Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New Jurassic park movie

TJHall1

Legendary
Can you stream these movies? I feel like I’ve heard people watching them from home
Yup. I won't go to a theater and give money to them hollywood fuck bags. Been prolly 5 years since I wasted money on that.

Also I don't have to listen to 200 other jackasses sitting around me.

TJHall1

Legendary
What service?
giphy.webp

TJHall1

Legendary
You have IMAX visual capabilities in your house? Color me impressed.
Ya, I don't give a shit about any imax bullshit. Id rather watch it in my living room with booze and snacks and without the 200 tool bags sitting around me ooohing and awwwing at dumb shit. Also I'm not donating money to all the fags in Hollywood as you are.

But you're someone who'd go see a movie in theaters 2 or 3 times in a week. To me that's just fuckin weird, but after reading how obsessed you are with tom cruise I'm not surprised. You do you. I'll continue to not go to movie theaters.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Ya, I don't give a shit about any imax bullshit. Id rather watch it in my living room with booze and snacks and without the 200 tool bags sitting around me ooohing and awwwing at dumb shit. Also I'm not donating money to all the fags in Hollywood as you are.

But you're someone who'd go see a movie in theaters 2 or 3 times in a week. To me that's just fuckin weird, but after reading how obsessed you are with tom cruise I'm not surprised. You do you. I'll continue to not go to movie theaters.
I will never deny that I’m a weirdo. Most skydivers are.

TJHall1

Legendary
I’m in the movie now and this Is fucking god awful. Michael has to be rolling over in his grave. This is terrible on every level.
What's even funnier is that you prolly spend 40 bucks between your ticket, popcorn, drink, gas to watch that bullshit.

I spent whatever 2 hours of my electric bill cost to run the TV. Not to mention you're funding Hollywood. Smh.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
What's even funnier is that you prolly spend 40 bucks between your ticket, popcorn, drink, gas to watch that bullshit.

I spent whatever 2 hours of my electric bill cost to run the TV. Not to mention you're funding Hollywood. Smh.
$76 plus tip to be exact. At least the couple next to me was just as entertaining. We bought one another shots talking about my line of Michael rolling in his grave and Spielberg probably taking a poop while laughing at the reviews.

I, all jokes aside, counted 11 various liberal/animal/earth/political references by the time I was an hour in.

D

Deleted member 2886

Watched the Hotshots and Naked Gun movies last week, and fuckin almost died laughing.
Shot to both GCs for these awesome recommendations,... TJ and Garnet.
Will repay the favour asap👍

As for J Park,...🤣wtf aye!
A fart in a balloon has more substance than the 2hrs of highly polished nothingness presented.
🍀🔥😂💨Ended up blazed af, manicuring bud the whole time instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom