Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Maxwell/Epstein-Sex Trafficking/Pedos

PleasureMoose

Legendary
1638594862092.jpg

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
It all came into sharp focus when I was at Air War College and the guy sitting next to me was a Saudi Col (now a General) and the Iranians shot down a Global Hawk UAV. He turned to me and asked why the US just let them do that and didn't retaliate. He viewed it as weak, and that we always say we are going to do something and then never do.

Trump's assassination of Solemani sent a signal to the Middle East FAFO and find out means you are dead. Saudi's and the Middle East appreciate a strong man in charge, its all they know.

UAE just gave the US the middle finger and bought $14B worth of planes from France cause we won't come out openly and tell the world we have their back like we do Taiwan.

Biden Admin cancelled the negotiated sale to Saudi because of a dead reporter who was working for Iran........Saudi is also looking to go elsewhere. Trump solved a lot of ME problems by negotiating in good faith. The Democrats don't know how to do that. They want to hang gay pride flags in countries that kill gays and it doesn't go over well.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Thats all good and well, but trump obviously knew about this stuff and allowed it to happen for some amount of time before telling authorities. And from what i understand is the only reason he did is because epstein pissed him off?
I’m with you man. I think trump is involved, just a matter of what level.

Just acknowledging that the one article presents his involvement in a positive way.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
1638645978746.jpg

1638884192185.jpg

1638884791222.jpg

Last edited:

TJHall1

Legendary
I’m with you man. I think trump is involved, just a matter of what level.

Just acknowledging that the one article presents his involvement in a positive way.
Oh ya I got ya there. I don't think, myself personally, that he was receiving any of this shit from children. But I believe he knew about it and waited until it worked for him to out people. Who knows if that's true or not.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Heres some old 4chan archives... really good reads

Water Island -Joe Bidens private island
1638801374455.png

Presentation by Ghislaine Maxwell on her Submarine/Ocean conservation company TerraMar.

EDIT:
1638831674252.png

Last edited:

TTUcamper

Elite
Oh ya I got ya there. I don't think, myself personally, that he was receiving any of this shit from children. But I believe he knew about it and waited until it worked for him to out people. Who knows if that's true or not.

Epstein had already gotten away with a ton by the time he met trump and had the backing of the Jewish Mafia (mega group).

Trump has always had a relationship with mobsters and politicians. Him telling on Epstein would go nowhere. He had to pull teeth just to get him arrested when he was president.

I'm not sure where Trump fits in but my guess is he's an old school mob guy (don't touch kids and family members).

My guess is he taught Epstein how to launder money through real estate in the early 90s and then they had a very public falling out. There are probably a handful of people who know how that really went down and they ain't talking.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Last edited:
Top Bottom