Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Neither Biden nor Trump - but who?

Stray

Poster
One is too old, the other disreputable: According to polls, Americans want to be governed neither by Donald Trump nor by Joe Biden. In the 2024 election, it could come down to a completely different duel.

A majority of U.S. citizens, 77 percent, now believe the 80-year-old is too old to run for the White House job again, according to an AP poll. He will hardly be able to govern the country successfully for four years after the next election, according to the poll, even 69 percent of Democrats think.

With Donald Trump, on the other hand, Americans are apparently bothered by his ever-growing list of problems with the judiciary. Meanwhile, on average across all polls, only 38 percent of voters have a good opinion of him , while 57 percent view him negatively. That is one of the lowest approval ratings for Trump in recent years.

Who else does America have?

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
One is too old, the other disreputable: According to polls, Americans want to be governed neither by Donald Trump nor by Joe Biden. In the 2024 election, it could come down to a completely different duel.

A majority of U.S. citizens, 77 percent, now believe the 80-year-old is too old to run for the White House job again, according to an AP poll. He will hardly be able to govern the country successfully for four years after the next election, according to the poll, even 69 percent of Democrats think.

With Donald Trump, on the other hand, Americans are apparently bothered by his ever-growing list of problems with the judiciary. Meanwhile, on average across all polls, only 38 percent of voters have a good opinion of him , while 57 percent view him negatively. That is one of the lowest approval ratings for Trump in recent years.

Who else does America have?
TRY WORRING ABOUT YORE POS COUNTRY. The ONLY thing you should be worrying about when it comes to America....is if we are finally coming to destroy yore shithole! 🤞 That is an initiative of our next administration.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: at the AP as yore source for American info!!

Last edited:

Stray

Poster
TRYING WORRING ABOUT YORE POS COUNTRY. The ONLY thing you should be worrying about when it comes to America....is if we are finally coming to destroy yore shithole! 🤞 That is an initiative of our next administration.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: at the AP as yore source for American info!!
By then, I will have returned to the U.S., as I am only allowed to stay outside the U.S. for a maximum of one year due to green card restrictions.

Sorry I don't consider Telegram or funny Youtube/Tiktok videos as a reputable source.

The GOP is going to run Desantis after Trump loses. Once Desantis loses too as well then the GOP will go about the process needed to put forward a reasonable candidate.

At that point you are probably looking at either Haley or Scott but without all the dumbass culture war stuff about abortion, “woke”, ect.

Stray

Poster
The GOP is going to run Desantis after Trump loses. Once Desantis loses too as well then the GOP will go about the process needed to put forward a reasonable candidate.

At that point you are probably looking at either Haley or Scott but without all the dumbass culture war stuff about abortion, “woke”, ect.
I've been reading a lot about Gavin Newsom from California. He keeps indicating an interest in succeeding Biden.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
I find it very odd you spend so much time as 3 different posters on a message board saying all the dumb shit you can think of. Yes I think you believe yourself. The best part is you are so Fn Dumb. None of what you say is clever, smart or correct. Its just bizzare you try so hard and are so Fn Lost. But its a thing with a small group of losers like yourself.

BTW what country are you from anyway? Either way you and all 3 of your stupid accounts makes you a little bitch.

Stray

Poster
I find it very odd you spend so much time as 3 different posters on a message board saying all the dumb shit you can think of. Yes I think you believe yourself. The best part is you are so Fn Dumb. None of what you say is clever, smart or correct. Its just bizzare you try so hard and are so Fn Lost. But its a thing with a small group of losers like yourself.

BTW what country are you from anyway? Either way you and all 3 of your stupid accounts makes you a little bitch.
I am sincerely sorry that I gave the impression that I could care about your opinion in any way. Why don't you go back to playing with your Trumpets?

I am from Germany, but I have been living in the U.S. for the last four years. I have a green card.

BurntJ

Founder
By then, I will have returned to the U.S., as I am only allowed to stay outside the U.S. for a maximum of one year due to green card restrictions.

Sorry I don't consider Telegram or funny Youtube/Tiktok videos as a reputable source.
Not my problem. But dont be surprised when NO ONE takes yore FAKE NEWS sites as reputable sources either....you Globalist POS.

Also, cant you just KYS rather than return to the US.....seems like the most patriotic thing you could do.......

BurntJ

Founder
I am sincerely sorry that I gave the impression that I could care about your opinion in any way. Why don't you go back to playing with your Trumpets?

I am from Germany, but I have been living in the U.S. for the last four years. I have a green card.
giphy.webp

denn

Legendary
Founder
Someone who said you need more different points of view here convinced me to stay. Does that make you sad?
I have much more respect for people who keep their word. You got your feelings hurt and played the victim until you got some support. That is what weak minded people do. Congrats on being weak. Have some conviction guy, stick to your word.

Stray

Poster
I have much more respect for people who keep their word. You got your feelings hurt and played the victim until you got some support. That is what weak minded people do. Congrats on being weak. Have some conviction guy, stick to your word.
Measure of intelligence is the ability to change.

Stray

Poster
Nope against pussies! We kicked the shit out of the Indians....just like the pussy Euro/British trash.....1776 motherfucker! We should have just bombed all of you faggits during our domination of the WW's 👇. At least you Euro-Trash Faggits KNOW WE OWN YOREBITCH ASSES!!!
Did you have a role in Idiocracy?
No shit, if I didn't know better I'd say you definitely had a role in that movie.

If you say Indians, you actually mean native americans, right? Because India is in West-Asia, just in case you're not too much in geography.

Stray

Poster
Not my problem. But dont be surprised when NO ONE takes yore FAKE NEWS sites as reputable sources either....you Globalist POS.

Also, cant you just KYS rather than return to the US.....seems like the most patriotic thing you could do.......
And what is your patriotic contribution? Supporting a pedophile from your trailer and spreading the fairy tale of the stolen election. Go fuck yourself you fat piece of shit.

And what is your patriotic contribution? Supporting a pedophile from your trailer and spreading the fairy tale of the stolen election. Go fuck yourself you fat piece of shit.
If you don’t think there was fuckery going on with that election and the votes then you are a fucking moron.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
But the election was stolen

fschmidt

Poster
The American electorate should just kill themselves. Then they won't have to worry about who to vote for.

Stray

Poster
But the election was stolen
On March 8, 2021, the U.S. Supreme Court rejected a challenge to Trump's election results in Wisconsin. At that time, the court was led by a conservative majority. I suspect they too had a vested interest in Trump's re-election, but did not put themselves above the law.

Grow up and take your life into your own hands and don't waste it with this bullshit.

BurntJ

Founder
Did you have a role in Idiocracy?
No shit, if I didn't know better I'd say you definitely had a role in that movie.

If you say Indians, you actually mean native americans, right? Because India is in West-Asia, just in case you're not too much in geography.
Sure....BUT if so then that also means YOU WERE A FUCKIN NAZI. You dumb fuckin retard!

Well see I actually have friends that are Cherokee and to quote them... "We are Cherokee Indians NOT Cherokee Native Americans." They actually hate Liberal POS's like THAT THINK YOU CAN TELL THEM WHAT THEY SHOULD BE A CALLED AND OFFENDED BY.....you Racist FUCK!

As for me being Fat :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: .If you are stupid enough to think IM FAT.....well your retard is showing. I have NOT been OVERWEIGHT for 1 second of my entire life you fuckin idiot. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 😜

Do the world a favor and off yoreself you HITLER FAGGIT.

Rusty Student

2023 Fantasy Baseball 🏆
Founder
On March 8, 2021, the U.S. Supreme Court rejected a challenge to Trump's election results in Wisconsin. At that time, the court was led by a conservative majority. I suspect they too had a vested interest in Trump's re-election, but did not put themselves above the law.

Grow up and take your life into your own hands and don't waste it with this bullshit.
Nice analysis Kraut

Jtrain80

Legendary
Sure....BUT if so then that also means YOU WERE A FUCKIN NAZI. You dumb fuckin retard!

Well see I actually have friends that are Cherokee and to quote them... "We are Cherokee Indians NOT Cherokee Native Americans." They actually hate Liberal POS's like THAT THINK YOU CAN TELL THEM WHAT THEY SHOULD BE A CALLED AND OFFENDED BY.....you Racist FUCK!

As for me being Fat :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: .If you are stupid enough to think IM FAT.....well your retard is showing. I have NOT been OVERWEIGHT for 1 second of my entire life you fuckin idiot. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 😜

Wagon burners is my personal fave.

Stray

Poster

1. keep counting your Tiktok and Twitter bots, you stupid asshole. No friends for you, sorry, you hillbilly faggot!

2. pawnees had cherokees for breakfast, a pawnee told me. Pawnees are the best - I have spoken!

3. 80% of US Americans are overweight. 80% of all jeans sold in the US are XXXL size - keep eating your donuts and hamburgers, you buttfucker. The other 20% are XXXXL.

4. Hitler was Austrian, gay and a Jew. You own two of those characteristics. Obviously you are not Austrian.

BurntJ

Founder
1. keep counting your Tiktok and Twitter bots, you stupid asshole. No friends for you, sorry, you hillbilly faggot!

2. pawnees had cherokees for breakfast, a pawnee told me. Pawnees are the best - I have spoken!

3. 80% of US Americans are overweight. 80% of all jeans sold in the US are XXXL size - keep eating your donuts and hamburgers, you buttfucker. The other 20% are XXXXL.

4. Hitler was Austrian, gay and a Jew. You own two of those characteristics. Obviously you are not Austrian.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Another stupid German Faggit :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I OWN YOU....BITCH!!

Stray

Poster
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Another stupid German Faggit :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I OWN YOU....BITCH!!
Go donate your hard earned money to that pedo Trump. He will buy a few bottle of champaign for himself and his child molesting friends. Wait....do you actually have a job? How you get there from trailerpark city? By foot? Nah, too fat to walk, you stupid fuck. Get a life.

BurntJ

Founder
Go donate your hard earned money to that pedo Trump. He will buy a few bottle of champaign for himself and his child molesting friends. Wait....do you actually have a job? How you get there from trailerpark city? By foot? Nah, too fat to walk, you stupid fuck. Get a life.
German NAZI pussy is crying again......... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Look its ok these days to be a German Tranny.....those most just identify as NO ONE actually wants to be German. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I get the dick envy you have for me BUT you might as well KYS ASAP b/c you will always be stuck as a FAGGIT GERMAN.

You LOSER LIBERALS SUCK AT MEMES AND INSULTS. Probably explains why your such sensitive faggits. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Top Bottom