Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Maxwell/Epstein-Sex Trafficking/Pedos

PleasureMoose

Legendary

PleasureMoose

Legendary
30895642-0-image-a-33_1595020950090.jpg

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
30895642-0-image-a-33_1595020950090.jpg

This seems more like a couple pedo groomers rather than an international conspiracy (in this example at least)

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Questions that need to be asked and answered:

How is Epstein connected to covid?
Why was he so obsessed with DNA?
What was stolen from MIT?
What did Aaron Swartz find and did it get him "suicided"?
Was Aaron Swartz connected to Assange?
Is the extradition of Assange connected to Maxwell and her trial?

EDIT:
Where does the royal family fit?
is the CNN chaos linked to this?

Last edited:

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder

PleasureMoose

Legendary
I do wonder why Epstein was silenced in prison and Maxwell is still breathing. I think Epstein was originally suppose to take the fall like Maxwell is now but was enough of a psychopath to turn on the elite and spill the beans to save his own ass.

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
I do wonder why Epstein was silenced in prison and Maxwell is still breathing. I think Epstein was originally suppose to take the fall like Maxwell is now but was enough of a psychopath to turn on the elite and spill the beans to save his own ass.
They can't kill her because they killed him. He was the larger of the two fish, and more likely to turn. As we've seen, the charges against GM are relatively mild. She'll go down for these charges, but nothing more.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Judge in Ghislaine Maxwell's sex trafficking case concerned Omicron could threaten trial deliberations:
"We are very simply at a different place regarding the pandemic than we were only one week ago and we now face a high and escalating risk that jurors and/or trial participants may need to quarantine, thus disrupting trial (and) putting at risk our ability to complete this trial,"

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
They can't kill her because they killed him. He was the larger of the two fish, and more likely to turn. As we've seen, the charges against GM are relatively mild. She'll go down for these charges, but nothing more.
Its the exact opposite of what you posted. She is the key here. Why do you think the government has tip toed around (avoiding) bringing the IC into this. This is a show trial...akin to the Epstein Florida case.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
This thread Both reminded me how far we have come and also how far we still have to go. No know on the person BUT to think someone on the is site knows/understands the whole Epstein/Maxwell honey pot/trap worked and who was behind actually made me a little sad. Truly tells me how far we still have to go.

Top Bottom