Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Poll of Straws: WHO WOULD YOU VOTE FOR RIGHT NOW? TRUMP OR DESANTIS

Who gets your vote?

• Trump

• DeSantis

Results are only viewable after voting.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Voted Trump although I would be fine with either.

Trump is due another 4 years since the deep state tried to bog him down. My vote is Trump for 4 more years and then Desantis for 8.

I saw a recent poll where Trump lead Desantis by 10-15 points.

Voted Trump although I would be fine with either.

Trump is due another 4 years since the deep state tried to bog him down. My vote is Trump for 4 more years and then Desantis for 8.

I saw a recent poll where Trump lead Desantis by 10-15 points.

I concur with this 100%. The leftists that rode Trump out on a rail deserve to be dealt with. Having a pub-controlled Congress and Trump back in the WH in Jan. of '25, the Dems will be finally investigated for all the shit they've been pulling. Trump will have his second term and he'll come looking for scalps. His admin should totally overhaul the Sate Department with massive firings of career bureaucrats and then turn their attention to the intelligence communities and flush out the top floors of the NSA, CIA, AND FBI. Next, audit the IRS and then close the Department of Education giving it back to the states where it belongs.

I definitely dig DeSantis but Trump has some unfinished business to take care of....one being finishing the border wall and start conducting massive deportations. Also, have Jim Jordan as Speaker instead of Kevin McCarthy and have Ted Cruz as Majority Leader in the Senate instead of Mitch McConnell.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I concur with this 100%. The leftists that rode Trump out on a rail deserve to be dealt with. Having a pub-controlled Congress and Trump back in the WH in Jan. of '25, the Dems will be finally investigated for all the shit they've been pulling. Trump will have his second term and he'll come looking for scalps. His admin should totally overhaul the Sate Department with massive firings of career bureaucrats and then turn their attention to the intelligence communities and flush out the top floors of the NSA, CIA, AND FBI. Next, audit the IRS and then close the Department of Education giving it back to the states where it belongs.

I definitely dig DeSantis but Trump has some unfinished business to take care of....one being finishing the border wall and start conducting massive deportations. Also, have Jim Jordan as Speaker instead of Kevin McCarthy and have Ted Cruz as Majority Leader in the Senate instead of Mitch McConnell.

Shit, @PerdidoKeyFrisbee for president! What an agenda :)

Love DeSantis. I want Trump in there for another term, then DeSantis for 2 terms.

More importantly, I want more DeSantis/Trump type of people coming out of the woodwork.

Exactly. I think the RNC is finally starting to grow some balls. It was just 1.5 weeks ago when they quit the Commission on Presidential Debates. They wanted some commonsense safeguards to ensure fair debates which the Commission turned down. The RNC in turn simply quit. The last debates, especially the one with Chris Wallace was abhorrent. Still laughing how Wallace left Fox for CNN+. To hell with that POS.

I think the RNC will help cultivate and bring into the party more people like Trump and DeSantis.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder

Also.....break up Washington DC by moving different interior depts to different states. This was something Trump discussed previously. Will make their mass corruption harder the next go round.

Top Bottom