Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Worst actor ever

TJHall1

Legendary
Who do you think, out of people who have been in mainstream movies and are well known, is the worst actor or actress ever? I just shut off that horrible Jurassic world movie and scream is on. David arquette has to be the worst ever. He is beyond terrible. When ready to rumble is legitimately your best acting we're in a whole other league of awful.

He must have the perfect size wang also to pull Courtney Cox for as long as he did.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
He was only in one, but George Strait made the worst movie ever in the 1992 Pure Country. That movie was a terrible piece of shit. Worst movie I have ever seen.

Pure_country_poster.jpg

Belezabro

Elite
Brad Pitt, who I like, is vastly overrated. You can "see" him acting in many of his movies, especially his early work. He's an example, one of many, where his looks got him to where he is instead of his acting chops.

Edit: re-read the OP, Pitt is not the worst actor though. I highly dislike this guy:
1654524285801.jpeg

Chuck 2020

2022 Fantasy ⚾️ 🏆
Nic is a good actor.

Marc Wall Bergh is bad

Joe is on to something here. Marky Mark is a terrible actor. almost every line he says in every movie it sounds as though he just got done running five miles. Always breathing heavy. And with that, I have ruined all his movies for y’all. You’re welcome.

Top Bottom