Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Maxwell/Epstein-Sex Trafficking/Pedos

PleasureMoose

Legendary
1638544038799.png

Did trial stop on Tuesday? I haven't seen any updates, anywhere, since then.
no trial today.. but ill post this:
1638572749777.png

PleasureMoose

Legendary
So was trump part of this shit? I wouldn't be surprised.
people who are that kinda rich all know each other. They are just socialites that hung out in the same circles and bought and sold real estate together all over the world. One would think by now if Trump did have a serious involvement in this high profile case the MSM would be covering it 24/7 and would headline every news organization around the world.

EDIT: Noone sucks DJT dick harder than the MSM so the fact that they're silent on this is very telling.

Last edited:

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
So was trump part of this shit? I wouldn't be surprised.
I don’t see how you can rule him out. I know many on here won’t like that, but a lot of shady shit was going on at mar a lago. It talked about it in one the the articles @PleasureMoose posted earlier. At mar a lago they would jerk off Epstein (and I’m sure others) and then eat a bowl of fruit loops like a kid.

Seems like the entire high upper class is tied in with this shit and will see zero repercussions.

TJHall1

Legendary
I don’t see how you can rule him out. I know many on here won’t like that, but a lot of shady shit was going on at mar a lago. It talked about it in one the the articles @PleasureMoose posted earlier. At mar a lago they would jerk off Epstein (and I’m sure others) and then eat a bowl of fruit loops like a kid.

Seems like the entire high upper class is tied in with this shit and will see zero repercussions.
Ya this is what i was thinking. Wouldnt put anything past any of those people, including trump.

TJHall1

Legendary
people who are that kinda rich all know each other. They are just socialites that hung out in the same circles. One would think by now if Trump did have a serious involvement in this high profile case the MSM would be covering it 24/7 and would headline every news organization around the world. None sucks DJT dick harder than the MSM
Ya, but think of the 100s of people that were involved that you dont know about right now, left or right wing. Trump isnt any different.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Ya, but think of the 100s of people that were involved that you dont know about right now, left or right wing. Trump isnt any different.

there's people in the shadows that are involved in this that we as the public will never know... this is almost as high up as it goes. Which why we need to shine light on it. Who knows how deep Trump and Epstein are intertwined together there's obviously something there with Mar-a-Lago.
giphy.gif

BigBucnNole

Elite
1638544038799.png

no trial today.. but ill post this:
1638572749777.png

lol, Whistle blower... A whistle might have definitely been blown.

It'll be fun to watch the tribesman try to pretend like this was some sort of Trump psyop to expose the "elite."

You know how I know it's true? Not a fuggin word is being said because it could take down a whole shit load of powerful people.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Ya this is what i was thinking. Wouldnt put anything past any of those people, including trump.
Schizo rambling Opinion:

IMO this entire maxwell/Epstein ring is everything that people have been trying to “decode”

Basically Everyone was involved. Bought out with either power or money or sex. Blackmailed, put under control of whoever the real manipulators are (most likely the global intelligence communities - the government agencies and even more so private organizations like black cube). It has been stated that it is a fact that Epstein was involved with the FBI and Black Cube - two organizations that you would imagine to have diametrically opposed motives.

All the secret society shit is tied in as well. As an example, people becomes Masons and sweat that they will disclose no secrets of another mason. So if you are a Mason and you know your brother mason is doing some shady shit, you are required to keep quiet. And masons are just scratching the surface of this. There is a really good chapter in Prometheus rising about how secret society’s control people. I Might expound on this in more detail later.

Also, the way that media/propagandists/whatever cover very explosive things that they want covered up is the out the information out publicly. And then just act like it’s no big deal (exactly what is happening here). I’ll see if I can dig up what study or book I read that from.

Last edited:

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Concerning secret societies (quote from a book):

“They enter the lodges out of curiosity or in the hope by their means to get a nibble at the public pie, and some of them in order to obtain a hearing for their impracticable and groundless fantasies: they thirst for emotion of success and applause, of which we are remarkably generous. And the reason why we give them this success is to make use of the high conceit of themselves to which it gives birth, for that insensibly disposes them to assimilate our suggestions without being on their guard against them…

…you can not imagine to what extent the wisest can be brought to a state of unconscious naïveté in the presence of this condition of high conceit of themselves…”

This is how many begin their journey of getting tied into something like the Epstein ring.

NVIXM is a somewhat an example of this that has been completely forgotten about

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I had dinner at a fundraiser and she was there. No joke, about 7 or 8 years ago now. Keith Urban was there too and it was weird spooning bake beans and grabbing fried chicken next to her. Sealed the deal with my date I brought.
My wife was watching moulin roughe (or however the fuck your spell it ) tonight
18C34800-7DB1-47E7-8CD4-C6303870D7E8.jpeg

Coulda been me

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
interesting see I've actually heard the exact opposite about him. I've watched quite a few documentaries about his life and works and I never really got a feeling he swung that way... of course I could also be completely wrong.
Maybe your right. He directed this movie, but he might have just been trying to draw attention to it. This was the only thing I found that could correlate him as a pedo

PleasureMoose

Legendary

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Here’s the story that lit the fire that was the Vegas thread and has morphed into what it is today. Works cited is 4chan lol so take it with a grade of slaw. But MBS was connected with Epstein for sure and their family did own the top floors of mandalay bay

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

PleasureMoose

Legendary
you'd mention in the podcast about Bill Gates being the "boss of everyone" and I thought that was a very solid point.... Bill Gates is absolutely involved...probably down to its very core. He has deep ties in Black Cubes evolvement with Silicon Valley

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
you'd mention in the podcast about Bill Gates being the "boss of everyone" and I thought that was a very solid point.... Bill Gates is absolutely involved...probably down to its very core. He has deep ties in Black Cubes evolvement with Silicon Valley
I was somewhat joking about that, but I have seen plenty of odd stuff about Billy over the years. Just haven’t spent much time thinking about those specifics lately.

This maxwell trial got me thinking about how all the conspiracies in 2017 started growing.

Top Bottom