Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Purebloods only. Vaxx'd cattle keep scrolling

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Yeah, well really not into dudes aye sorry.

Tell ya what, i'll do ya a deal.

If ya can successfully rob the nzfsf bank, i'll give ya the cunt we locked in the prison threads.

p
fuckery
Nonone is gonna textnthemeselves into prison. I heard Jonny Cash say that
fforpr

😂

I dontnlovebyou enough for

racernhra

Elite
Founder
Still alive and checking in. Hope your depleted lung capacity was worth it. You'll be dead before 65.
At 49 I’m running faster 5k’s than before Covid and lifting heavier weight than I ever have. Shoot, 2 weeks after the wuflu I was running one of my fastest times ever. Thankfully, I never got the jabs or my heart would have exploded by now.

My medical advice to you is to stay sedentary and fat. You may be alive but your heart’s a ticking time bomb.

BigBucnNole

Elite
At 49 I’m running faster 5k’s than before Covid and lifting heavier weight than I ever have. Shoot, 2 weeks after the wuflu I was running one of my fastest times ever. Thankfully, I never got the jabs or my heart would have exploded by now.

My medical advice to you is to stay sedentary and fat. You may be alive but your heart’s a ticking time bomb.

How do I know you just weren't a fat piece of shit before covid?

racernhra

Elite
Founder
How do I know you just weren't a fat piece of shit before covid?

I was fat in 1/2020 and I’ve posted pics before and after already. What matters is I did not have diminished lung capacity after Covid.

Please keep your heart rate down Lardy McFatsalot. You’re on borrowed time so make the most of the time you have left by getting fatter.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I was fat in 1/2020 and I’ve posted pics before and after already. What matters is I did not have diminished lung capacity after Covid.

Please keep your heart rate down Lardy McFatsalot. You’re on borrowed time so make the most of the time you have left by getting fatter.
I will knock you the fuck out. And I'm fat smoke and drink. Power of the Holy Spirit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom