Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Maxwell/Epstein-Sex Trafficking/Pedos

PleasureMoose

Legendary
More articles by Whitney Webb for future reading:
Bookmark:
Bookmark:

WW is still the only journalist who lays out the entire Epstein- Maxwell-Wexner-Mossad operation, she also exposes all of Israel and China's plans coordinated with Big Tech for the pandemic....Tim Dillon is super close to getting her on Joe Rogan's podcast for the outcome of the Ghislaine trial.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Epsteins bookself:
1639056538229.jpg

1639056567248.jpg

1639063455015.png

1639063580023.png

1639063864585.png

1639064612002.png
1639064801944.png

1639065059813.png

1639065747714.jpg
1639065025105.png

Ok this is the top photo put through that GigaPixel AI software
1639068387062.jpg

Found on shelf:
019010.jpg

s-l640.jpg

41bHbup4jSL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Three_Roads_to_Quantum_Gravity_-_bookcover.JPG

41c4WQrCJ8S._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

c9782eeef2aa25023156370f065e5bf91327a711.jpg

1639064344923.jpg

Last edited:

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
does that painting above the fireplace kinda look like George Soros lol..
View attachment 64187
4sure

I had a dream with that guy on the right. I was on some porch and he just walked up the side walk and stood in front of me and stared at me. I was a bit uncomfortable, but not as uncomfortable as you would think

TTUcamper

Elite
Was he smart or knowledgeable? He had to of know his shit if he manipulated the deep state.

He was middle management. That's the big secret everyone is trying to hide.

He didn't manipulate anyone, they were all very aware of his activities.

He trafficked kids for the mega group(Jewish Mafia) and laundered the money for them through their foundations. He also ran a honeypot operation for mossad. Mossad and the mega group often work together.

Mossad is where Maxwell comes in, she also gave Epstein access to the elites of Europe and the US. He just procured and trafficked kids for a lot of very affluent people.

The mossad honey pot was mutually beneficial and a way for him to get away with everything.

They only killed Epstein after he gained to much attention and became a beacon for their crimes. He was an idiot about raping all those girls in Florida. He did it very obviously, which is why he attracted so much attention

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

He trafficked kids for the mega group(Jewish Mafia) and laundered the money for them through their foundations. He also ran a honeypot operation for mossad. Mossad and the mega group often work together.

Mossad is where Maxwell comes in, she also gave Epstein access to the elites of Europe and the US. He just procured and trafficked kids for a lot of very affluent people.
Manipulative meaning getting in. if he was supposedly middle management then he was way under valued or very well wanted that life or very well under the thumb. He had people's nuts and some one had his. Middle management would have screwed up along the way somewhere, he did have help so he could be the stooge. Follow the money.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
This is what was posted on the Twitter account tracking the trial right before it got banned View attachment 64218
Its been silent since yesterday. zero media coverage and everything online has gone dark... no updates nothing. Either a bombshell got dropped in court Tuesday and everything immediately got scrubbed or something else but its real strange.

If this trial just ended right as things were getting good....I don't protest but if there was one issue it would it be this and also if I lived around the block from the courthouse.

One of the accuser testified Tuesday and said she saw a photo of a pregnant Maxwell. There's zero public knowledge of her ever being pregnant or having a baby....Could this be why everything's been shutdown at the moment?

Laying in bed and the wife is asleep but I’m gonna listen to this first thing tomorrow. Cliffs?
Its a 2min clip
-Maxwell treated her like a peasant
-Jews are the chosen ones blah blah blah
-Goys are poor and useless

Last edited:

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Its back. Trial continues. Reported one of the attorneys fell ill.

jdgnole

Elite
Founder

The mossad honey pot was mutually beneficial and a way for him to get away with everything.

They only killed Epstein after he gained to much attention and became a beacon for their crimes. He was an idiot about raping all those girls in Florida. He did it very obviously, which is why he attracted so much attention
Save Isreal for last, Q,

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Because they didn't have enough dirt on all the other politicians?

Something just doesn't add up. I hope everyone explores the shit out of this case and the details come to light.
I think Trump is relatively clean besides being a party boy his whole life.

The older he got, and more divorces, the more he wised up to the shit.
Well it seems that the details coming out early are that a bunch of shady shit happened at mar a lago. Also Epstein’s primary residence was just down the street.

I’m not trying to put blame on anyone. It’s obvious Clinton was heavily involved as well.
I think this is why he sold Trump DC.

No way a person could know what all was going on unless you bugged every room which is just too extreme of a scenario to not come to light given the spotlight on him.

To celebrate Trumps win. Saudi Arabia and the US had a great relationship during the Trump Presidency. Its been noted that Trump and MBS were in contact often. I would like to know what happen to turn the relationship sour... (Epstein got murder and Trump didn't get reelection) did the Saudis foresee what's happening now with exposure and cut ties too save faced?
donaldtrumpmbs.jpg
Biden doesn’t negotiate with MBS. He will only speak to the King which is a major offense.

Biden essentially drags SA every other news cycle to boot. It seems petty but they are a proud people and don’t enjoy being treated like bitches.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Top Bottom