Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Purebloods only. Vaxx'd cattle keep scrolling

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I'm up to date on my vaxxes.
prison-shank-gif-10.gif

Chuck 2020

2022 Fantasy ⚾️ 🏆
In

was sick for 5 days in February 2020 before COVID existed. Probably had it and survived on chicken noodle soup and Gatorade.

have a 2 year old in daycare who gets a cold every other week. So I am sick every other week. Never been tested so I am probably a five time survivor.

Fauci can suck it!

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
In

was sick for 5 days in February 2020 before COVID existed. Probably had it and survived on chicken noodle soup and Gatorade.

have a 2 year old in daycare who gets a cold every other week. So I am sick every other week. Never been tested so I am probably a five time survivor.

Fauci can suck it!
Same. Got sick really bad Feb 2020 Wed thru Sat. Sunday was basically over it. Then got it again Jan 2021. Fuck tests fuck the poison jab.

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
In

Fauci can suck it!
Shit existed. I was watching Chinese propaganda and that country die the 3rd week of January 2020.

Bastards faked all kinds of shitty videos and used What’s App to release them like they were cries for help.

Top Bottom