Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Maxwell/Epstein-Sex Trafficking/Pedos

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Here’s the story that lit the fire that was the Vegas thread and has morphed into what it is today. Works cited is 4chan lol so take it with a grade of slaw. But MBS was connected with Epstein for sure and their family did own the top floors of mandalay bay

All the Vegas stuff happened a month and a half before this:

So that’s how Vegas and the Saudi royalty and Epstein/Maxwell all got connected.

And then Q came in and fucked everything up.
you know I had heard about MBS being in the hotel when this happen but it faded from the internet very quickly and got memory holed. I mean what are the odds that MBS in the same hotel has Stephen Paddock.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
I was somewhat joking about that, but I have seen plenty of odd stuff about Billy over the years. Just haven’t spent much time thinking about those specifics lately.

This maxwell trial got me thinking about how all the conspiracies in 2017 started growing.
you joke but Bill Gates is living out his "Revenge of the Nerds" fantasy hardcore

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
you know I had heard about MBS being in the hotel when this happen but it faded from the internet very quickly and got memory holed. I mean what are the odds that MBS in the same hotel has Stephen Paddock.
The theory was that he was at the Tropicana the night of the shooting.

But throwing that thought process completely to the side, you can not refute the MBS/Epstein connections.

And MBS did take control of the Royal Family. A year or so before Epstein was arrested.

Building up another conspiracy here, but what if the Saudis were behind the entire Epstein scheme. And once he was no longer needed, threw him under the bus because he knew too much and they had all the dirt they would ever need

PleasureMoose

Legendary
The theory was that he was at the Tropicana the night of the shooting.

But throwing that thought process completely to the side, you can not refute the MBS/Epstein connections.

And MBS did take control of the Royal Family. A year or so before Epstein was arrested.

Building up another conspiracy here, but what if the Saudis were behind the entire Epstein scheme. And once he was no longer needed, threw him under the bus because he knew too much and they had all the dirt they would ever need
There's a very fine line between theory and proof. Just follow the money and facts will reveal itself. there's a lot of focus on Mossad in this case but you're on to something...the Saudis have unlimited bankroll (enough to seize the Royal family) so you do have to at least acknowledge the fact or theory that Epstein may of been becoming a liability for them with his connections and knowledge of the elites involvement

EDIT: I just realized I basically repeated exactly what you said.. So yeah I agree

PleasureMoose

Legendary
I don’t deny that gates is involved in some shady international schemes, I just can’t channel the facts right now
its not hard to go full schizo with this stuff

The FBI watching this rightnow:
1638586495901.jpg

@Croot_Overlord

Last edited:

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
There's a very fine line between theory and proof. Just follow the money and facts will reveal itself. there's a lot of focus on Mossad in this case but you're on to something...the Saudis have unlimited bankroll (enough to seize the Royal family) so you do have to at least acknowledge the fact or theory that Epstein may of been becoming a liability for them with his connections and knowledge of the elites involvement

EDIT: I just realized I basically repeated exactly what you said.. So yeah I agree
Yeah that was kinda what I was trying to get to.

Jtrain80

Legendary
I don’t see how you can rule him out. I know many on here won’t like that, but a lot of shady shit was going on at mar a lago. It talked about it in one the the articles @PleasureMoose posted earlier. At mar a lago they would jerk off Epstein (and I’m sure others) and then eat a bowl of fruit loops like a kid.

Seems like the entire high upper class is tied in with this shit and will see zero repercussions.

Ya this is what i was thinking. Wouldnt put anything past any of those people, including trump.

My theory is that Trump is clean, because if they had dirt on him, he would have never ran for president.

If he is indeed dirty....well it wouldn't be the first time I was duped.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Because they didn't have enough dirt on all the other politicians?

Something just doesn't add up. I hope everyone explores the shit out of this case and the details come to light.
Well it seems that the details coming out early are that a bunch of shady shit happened at mar a lago. Also Epstein’s primary residence was just down the street.

I’m not trying to put blame on anyone. It’s obvious Clinton was heavily involved as well.

Jtrain80

Legendary
Well it seems that the details coming out early are that a bunch of shady shit happened at mar a lago. Also Epstein’s primary residence was just down the street.

I’m not trying to put blame on anyone. It’s obvious Clinton was heavily involved as well.

I read the other day that world has been ran sociopathic pedos for a couple thousand years. When I stopped to think about it, I realized they were right.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Someone got him to run but my $$ is on the good guys, not the bad guys.
Well another way you could play the cards is by saying that the radical left is going to use this trial and bring every bit of evidence and focus of the case towards Trump and ignore the other details to slander him.

Another plausible possibility. I just try to do my best to be objective

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Why did Jeffery Epstein’s jet fly to Riyadh the night before the 2016 election?

To celebrate Trumps win. Saudi Arabia and the US had a great relationship during the Trump Presidency. Its been noted that Trump and MBS were in contact often. I would like to know what happen to turn the relationship sour... (Epstein got murder and Trump didn't get reelection) did the Saudis foresee what's happening now with exposure and cut ties too save faced?
donaldtrumpmbs.jpg

Last edited:

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
To celebrate Trumps win. Saudi Arabia and the US had a great relationship during the Trump Presidency. Its been noting that Trump and MBS were in contact often. I would like to know what happen to turn the relationship sour... (Epstein got murder and Trump didn't get reelection) did the Saudis foresee what's happening now with exposure and cut ties too saved faced?
donaldtrumpmbs.jpg
I imagine we won’t ever know the full story.

I wonder if/where China fits into all this

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
To celebrate Trumps win. Saudi Arabia and the US had a great relationship during the Trump Presidency. Its been noted that Trump and MBS were in contact often. I would like to know what happen to turn the relationship sour... (Epstein got murder and Trump didn't get reelection) did the Saudis foresee what's happening now with exposure and cut ties too save faced?
donaldtrumpmbs.jpg
Saudi relies on the US for arms and protection from Iran. Democratic regimes in the US are not as helpful as Republicans to the Middle East. MBS sees this admin as weak so he is looking elsewhere to keep Iran from looking west.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Saudi relies on the US for arms and protection from Iran. Democratic regimes in the US are not as helpful as Republicans to the Middle East. MBS sees this admin as weak so he is looking elsewhere to keep Iran from looking west.
True, but it’s not like the US just goes over there and helps a brother out. Saudi is an extremely high paying customer for foreign military sales. Saudi plus all their buddies in the Middle East, Qatar, UAE bring examples.

Top Bottom