Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Maxwell/Epstein-Sex Trafficking/Pedos

PleasureMoose

Legendary
This was just a show trial to tie lose ends in hopes the public will forget about them. They literally killed Epstein in front of the whole world and noone did a thing

That shit made them realize they don't have to hide anything from us.. they will do this shit out in the open bc they can and we're too disorganized to do anything about it

Wouldn't surprise me if there's a private jet fueled and ready to take Maxwell to Israel rightnow. How would we know any different...

Noone ever gets held accountable.. every world leader could announce on live TV that they're pedo's and literally nothing would happen. I mean look who the current POTUS is

noleology

Elite
Founder
C&P comment from another board:
Ghislaine Maxwell is just an accomplice of Jeffrey Epstein in this Mosad pedophile blackmail operation. Her father was a Mosad agent and a loyal Israeli citizen. His suicide on board his yacht was a staged fake event after which he secretly retired. Both Ghislaine and Jeffrey Epstein are loyal Israeli citizens as well. All of the tapes and other evidence from their successful operation are in the possession of the Israeli intelligence service. Jeffrey Epstein is alive and well and now living in Israel under a Mosad protection plan. Ghislaine most likely will soon join him after another staged, unexplainable and fake prison suicide. Those who are on those tapes will have no choice but to comply with the demands of the Israeli government. That’s the reality of political life world wide, you rule and serve your masters at their pleasure.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
C&P comment from another board:
Ghislaine Maxwell is just an accomplice of Jeffrey Epstein in this Mosad pedophile blackmail operation. Her father was a Mosad agent and a loyal Israeli citizen. His suicide on board his yacht was a staged fake event after which he secretly retired. Both Ghislaine and Jeffrey Epstein are loyal Israeli citizens as well. All of the tapes and other evidence from their successful operation are in the possession of the Israeli intelligence service. Jeffrey Epstein is alive and well and now living in Israel under a Mosad protection plan. Ghislaine most likely will soon join him after another staged, unexplainable and fake prison suicide. Those who are on those tapes will have no choice but to comply with the demands of the Israeli government. That’s the reality of political life world wide, you rule and serve your masters at their pleasure.
Jews are last. Welcome to the show.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
giphy.gif

sanction

Legendary
Founder
Its the exact opposite of what you posted. She is the key here. Why do you think the government has tip toed around (avoiding) bringing the IC into this. This is a show trial...akin to the Epstein Florida case.

It’s sad that 99% of the population doesn’t understand how important
the parts of this trial that were swept under the rug are.

Washington DC operates under the threat of blackmail. They are all
part of a pedophilia club.

It’s disheartening to say the least.

The Chief Justice of the Supreme Court casted the deciding vote on Obama
Care because of this bitch.

I don’t know man. The awakening seems very far away.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
It’s sad that 99% of the population doesn’t understand how important
the parts of this trial that were swept under the rug are.

Washington DC operates under the threat of blackmail. They are all
part of a pedophilia club.

It’s disheartening to say the least.

The Chief Justice of the Supreme Court casted the deciding vote on Obama
Care because of this bitch.

I don’t know man. The awakening seems very far away.
While I do agree with…..take a look around. Either they have disabled their own controls or someone else has. Literally Biden is being trashed daily and if your paying attention……the MSM is participating (though not all at one like vs Trump). They covered UP the Hunter laptop DURING the most corrupt election of all time. Yet, they can’t make up some fake news to change the headlines for even an hour now….🤔

Let’s just wait and see what happens with this case moving forward……

PleasureMoose

Legendary
While I do agree with…..take a look around. Either they have disabled their own controls or someone else has. Literally Biden is being trashed daily and if your paying attention……the MSM is participating (though not all at one like vs Trump). They covered UP the Hunter laptop DURING the most corrupt election of all time. Yet, they can’t make up some fake news to change the headlines for even an hour now….🤔

The case is over the trial was insulting. She was charged for the wrong shit. When someone gets charged with crimes against humanity and has to go to ICC wake me up now that's a fucking trial

TJHall1

Legendary

This is a joke, right?

BurntJ

Founder
The case is over the trial was insulting. She was charged for the wrong shit. When someone gets charged with crimes against humanity and has to go to ICC wake me up now that's a fucking trial
Why would I wake you up....I didn't respond to you or ask yore feeling. Now ,some of us were around for the 1st JE exposure and trial, and have worked for years to get to this point. More people than ever understand what occurred. So again lets watch and see what happens here moving forward.......

BurntJ

Founder
This is a joke, right?
What part of my statement was true.....

Every single day more people are awake.....just because its not on yore schedule or you don't get everyone lined up and perp walked down the street doesn't mean a shift is occurring.....

When I say let watch.... this is what I'm talking about. Remember "JE didnt kill himself".....hell, my fucking parents (were Both in 70's at time) learned I was correct on all this because of that happening. People that had never heard of that man.....are now believing the gov. killed the man to cover up for him. So again....calm the fuck down and let see what occurs......

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
It’s good to see the Q mindset continue to shatter. That’s a win in my book.

I'm all over the place on this one, looks like everything cleaned up and sealed to never see daylight again or one took the easy way out and the other got no deals while records are sealed to not provide information to others in the cross hairs.

TJHall1

Legendary
What part of my statement was true.....

Every single day more people are awake.....just because its not on yore schedule or you don't get everyone lined up and perp walked down the street doesn't mean a shift is occurring.....

When I say let watch.... this is what I'm talking about. Remember "JE didnt kill himself".....hell, my fucking parents (were Both in 70's at time) learned I was correct on all this because of that happening. People that had never heard of that man.....are now believing the gov. killed the man to cover up for him. So again....calm the fuck down and let see what occurs......
"Every single day more people are awake."

L.O.L

BurntJ

Founder
I'm all over the place on this one, looks like everything cleaned up and sealed to never see daylight again or one took the easy way out and the other got no deals while records are sealed to not provide information to others in the cross hairs.
This may be the case. Which is why I said watch and see…..no one has a clue what will happen.

BurntJ

Founder
Oh good one.

Don't you live in that blue state with that shithole Atlanta in it?
Ah....yes the whole Iowa is a better place than GA argument.....wait, yore literally the 1st Tard ever to attempt this one. So, please go ahead a list me the Pro's and Con's for BOTH. This should be good........

Top Bottom