Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Purebloods only. Vaxx'd cattle keep scrolling

racernhra

Elite
Founder
Other than mass genocide and sterilization of the population what AWESOME things do these vaccines do?

1.) Alteration of DNA of pureblood Adamites so they're no longer recognizable by YWHW. It's a homicide of humans because they're no longer technically human even if they're alive. Their human aspects have been killed off.
2.) Identification: As we've all seen, you now have an identification sequence which changes throughout time and is verifiable with a bluetooth app or in your settings on some phones.
3.) Mind control
4.) Many various diseases and crippling conditions
5.) Shedding: In accordance with Pyzers owns studies these clot shots cause people to become contagious and cause diseases for others within a certain proximity.
6.) Personality changes

Doing some research and found this from 2015.

All humans having IP addresses may be inevitable is the particles found in about every single raindrop are truly lips nano particles through geo-engineering and through food sources and water.

I no longer buy store meat. Only from local producers.

All humans having IP addresses may be inevitable is the particles found in about every single raindrop are truly lips nano particles through geo-engineering and through food sources and water.

Yes the nanoparticles through aerosol injections from unmarked planes in the skies has been going on for over 40 years now and most likely the advances in technology includes the nanoparticles within the very rain water. The food and water supply are some of the easiest sources to contaminate. They own all the food and water sources as virtually all who deliver to stores are tax payers so the government owns them by their own ignorant voluntary agreement to pay taxes aka extortion even though it's only owed by federal employees.

The lengths I've gone to ensure I am no longer dependent on anything the government touches nearly cost me my life and I had to take large investment on what would've been considered risky investments by most but it helped me buy my freedom.

Off Grid and self sufficient list:

1.) Home with no smart anything and is 100% self sufficient with backup energy sources:
2.) Energy: Geothermal, Hydrogenerators, solar, battery storage, propane as extra emergancy backup supply: Working on other alternative free sources (either, magnets, water, etc) Magnets has been the easiest and I have created a small scale prototype so far.
3.) Heat: Wood stove as well as a energy converter to convert the heat into energy from the wood stove
4.) Water supply: Local Spring water I fill up 50 gallons in 5 gallon glass jars once a month (I ensure even my animals are receiving the highest quality water. I have a small river running through the property which I use as an energy source and can use as an emergancy water source. Rain water collection tanks. This is normally for the toilet, shower, etc.
5.) Water filtration systems: I have created my own with multiple drums with various layers of sand, activated charcoal etc. I also have shower head filters as well.
6.) Food: Well I went all out on my Green house as it's 30 foot high x 150x150ft . So I'm growing dwarf versions of avocado trees, coconut trees and banana trees, I have Japanese sweet potatoes, and started some more fruit trees recently. I have raw honey from a friend in our off gridding community. I have Cows and sheep, for milk, lambs for meat, ducks for eggs and meat, and I have 5 years of 20-30 year plus food storage items. Eventually I will rely totally on my own sources of food but I have a ton of frozen foods I'm going through for the next year or so. Animals are 100% pasture raised, and no bs garbage injected into them and they drink from the spring water or filtered water sources. My soil in the green house is never touched by the rain, and sense I can control the heat, humidity, wind, and light I can perfect my foods. I've learned most of my practices from the Japanese and from Iceland and reached out to people from both locations for more information from what I've researched. Iceland plants grow tropical fruits at vast quantities with massive greenhouses and geothermal engineering which is why I selected this option. Japan is famous for their high-quality greenhouse fruits sold for thousands or tens of thousands of dollars at auctions.
7.) Communication: Ham Radio, yes I have the internet for now but once I've completed the uploads of all my information I need or want I am going dark.
8.) Medical: I have my own knowledge which saved my life and at a few points I thought I was done for but had the help of my community to help me out. We have a few previous nurses, physical therapist, chiropractor but no doctor. My medical and herbalist books were very helpful during the rough periods. This is why I am on a nearly 100% raw fruit and animal products diet from my own sources.
9.) Changed political Status: No longer a part of the federal government scam within US Inc.
10.) No affiliation or connection or membership to any group, cult, government, store, church, no insureance, no subscriptions, nada.
11.) No longer use the fiat ponzi scheme Edomite Jew monopoly death and debt currency anymore. Either precious metals or bartering system. About 90% of my investments were from the crypto markets about a 6 ago so I still have me some private coins but none of the other garbage anymore. I figure just leverage the garbage fake money for real money and resources and made 5X more money in 3 months than I made in 12 years of slave labor.
12.) No longer a wage slave
13.) I have no banks or credit cards
14.) No TV which I suppose falls under smart devices.
15.) Obtained land patent: no eminent domain, no property taxes, I am the true owner of my land.
16.) Removal of all fillings
17.) Detoxed as much as possible childhood vaccines. Thankfully I was never given any antibiotics, steroids, or anything more than Motrin.

Future goals:
Cancel and permanently delete all social media which was done under fake names. Delete all emails and accounts of any kinds. No more internet. One of the last steps is freeing my mind. No longer caring about politics, sports, societal events, no longer receiving any programming from any sources at all. Also, becoming one with or walking in my spirit instead of my flesh.

I suppose there are more things I can do to free myself as much as possible but this is what I've been able to accomplish in the short time since exiting society. I am happy I decided to live where there is a small community of other off grid people near me and some relatives and friends close by. I would eventually like to sell off some of my land in portions to family members but it may be too late here soon.

Goldhedge

Legendary

The internet of things...

Happy Father’s Day to my fellow Pureblood warriors who did the right thing and protected your families from that shit and all of the immense pressure to get it.

Dec 11th was the date of the first clot shot administered which is the 3 year anniversary. I don't think the 80% death rate by 5 years is going to happen to those who took the injections (not including the control group). However, I am curious what the death rate will be to those who took all the boosters as well. I have 2 relatives who took all the boosters and are having heart issues and they never had any previous heart conditions. I wouldn't be shocked to see those numbers at an 80% kill rate and 100% sterilization rate.

Overall, I am happy to say that more than 99% of my known family has not taken the clot shot.

The true purebloods are the non progressive Amish (no vaccinations, no electronics, no Pharmacia,), pureblood Israelites with no race mixing, and no indoctrination camps just homeschooling.

I am close but I had 4 injections and used Motrin. I did my best to detox from these poisons. I forgave my parents for having these injections forced on me because they didn't know what they were doing and thought it was for good health and to protect me.

Good luck to every pureblood (no CV 19 injections) and may you resist the next future false flags.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Yes the nanoparticles through aerosol injections from unmarked planes in the skies has been going on for over 40 years now and most likely the advances in technology includes the nanoparticles within the very rain water. The food and water supply are some of the easiest sources to contaminate. They own all the food and water sources as virtually all who deliver to stores are tax payers so the government owns them by their own ignorant voluntary agreement to pay taxes aka extortion even though it's only owed by federal employees.

The lengths I've gone to ensure I am no longer dependent on anything the government touches nearly cost me my life and I had to take large investment on what would've been considered risky investments by most but it helped me buy my freedom.

Off Grid and self sufficient list:

1.) Home with no smart anything and is 100% self sufficient with backup energy sources:
2.) Energy: Geothermal, Hydrogenerators, solar, battery storage, propane as extra emergancy backup supply: Working on other alternative free sources (either, magnets, water, etc) Magnets has been the easiest and I have created a small scale prototype so far.
3.) Heat: Wood stove as well as a energy converter to convert the heat into energy from the wood stove
4.) Water supply: Local Spring water I fill up 50 gallons in 5 gallon glass jars once a month (I ensure even my animals are receiving the highest quality water. I have a small river running through the property which I use as an energy source and can use as an emergancy water source. Rain water collection tanks. This is normally for the toilet, shower, etc.
5.) Water filtration systems: I have created my own with multiple drums with various layers of sand, activated charcoal etc. I also have shower head filters as well.
6.) Food: Well I went all out on my Green house as it's 30 foot high x 150x150ft . So I'm growing dwarf versions of avocado trees, coconut trees and banana trees, I have Japanese sweet potatoes, and started some more fruit trees recently. I have raw honey from a friend in our off gridding community. I have Cows and sheep, for milk, lambs for meat, ducks for eggs and meat, and I have 5 years of 20-30 year plus food storage items. Eventually I will rely totally on my own sources of food but I have a ton of frozen foods I'm going through for the next year or so. Animals are 100% pasture raised, and no bs garbage injected into them and they drink from the spring water or filtered water sources. My soil in the green house is never touched by the rain, and sense I can control the heat, humidity, wind, and light I can perfect my foods. I've learned most of my practices from the Japanese and from Iceland and reached out to people from both locations for more information from what I've researched. Iceland plants grow tropical fruits at vast quantities with massive greenhouses and geothermal engineering which is why I selected this option. Japan is famous for their high-quality greenhouse fruits sold for thousands or tens of thousands of dollars at auctions.
7.) Communication: Ham Radio, yes I have the internet for now but once I've completed the uploads of all my information I need or want I am going dark.
8.) Medical: I have my own knowledge which saved my life and at a few points I thought I was done for but had the help of my community to help me out. We have a few previous nurses, physical therapist, chiropractor but no doctor. My medical and herbalist books were very helpful during the rough periods. This is why I am on a nearly 100% raw fruit and animal products diet from my own sources.
9.) Changed political Status: No longer a part of the federal government scam within US Inc.
10.) No affiliation or connection or membership to any group, cult, government, store, church, no insureance, no subscriptions, nada.
11.) No longer use the fiat ponzi scheme Edomite Jew monopoly death and debt currency anymore. Either precious metals or bartering system. About 90% of my investments were from the crypto markets about a 6 ago so I still have me some private coins but none of the other garbage anymore. I figure just leverage the garbage fake money for real money and resources and made 5X more money in 3 months than I made in 12 years of slave labor.
12.) No longer a wage slave
13.) I have no banks or credit cards
14.) No TV which I suppose falls under smart devices.
15.) Obtained land patent: no eminent domain, no property taxes, I am the true owner of my land.
16.) Removal of all fillings
17.) Detoxed as much as possible childhood vaccines. Thankfully I was never given any antibiotics, steroids, or anything more than Motrin.

Future goals:
Cancel and permanently delete all social media which was done under fake names. Delete all emails and accounts of any kinds. No more internet. One of the last steps is freeing my mind. No longer caring about politics, sports, societal events, no longer receiving any programming from any sources at all. Also, becoming one with or walking in my spirit instead of my flesh.

I suppose there are more things I can do to free myself as much as possible but this is what I've been able to accomplish in the short time since exiting society. I am happy I decided to live where there is a small community of other off grid people near me and some relatives and friends close by. I would eventually like to sell off some of my land in portions to family members but it may be too late here soon.
I'll download this later when I have wifi

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Dec 11th was the date of the first clot shot administered which is the 3 year anniversary. I don't think the 80% death rate by 5 years is going to happen to those who took the injections (not including the control group). However, I am curious what the death rate will be to those who took all the boosters as well. I have 2 relatives who took all the boosters and are having heart issues and they never had any previous heart conditions. I wouldn't be shocked to see those numbers at an 80% kill rate and 100% sterilization rate.

Overall, I am happy to say that more than 99% of my known family has not taken the clot shot.

The true purebloods are the non progressive Amish (no vaccinations, no electronics, no Pharmacia,), pureblood Israelites with no race mixing, and no indoctrination camps just homeschooling.

I am close but I had 4 injections and used Motrin. I did my best to detox from these poisons. I forgave my parents for having these injections forced on me because they didn't know what they were doing and thought it was for good health and to protect me.

Good luck to every pureblood (no CV 19 injections) and may you resist the next future false flags.
Well there is so much fraud w the shot that it is inherently hard to see of people got legitimate shots. A couple Dr's I know believe up to half the viles were inert. So negative reaction could be determined to be other outside factors. That way they can leave questions about the efficacy and shoot the believers up again.

I laugh and cry at the people still wearing masks that aren't criminals

Well there is so much fraud w the shot that it is inherently hard to see of people got legitimate shots. A couple Dr's I know believe up to half the viles were inert. So negative reaction could be determined to be other outside factors. That way they can leave questions about the efficacy and shoot the believers up again.

I laugh and cry at the people still wearing masks that aren't criminals

Yeah, was happy removed myself from society before all this happened. I caught the initial Jessie Ventura episode with Alex Jones and the lady who was a doctor and was informed by a politician she treated about the future mandated Vaccines to mass sterilize/genocide the population which was aired in 2007. At that time that was only the second major conspiracy I had looked into outside of 9/11 as I was more into my career and sports and didn't have much free time. This is what lead me down the path of all the other conspiracy's until I decided to go off grid in 2012 and didn't accomplish this until 2018.

I only seen what was on the internet so I never seen people in person ever wear a mask. I did look into the real ingredients verified by multiple 3rd party labs and noticed how certain batch numbers caused a vast majority of the deaths. Without question the top politicians never received the real shots.

I know of one person who took all the shots and is still alive with no side effects which absolutely baffles me. I am assuming they must have been a part of the control group because this person is in their 80's and already near death.

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
Went to the cardiologist today because I had some blip on my ecg. He said that it was not a worry but wanted to put me on a statin because my cholesterol was 198. I said no thanks and he looked at me like I had two heads. I told he that I had made it to 60 without being on any meds and was not willing to start now. I have committed to diet and exercise and I know that I can bring all my numbers in line. He asked me why I was hesitant and I said I don’t trust pharma in light of the issues with the vaccines. He said what issues. I asked if he still recommends the vaccines to his patients and he said absolutely. I asked him about excess mortality and sudden deaths and he said that there was no correlation. About that time I checked out of the conversation. Any cardiologist that is recommending the vaccine in 2023 should lose their license.

Went to the cardiologist today because I had some blip on my ecg. He said that it was not a worry but wanted to put me on a statin because my cholesterol was 198. I said no thanks and he looked at me like I had two heads. I told he that I had made it to 60 without being on any meds and was not willing to start now. I have committed to diet and exercise and I know that I can bring all my numbers in line. He asked me why I was hesitant and I said I don’t trust pharma in light of the issues with the vaccines. He said what issues. I asked if he still recommends the vaccines to his patients and he said absolutely. I asked him about excess mortality and sudden deaths and he said that there was no correlation. About that time I checked out of the conversation. Any cardiologist that is recommending the vaccine in 2023 should lose their license.
yeah, one has to be either a moron, shill or a Jew to believe there's 0 correlation. The 5,000%+ increase in vaccine injuries/deaths are just a coincidence just like the 6 Jews celebrating as the 9/11 event happened and had bombs in their vehicles and turned out to be Israeli spies. It's also a coincidence that all these vaccines were created by companies owned by Jews and 5G just happens to be created by Jewish owned weapons company in Israel. No correlatios at all.

I reccomend to go to these cock suckers with data and fliers in hand so they can have no fucking excuse except they're a Jew shill, a Jew or just a brainwashed moron. No more dealing with these faggots with gloves. The time for being nice or PC is over especially after they started sterilizing and slaughtering all non Jews (Edomites/Canaanites/Children of the devil). Tell these fuckers they're part of the pushing of the genocide and sterilization of the human race (jews are not full human).

Goldhedge

Legendary
If you haven't watched this yet... take an hour and pay attention. You can even speed it up.

DIED SUDDENLY (THE DOCUMENTARY FROM STEW PETERS THAT'LL RESULT IN NUREMBERG TRIALS)​

Goldhedge

Legendary

Georgia Guidestones

The Georgia Guidestones was a granite monument that stood in Elbert County, Georgia, United States, from 1980 to 2022. It was 19 feet 3 inches (5.87 m) tall and made from six granite slabs weighing a total of 237,746 pounds (107,840 kg).[1] The structure was sometimes referred to as an "American Stonehenge".[2][3] The monument's creators believed that there was going to be an upcoming social, nuclear, or economic calamity and they wanted the monument to serve as a guide for humanity in the world which would exist after it.[4] Controversial from its time of construction, it ultimately became the subject of conspiracy theories which alleged that it was connected to Satanism.[5]

The inscription read:[2][23]
  1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
  2. Guide reproduction wisely – improving fitness and diversity.
  3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
  4. Rule passion – faith – tradition – and all things with tempered reason.
  5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
  6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
  7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
  8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
  9. Prize truth – beauty – love – seeking harmony with the infinite.
  10. Be not a cancer on the Earth – Leave room for nature – Leave room for nature.

If you haven't watched this yet... take an hour and pay attention. You can even speed it up.

DIED SUDDENLY (THE DOCUMENTARY FROM STEW PETERS THAT'LL RESULT IN NUREMBERG TRIALS)​

Nothing will come from any of this or at most a few puppets or shills may be thrown in the fire but not the real enemies of this earth who created this genocide in the Edomite Jews. The funniest thing was the initial Nuremberg Trials was fraudulent set up by the Jews to prepetuate their lies of WWII. They beat the living shit out of the German Officers and politicians to get them to say what they wanted, had them take IQ tests to demonstrate they weren't just following orders and were smart enough to understand what they were doing was wrong, etc. It was all a complete fabrication of the truth. The biggest black pill of WWII was that Hitler was a Jew used as controlled opposition. Quite possibly the greatest act in human history as he pulled it off quite nicely. At the same time the Jews were in charge of communist Russia as they murdered the royals and took over and slaughtered 60+ million white Christians over the years. These Christian/Israelite/ murderers are doing more of the same now but on a larger scale but don't need a war to increase the deaths just people to consent to their own suicide and sterilization by using a false flag non existent event to scare them into consenting to the demise of themselves and their people. These fucks have everything planned decades and or centuries in advance with the assistance of their father the devil.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Yeah, was happy removed myself from society before all this happened. I caught the initial Jessie Ventura episode with Alex Jones and the lady who was a doctor and was informed by a politician she treated about the future mandated Vaccines to mass sterilize/genocide the population which was aired in 2007. At that time that was only the second major conspiracy I had looked into outside of 9/11 as I was more into my career and sports and didn't have much free time. This is what lead me down the path of all the other conspiracy's until I decided to go off grid in 2012 and didn't accomplish this until 2018.

I only seen what was on the internet so I never seen people in person ever wear a mask. I did look into the real ingredients verified by multiple 3rd party labs and noticed how certain batch numbers caused a vast majority of the deaths. Without question the top politicians never received the real shots.

I know of one person who took all the shots and is still alive with no side effects which absolutely baffles me. I am assuming they must have been a part of the control group because this person is in their 80's and already near death.
I love Jesse The Body Ventura. He is as badass as the Swartzanagger the fellow in cali-for-nia poliDiks of the despot

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Nothing will come from any of this or at most a few puppets or shills may be thrown in the fire but not the real enemies of this earth who created this genocide in the Edomite Jews. The funniest thing was the initial Nuremberg Trials was fraudulent set up by the Jews to prepetuate their lies of WWII. They beat the living shit out of the German Officers and politicians to get them to say what they wanted, had them take IQ tests to demonstrate they weren't just following orders and were smart enough to understand what they were doing was wrong, etc. It was all a complete fabrication of the truth. The biggest black pill of WWII was that Hitler was a Jew used as controlled opposition. Quite possibly the greatest act in human history as he pulled it off quite nicely. At the same time the Jews were in charge of communist Russia as they murdered the royals and took over and slaughtered 60+ million white Christians over the years. These Christian/Israelite/ murderers are doing more of the same now but on a larger scale but don't need a war to increase the deaths just people to consent to their own suicide and sterilization by using a false flag non existent event to scare them into consenting to the demise of themselves and their people. These fucks have everything planned decades and or centuries in advance with the assistance of their father the devil.
Seymore Seymore has 3 eyes

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
That show Jesse had was good. He fucking dug and they shut his ass down. Jesse was a SEAL if it matters. Fucking Minnesota again and again. They act like Canadians

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
When Jesse The Body Ventura declared for the presidency, it changed shit. He is a straighter shooter even if you disagree

Georgia Guidestones

The Georgia Guidestones was a granite monument that stood in Elbert County, Georgia, United States, from 1980 to 2022. It was 19 feet 3 inches (5.87 m) tall and made from six granite slabs weighing a total of 237,746 pounds (107,840 kg).[1] The structure was sometimes referred to as an "American Stonehenge".[2][3] The monument's creators believed that there was going to be an upcoming social, nuclear, or economic calamity and they wanted the monument to serve as a guide for humanity in the world which would exist after it.[4] Controversial from its time of construction, it ultimately became the subject of conspiracy theories which alleged that it was connected to Satanism.[5]

The inscription read:[2][23]
  1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
  2. Guide reproduction wisely – improving fitness and diversity.
  3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
  4. Rule passion – faith – tradition – and all things with tempered reason.
  5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
  6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
  7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
  8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
  9. Prize truth – beauty – love – seeking harmony with the infinite.
  10. Be not a cancer on the Earth – Leave room for nature – Leave room for nature.

Deciphered:
1.) Commit Genocide/infanticide/homicide until we reach 500 mil pop of AI controlled cyborg slaves.
2.) Send all the niggers, sand niggers and all other brownies into white nations to make everyone a low IQ shitskin and take away the biggest threat to the Jews the Israelite/Christian whites and keep them from uniting together and finding out the truth which they all knew just several generations ago.
3.) New World order one world gov one world language, religion, money, AI dictatorship, etc
4.) Reason based on what they decide is good for their own interests.
5.) Blacks law a Person is an cooperation so you have no rights in their system just enslavement.
6.) NWO rules everything
7.) AI algo rhythms with the social credit score is the rule of law now.
8.) A person was already defined within blacks law. You have no rights in this system this satanic utopia.
9.) Lies and degenerate sexual perversion and death sacrifices to Satan
10.) You are all stuck within your own districts or megacities like in the Hunger Games. It's not permitted to travel between these cities or Nations or living outside these areas. It's easier to account for you, track, trace, tax, enslave, kill etc you when you're in these areas. Be a good boy and girl and get into a major city now.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

Many people want to "Move On" from Covid, and I get it - I do too.

The thing is, We can't. There's no going back. We learned some things about Ordinary People, and we must discuss it.

Some people were scared, and some people were not. Those who were scared were willing to do to terrible things to those who were not.

Ordinary people called for the health insurance of other ordinary people to be canceled.

Ordinary people silenced some of the most highly trained and qualified physicians in the world, and other ordinary people championed the censorship.

Ordinary people were glad other ordinary people could not eat inside with them.

Ordinary people eagerly explained to other ordinary people that their child would not be receiving a life saving transplant due to their vaccination status.

Ordinary people cheered as Doctors, Nurses, Respiratory Therapists, Radiologists, and many other Healthcare Workers were fired, when they were called hero's months before.

Ordinary people cheered as blue color state employees were fired, when they were called "Essential" months before.Ordinary people were angry when The Supreme Court stepped in and saved the jobs of many unvaccinated workers in the private sector.

Ordinary people shunned family members, and un-friended life long friends.

Ordinary people were un-invited from trips and kicked out of groups, clubs, and communities.

Ordinary people kept ordinary student athletes from competing due to vaccination status.

Probably the worst of all, ordinary people were coerced into injecting themselves with an unknown substance, that they didn't want, all under false pretenses, many of which had terrible or deadly reactions.

The list goes on an on, and so do the crimes against humanity.

Ordinary people became monsters, all because of fear.

Are you ordinary?

Do you live in fear?

Did you become a monster?

Top Bottom