Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Maxwell/Epstein-Sex Trafficking/Pedos

PleasureMoose

Legendary
They also confirmed the guards were online shopping for expensive furniture and merchandise while guarding Epstein almost like they were expecting to come into money or something.
Oh and the surveillance tapes disappeared and nothing happened. And public access to the plea deal trial was banned and no explanation given
1640914828810.png

1640914966719.png

QuanChi

Elite
They also confirmed the guards were online shopping for expensive furniture and merchandise while guarding Epstein almost like they were expecting to come into money or something.
Oh and the surveillance tapes disappeared and nothing happened. And public access to the plea deal trial was banned and no explanation given
View attachment 68781

View attachment 68782
I don’t know the answer to this but: “what are we supposed to do?” I guess just accept it and go back to our wage cage. Something has to happen to get the general population left working with the general population right. Must set aside differences

PleasureMoose

Legendary
I don’t know the answer to this but: “what are we supposed to do?” I guess just accept it and go back to our wage cage. Something has to happen to get the general population left working with the general population right. Must set aside differences
I would just try to bring this subject up to as many people as you feel comfortable sharing with so it doesn't fade away over time.. that's what I've been doing for years now.. The public is too disorganized to actually do anything about it.. we're constantly being misdirected for a reason

Its up to the people to keep this thing alive

PleasureMoose

Legendary

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder

I know it's only a start, but to me, $500K is small change. All parties involved need to be financially broken and prosecuted to the fullest extent.

D

Deleted member 2886

1638205445544.jpg
1638205522116.jpg

This is Robert Maxwell, father of Ghislaine Maxwell and creator of Pergamon Press, the first scientific journal with the specific purpose of turning scientific knowledge into profit. Maxwell's tactic was simple: he would first invite prominent scientists to the most expensive dinner of their life and write them a big fat check in exchange for exclusive publishing of all their future papers on his journal, then he would request a large subscription fee from anyone trying to access the papers, whether it was for use or for peer review. This led to science being transformed into a business even larger than the music and movie industries. After Maxwell's death in 1991, another scientific journal named Elsevier went on to buy Pergamon Press for close to $1 billion. At the same time, it cut off all the payments to the scientists and continued to raise the subscription fees higher and higher every year, up to the ridiculous point of today in which the paywall is so high that only governments, universities and giant corporations can afford to access those papers. Ghislaine has twin sisters Christine Maxwell Isabel Maxwell.. and their story is even wilder. I'll find the notes on them and post
View attachment 62486

41r2oHsGesL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

51hDWfbPPAL._SY291_BO1,204,203,200_QL40_FMwebp_.jpg
magicut_1657880175503.png

D

Deleted member 2886

Concerning secret societies (quote from a book):

“They enter the lodges out of curiosity or in the hope by their means to get a nibble at the public pie, and some of them in order to obtain a hearing for their impracticable and groundless fantasies: they thirst for emotion of success and applause, of which we are remarkably generous. And the reason why we give them this success is to make use of the high conceit of themselves to which it gives birth, for that insensibly disposes them to assimilate our suggestions without being on their guard against them…

…you can not imagine to what extent the wisest can be brought to a state of unconscious naïveté in the presence of this condition of high conceit of themselves…”

This is how many begin their journey of getting tied into something like the Epstein ring.

NVIXM is a somewhat an example of this that has been completely forgotten about

D

Deleted member 2886

To celebrate Trumps win. Saudi Arabia and the US had a great relationship during the Trump Presidency. Its been noted that Trump and MBS were in contact often. I would like to know what happen to turn the relationship sour... (Epstein got murder and Trump didn't get reelection) did the Saudis foresee what's happening now with exposure and cut ties too save faced?
donaldtrumpmbs.jpg
*Still making my way through this goldmine of a thread.
Shot for bringing it to my attention.

From some of the shit I'm finding on this whole pedovore cuntiness, it's looking like DJT was being positioned/preparing for the role of saviour for at least two decades?

Keep finding coincidences, and too many incongruous behaviours/actions.

Difficult to admit to, coz I'd been sucked in, jumping on the Trump train since 2015, and hope like fuck that I'm wrong about how I'm interpreting what appears to be a 'long con' political contrasting tactic which does certainly seem to be happening?

I hope Trump's good, yet I ain't naive, nor stupid enough to lazily adopt either presented dichotomy.
Especially since we're all totally fucked if DJT is part of the grand scheme.

Maybe I'm wrong, but those Saudi "royals" seem very likely to be one of the more dominant ancient parasite bloodlines?

*I have been sharing some of the info I've found so far, with a chick in the UK who claims to be helping a group of police who are trying to -unofficially investigate the pedovore cult.

*And there's a group of individuals here in NZ who are receiving this same info from me as well.

Whether or not these people are legit, I dunno. But I gotta do something-anything aye,...and this pedovore/child trafficking/ritualistic slaughter shit is definitely worldwide and absolutely has been going on since before recorded history.

*Fuck, some of the videos I've managed to dig up are extremely horrific man.

Dunno whether many here actually take the time to watch anything I've been posting, tbh,...kinda seems like I'm prolly perceived as generally inferior and irrelevant by most, which I think is perfectly understandable.

(*😅Frankly,... I hope I'm totally wrong about everything, yet it kinda pisses me off that the more I try to prove my conceptions & intuition wrong, the more I end up being proven correct/or pointing the right direction, ffs.)

Sorry for the rant post. Just woke up and was reading this threads content & links til about 3am, lol.🥱

D

Deleted member 2886

View attachment 63093
I hope this is real. Maxwell started drawing a picture of the artist that has been drawing pictures of her. Total alpha move if true
🤣Fuck, is this for real?
As much as I'm disgusted by these pedovores,...I gotta admit that I agree with ya,...
...Total alpha move for sure.

#Am still waking up and ffs,...😆,...this is just far too much funny bro.

D

Deleted member 2886

It all came into sharp focus when I was at Air War College and the guy sitting next to me was a Saudi Col (now a General) and the Iranians shot down a Global Hawk UAV. He turned to me and asked why the US just let them do that and didn't retaliate. He viewed it as weak, and that we always say we are going to do something and then never do.

Trump's assassination of Solemani sent a signal to the Middle East FAFO and find out means you are dead. Saudi's and the Middle East appreciate a strong man in charge, its all they know.

UAE just gave the US the middle finger and bought $14B worth of planes from France cause we won't come out openly and tell the world we have their back like we do Taiwan.

Biden Admin cancelled the negotiated sale to Saudi because of a dead reporter who was working for Iran........Saudi is also looking to go elsewhere. Trump solved a lot of ME problems by negotiating in good faith. The Democrats don't know how to do that. They want to hang gay pride flags in countries that kill gays and it doesn't go over well.
IMG_20220717_202037_966.jpg
*Am sceptical bout Russia/Putin, though recommend considering what this map implies and what this general concept could mean.

*At one point, prior to the Israelis demolishing the WTC and the subsequent Iraq invasion.
This map would have had Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen and Libya coloured red as well.
Up until the 1979-80 election fraud and usurpation, Rhodesia would have also been coloured red, imo.

#Food for thought.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
This is really weird. Looks like the missing images were pasted during November and December 2021

Need to dig up some other random threads from that timeframe and see if images are missing. That would mean that we were in the middle of one of the server/domain transfers and are disconnected to a database.

But then, why are some missing but not all from that time frame?

It could be an image format no longer supported. @PleasureMoose can you find any of the original images you posted that are now ❌

You are on the right track.

So Maxwell is guilty...........................it takes much more than Epstein and Maxwell do do all of this.

I have long since thought that this was a cover for a cleanup operation, worldwide, there are no coincidences at this level.

D

Deleted member 2886

Heres some old 4chan archives... really good reads

Water Island -Joe Bidens private island
View attachment 63675

Presentation by Ghislaine Maxwell on her Submarine/Ocean conservation company TerraMar.

EDIT:
1638831674252.png

*Private subs are something notable that have been coming up a lot during my investigation.

*Supposedly connected to an ancient submarine/subterranean tunnel network which is claimed to have been rapidly expanded over the last several decades.
(*Think -'White Rabbit'~'Alice' -
-#giant tunnel boring machine.)

*There's claimed to be at least one entrance/exit point in the South Island of NZ at a location within DOC(*Department of Conservation)land(*Massive protected bush reserve.)
I've already posted about it while looking into the DUMBs around the country.

#When I'm next down South, I'm definitely going to go for a mad hike to try find what they're hiding in that reserve.
(*Local people witnessed heavy cargo helicopters carrying prefab sections of structures out into this particular deep wilderness area, which is by law off limits for development and extremely suspicious.)
IMG_20220711_144612_716.jpgIMG_20220711_144625_137.jpg

D

Deleted member 2886

More articles by Whitney Webb for future reading:
Bookmark:
Bookmark:

WW is still the only journalist who lays out the entire Epstein- Maxwell-Wexner-Mossad operation, she also exposes all of Israel and China's plans coordinated with Big Tech for the pandemic....Tim Dillon is super close to getting her on Joe Rogan's podcast for the outcome of the Ghislaine trial.
*Imo, gotta always be vigilant and sceptical with whatever Alex Jones & Infowars are peddling coz they're definitely controlled op/misdirection shilling,...just like Miles Mathis.

D

Deleted member 2886

#whycantwehaveboth

If I could only have 1 it would be AOC. Shes younger, has better cans, and just has that crazy look about her where I might have the greatest sex of my life or I could get my penis cut off.
IMG_20220718_161853.pngScreenshot_2022-07-15-03-28-38-31_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpgScreenshot_2022-07-15-03-28-53-37_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg
*Dunno if these are legit, still kinda funny though.

View attachment 120397
*Am sceptical bout Russia/Putin, though recommend considering what this map implies and what this general concept could mean.

*At one point, prior to the Israelis demolishing the WTC and the subsequent Iraq invasion.
This map would have had Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen and Libya coloured red as well.
Up until the 1979-80 election fraud and usurpation, Rhodesia would have also been coloured red, imo.

#Food for thought.
also the right track

Viking

Legendary
Founder
*Still making my way through this goldmine of a thread.
Shot for bringing it to my attention.

From some of the shit I'm finding on this whole pedovore cuntiness, it's looking like DJT was being positioned/preparing for the role of saviour for at least two decades?

Keep finding coincidences, and too many incongruous behaviours/actions.

Difficult to admit to, coz I'd been sucked in, jumping on the Trump train since 2015, and hope like fuck that I'm wrong about how I'm interpreting what appears to be a 'long con' political contrasting tactic which does certainly seem to be happening?

I hope Trump's good, yet I ain't naive, nor stupid enough to lazily adopt either presented dichotomy.
Especially since we're all totally fucked if DJT is part of the grand scheme.

Maybe I'm wrong, but those Saudi "royals" seem very likely to be one of the more dominant ancient parasite bloodlines?

*I have been sharing some of the info I've found so far, with a chick in the UK who claims to be helping a group of police who are trying to -unofficially investigate the pedovore cult.

*And there's a group of individuals here in NZ who are receiving this same info from me as well.

Whether or not these people are legit, I dunno. But I gotta do something-anything aye,...and this pedovore/child trafficking/ritualistic slaughter shit is definitely worldwide and absolutely has been going on since before recorded history.

*Fuck, some of the videos I've managed to dig up are extremely horrific man.

Dunno whether many here actually take the time to watch anything I've been posting, tbh,...kinda seems like I'm prolly perceived as generally inferior and irrelevant by most, which I think is perfectly understandable.

(*😅Frankly,... I hope I'm totally wrong about everything, yet it kinda pisses me off that the more I try to prove my conceptions & intuition wrong, the more I end up being proven correct/or pointing the right direction, ffs.)

Sorry for the rant post. Just woke up and was reading this threads content & links til about 3am, lol.🥱
Keep posting brother. You are in 'lock' step with most in here. These people are sick and evil. I have had similar thoughts about ol' DJT. Smoke, mirrors, and the fog of war. SKOL!

Viking

Legendary
Founder
*Private subs are something notable that have been coming up a lot during my investigation.

*Supposedly connected to an ancient submarine/subterranean tunnel network which is claimed to have been rapidly expanded over the last several decades.
(*Think -'White Rabbit'~'Alice' -
-#giant tunnel boring machine.)

*There's claimed to be at least one entrance/exit point in the South Island of NZ at a location within DOC(*Department of Conservation)land(*Massive protected bush reserve.)
I've already posted about it while looking into the DUMBs around the country.

#When I'm next down South, I'm definitely going to go for a mad hike to try find what they're hiding in that reserve.
(*Local people witnessed heavy cargo helicopters carrying prefab sections of structures out into this particular deep wilderness area, which is by law off limits for development and extremely suspicious.)
View attachment 120416View attachment 120417
I have heard there was/is one in the Bahamas. Until it was destroyed by a hurricane that seemingly stalled for days right over that sub entrance. Who knows but Ghislaine is a sub captain and her TerraMar Project is very eye opening. Honestly, we have no idea what is beneath the seas save for Jacque Custeau and NatGeo's Wild Kingsdom. haha SKOL!

Top Bottom