Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Purebloods only. Vaxx'd cattle keep scrolling

ShaolinNole

Legendary
So how does NYC work? surprised they haven't run your kind off yet
Well it’s sucking now as a cultural center, but great for family connection. Work from home. Don’t eat out. No museums or concerts. Don’t go anywhere too far. Wait for this to either fall apart, or for them to cross my hard red line of requiring vaccines for my kids. If/when they cross that I will move to Florida.

CurtOFD78

Elite
GFY with that "purebloods" shit. I made a decision a year ago and I wish I had done differently, but what is done is done. I just got over that shit so I've got natural immunity now and I'm NOT getting any boosters. We need to stick together and not be dicks to one another about vax/no vax.

MIZCDB

Elite
Founder
GFY with that "purebloods" shit. I made a decision a year ago and I wish I had done differently, but what is done is done. I just got over that shit so I've got natural immunity now and I'm NOT getting any boosters. We need to stick together and not be dicks to one another about vax/no vax.

giphy.gif

Chuck 2020

2022 Fantasy ⚾️ 🏆

who let the cyborg in?

sanction

Legendary
Founder
Membership has it's privileges.

racernhra

Elite
Founder

We’re literally considered the dregs of society. Can we not celebrate our depravity in peace?

Latest posts

Top Bottom