept any of them as fact without actually witnessing them ourselves—from source—to conclusion(¿?)

Sure we all are aware of lying with statistics aye, and it's pretty fuckin easy—especially when ya own parts or entireties of respective organizations within the data cycle.

Now, to abruptly fly off on a "climey changey" tangent—although still relates to stats deception.

Screenshot_2023-03-18-20-30-12-94_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f.jpgScreenshot_2023-03-18-20-30-24-68_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f.jpg

Check this out:

Yeah hard aye.

Question i have, is how can we be certain the numbers—i mean all of them—how could we possibly accept any of them as fact without actually witnessing them ourselves—from source—to conclusion(¿?)

Sure we all are aware of lying with statistics aye, and it's pretty fuckin easy—especially when ya own parts or entireties of respective organizations within the data cycle.

Now, to abruptly fly off on a "climey changey" tangent—although still relates to stats deception.

View attachment 174107View attachment 174108

Check this out:
It all depends on who or what provides the statistics and the sample size.

VAERS database showing deaths and injuries in the millions or tens of millions with the 1% rule from the Harvard study. However, the CDC controls that as well so they're most likely supressing and or fudging the numbers or injury cases.

Private entities like Insurance companies have a job to know the actual deaths and it was reported that their was a 40% increase in deaths year over year when the death shot started which they were calling the highest increase in history.

The miscarriages I've heard from multiple sources on videos but I don't know the original source if it was VAERS or something else.

It's difficult to really know the truth when the same people that are committing the Genocide control most of the entities that provide the statistics.

I guess more and more people are wishing they were pure bloods about now, we need to share with them that Ivermectin can quite likely help their bodies recover from the experimental gene therapy.
The major damage in the modification of their DNA is irreversable. They no longer have the mark of Yahweh within their DNA, instead they have the mark of Lucifer. Their souls belong to the devil now. They may be able to use some natural medicinal methods to prolong their lives a couple years but that's it. I believe the door is shut for them in making the Kingdom of heaven. They can try repenting but since you no longer have Yahweh's mark he may not even hear you.

As it was in the beggining so it shall be in the end. The reason Yahweh caused the largest flood in earth's history was due to the blood lines being destroyed due to angels mixing with women, follwed with giants and animal human hybrids. We're repeating history but in a different way. Please read the book of Enoch to gain more clarification if you haven't already.

racernhra

Elite
Founder
The major damage in the modification of their DNA is irreversable. They no longer have the mark of Yahweh within their DNA, instead they have the mark of Lucifer. Their souls belong to the devil now. They may be able to use some natural medicinal methods to prolong their lives a couple years but that's it. I believe the door is shut for them in making the Kingdom of heaven. They can try repenting but since you no longer have Yahweh's mark he may not even hear you.

As it was in the beggining so it shall be in the end. The reason Yahweh caused the largest flood in earth's history was due to the blood lines being destroyed due to angels mixing with women, follwed with giants and animal human hybrids. We're repeating history but in a different way. Please read the book of Enoch to gain more clarification if you haven't already.
I’m not jabbed but I do not believe those that are have accepted the mark. I believe the decision to accept the mark will come after implementation of digital currency and those that do not accept the “chip” will not be able to participate in society. I believe the decision for Christian’s will be obvious, and those that refuse will be persecuted and ostracized by society. Those that do will be trading their salvation for temporary comfort.

Prior to this “pandemic”
I could not rationalize how humans could be this way towards one another. I no longer have any questions or doubts.

I’m not jabbed but I do not believe those that are have accepted the mark. I believe the decision to accept the mark will come after implementation of digital currency and those that do not accept the “chip” will not be able to participate in society. I believe the decision for Christian’s will be obvious, and those that refuse will be persecuted and ostracized by society. Those that do will be trading their salvation for temporary comfort.

Prior to this “pandemic”
I could not rationalize how humans could be this way towards one another. I no longer have any questions or doubts.
The Jab has nano technology which can do more than the old chips could ever do. It has changed their DNA from having the mark of YAHWEH to the mark of Lucifer.

Yes either kicked out of society or be beheaded by the Guillotines in accordance to the Noahide laws.

The Jews are the main group of people controlling, afflicting and enslaving the human race and they're not 100% human their lineage is Jew-Kahzars-Pharisis-Edomites-Canaanites-Cain (son of the devil). This is why Yashua and John called them vipers, children of the devil, synagogue of Satan, etc. They admit this from their own lips. This is why they're inherently evil and doing everything they can to destroy all of Yahweh's creations. They're not waiting for Yashua they're waiting for the anti-christ.

racernhra

Elite
Founder
The Jab has nano technology which can do more than the old chips could ever do. It has changed their DNA from having the mark of YAHWEH to the mark of Lucifer.

Yes either kicked out of society or be beheaded by the Guillotines in accordance to the Noahide laws.

The Jews are the main group of people controlling, afflicting and enslaving the human race and they're not 100% human their lineage is Jew-Kahzars-Pharisis-Edomites-Canaanites-Cain (son of the devil). This is why Yashua and John called them vipers, children of the devil, synagogue of Satan, etc. They admit this from their own lips. This is why they're inherently evil and doing everything they can to destroy all of Yahweh's creations. They're not waiting for Yashua they're waiting for the anti-christ.

You will not take comfort in this, but it is estimated that 85% to 90% of the entire population now have this nano technology in their blood as evidenced by analysis of blood from both vaccinated and non-vaccinated individuals. Through our shedding, water supply, rain, chem-trails, and food to name a few sources of speculated distribution methods. It’s also been examined that these nano structures can self assemble using different wavelengths using 5G. Are you comfortable saying that there is a high probability that you now have the mark of the beast through no fault of your own?

You will not take comfort in this, but it is estimated that 85% to 90% of the entire population now have this nano technology in their blood as evidenced by analysis of blood from both vaccinated and non-vaccinated individuals. Through our shedding, water supply, rain, chem-trails, and food to name a few sources of speculated distribution methods. It’s also been examined that these nano structures can self assemble using different wavelengths using 5G. Are you comfortable saying that there is a high probability that you now have the mark of the beast through no fault of your own?

No, the MRNA was designed specifically to remove the Mark of Yahwey and Imbed the Mark of Lucifer. Yes, I already knew for a while that Nano tech is in our food, water, shedding, etc. This is why there have been reports of people no longer able to communicate with Yahweh after taking the shots.

This is why for the last 5 years I've been living off grid and being as self-sufficient as possible. Green house, filtered water supply, no 5G, not near any vaxxed people etc. So I feel great and very comfortable in my current position. Now if I was in a large city, I wouldn't be happy at all, no thank you.

Eventually the vaccine injections are the method that will be required to buy, sell or trade (within the beast system). The microchip's are old and obsolete tech and was already refused by the masses. The vaccine makes perfect sense. Lie to the masses about a scamdemic then mandate the shots or you're placed into covid concentration camps or kicked out of society.

Only dumb dumb's will click on the laughing emoji. ;)

Last edited:

VosFrost

Elite
Founder
No, the MRNA was designed specifically to remove the Mark of Yahwey and Imbed the Mark of Lucifer. Yes, I already knew for a while that Nano tech is in our food, water, shedding, etc. This is why there have been reports of people no longer able to communicate with Yahweh after taking the shots.

This is why for the last 5 years I've been living off grid and being as self-sufficient as possible. Green house, filtered water supply, no 5G, not near any vaxxed people etc. So I feel great and very comfortable in my current position. Now if I was in a large city, I wouldn't be happy at all, no thank you.

Eventually the vaccine injections are the method that will be required to buy, sell or trade (within the beast system). The microchip's are old and obsolete tech and was already refused by the masses. The vaccine makes perfect sense. Lie to the masses about a scamdemic then mandate the shots or you're placed into covid concentration camps or kicked out of society.

Only dumb dumb's will click on the laughing emoji. ;)
Why would a benevolent God allow his herd to unknowingly be reaped by Satan?

Makes no sense.

Libotay

Poster
It is my understanding that nobody will be tricked into taking the mark of the beast. People will know fully what it is and what they are choosing. Therefore, I don’t believe the Covid jabs are the mark of the beast.
By acquiescing to something they did not want to do and for knowing they were being coerced into it against their will I think those who fit that criteria were not tricked. They succumbed to evil in an attempt to save themselves from discomfort.

D

Deleted member 2886

Makes no sense.
i used to think like this too mate.
And i still ain't never been no part of any religious cults neither.
Imo, it's fuckin absurd so many ignore basic logic and claim to be any of the arbitrarily defined "christian" variants.

Many of the ones who do, i've more often found to be bloody hypocrites with superiority complexes, just like the so-called "jews".

Regardless, i'm sure you would agree that there's many ways too look at things.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

Receiving the mark is or will be a conscious choice. No reason to worry you’ve been marked without consent.

1679430843551.gif

Makes no sense.

He allowed the Devil to kill off Job's family and suffer severe pain, disease and other hardships.

Yashua says

2 Corinthians 4:4

4 Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don’t understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.

Overall Yahweh permits the devil to conduct his will on this earth until the second coming.

Also, this is not unknowingly as the rule of thumb for the Devil and his minions on this earth, they have to provide a warning of what they will do to humanity before it's acted upon. This is why they use movies, TV shows, video games, celebration shows at athletic events like the super bowls and Olympics, books, etc etc. They tell what will happen before it happens. Not standing up and fighting against it before means the people have consented even without actually stating that they consent. Silent acquiescence is what they consider a form of consent.

Covid fake plandemic was acted out in the 2012 Olympics. All the information on what this was and what was going to happen is all within documents, patents, tests, etc etc. People had every possibility to know what this was before taking it. This is why life insurance companies and the court systems deem if one takes this shot you're considered suicidal as the information is open and public but one still selected to take the shot. Therefore, life insurance companies are not paying out deaths to people who took this shot, this unproven, experimental, lethal/sterilization injection.​

Joe King

Elite
It is my understanding that nobody will be tricked into taking the mark of the beast.
To trick people into it, would defeat the purpose of God's plan.

People are not infallible and can often be easily tricked in many ways. If it all comes down to a trick, that coulda been done Eons ago and saved all this otherwise wasted time.

No, people have to to choose for themselves.

MRNA was designed specifically to remove the Mark of Yahwey and Imbed the Mark of Lucifer. Yes, I already knew for a while that Nano tech is in our food, water, shedding, etc.
If that's true, how do you explain the fact that there are lots of people all around the World of many different Religions, as well as those who are atheists/agnostics, who have not taken the jab juice and who also do not believe in Jesus or anything in the Bible?

There's lots of folks who were able to see through the wuflu BS and resist the coericion to receive it, not just Christians.

4 Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don’t understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.
If so, how would a non-believer ever be able to become Saved? Per my understanding, the Word is accessible to all people. How can one be blinded to something that is simultaneously readily accessible to them?

D

Deleted member 2886

People are not infallible and can often be easily tricked in many ways. If it all comes down to a trick, that coulda been done Eons ago and saved all this otherwise wasted time.

If that's true, how do you explain the fact that there are lots of people all around the World of many different Religions, as well as those who are atheists/agnostics, who have not taken the jab juice and who also do not believe in Jesus or anything in the Bible?

There's lots of folks who were able to see through the wuflu BS and resist the coericion to receive it, not just Christians.

If so, how would a non-believer ever be able to become Saved? Per my understanding, the Word is accessible to all people. How can one be blinded to something that is simultaneously readily accessible to them?
These are excellent points.

A quote by Nietzsche seems fitting;

"They muddy the water to make it seem deep"

bitch ute has been compromised by either zio Jews or Zionist shills.

1679663887084.png

Is there any truth and free speech platforms left?

1.) Well the different religions of the world are from the original heathen/pagan races. The white Israelites were the original christians and have more Christians than any other race. Everyone still has free will to decide to not take the shot (so far). They will make the terms and living your life nearly impossible without this shot. So far it's what 75%-80% of the known world that' vaxxed?

2.) A non believer and being saved is an oxymoron. To be saved should be accessible to everyone in accordance with the scriptures. There are conflicting scriptures and poor translations within new bibles so I would like to further investigate this.

Well the exception to "everyone" is written within Revelations taking the name and the mark of the name of the beast Rev: 14:9-11. There are almost always exceptions to the rule. Can one remove the mark or repent and hope to be saved again? I don't have the answer to this question. Perhaps it's possible but Revelations sounds pretty convincing that it's over after taking the mark.

RHT 3

Elite
bitch ute has been compromised by either zio Jews or Zionist shills.

View attachment 175107

Is there any truth and free speech platforms left?

1.) Well the different religions of the world are from the original heathen/pagan races. The white Israelites were the original christians and have more Christians than any other race. Everyone still has free will to decide to not take the shot (so far). They will make the terms and living your life nearly impossible without this shot. So far it's what 75%-80% of the known world that' vaxxed?

2.) A non believer and being saved is an oxymoron. To be saved should be accessible to everyone in accordance with the scriptures. There are conflicting scriptures and poor translations within new bibles so I would like to further investigate this.

Well the exception to "everyone" is written within Revelations taking the name and the mark of the name of the beast Rev: 14:9-11. There are almost always exceptions to the rule. Can one remove the mark or repent and hope to be saved again? I don't have the answer to this question. Perhaps it's possible but Revelations sounds pretty convincing that it's over after taking the mark.
I believe that you can be saved until your dying breath regardless.

That said, someone who takes the mark, full well seeing and knowing what's going on around them, is probably too far gone.

So the answer is maybe...... :ROFLMAO:

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

There is nothing new about Wuhan Charlie being found in rodents. Coronaviruses move back and forth between humans and animals naturally. This is widely know in virology. It's also part of the reason they tried to pawn off the wet markets as being the source of Wuhan Charlie. Only problem with any of these theories is Wuhan Charlie is not naturally occurring. It was laboratory created through Fauci's gain of function funding. The biolabs in Ukraine also participated in its creation.

ShaolinNole

Legendary
Both my kids schools have finally ended their mandates and none of us have taken the jab. One can now start college after a gap year. The other we can now visit in high school next year for performances, etc, as NYC was trying to deny us entry.

We have defeated these globalist eugenicist motherfuckers for the moment. And we were right about EVERYTHING. Not safe, not effective.

Top Bottom