Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Maxwell/Epstein-Sex Trafficking/Pedos

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Gonna need a wheel barrow of popcorn for the next couple months.

Think it will be a semi FF biological attack? I.e. smallpox. Or just straight to WW3?
Maybe that plus other cooked up shit. I'm convinced the coronal mass elections and that nuke headed for Hawaii are elite kill tactics. Thanks God and BDD for Space Force

PleasureMoose

Legendary
1637379383994s.jpg

LINK:

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
This is not going to be one tv and the media will be able to control the narrative. I listened to some of the jury selection coverage and it sounds like there are some plants. Granted they probably have plenty of wacky bastards in that area.
I'm really concerned about the judge in this case. She's got left wing stamped several times on her forehead. Biden people have to be in both her ears.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Updates:
Links related to the trial:
Judicial shenanigans:
recent YouTube videos or podcast on the matter:

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
Updates:
Judicial shenanigans:

So if the details of the case are so sensitive and impure, then they must be true??

Isn't that how it works?

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
I'm really concerned about the judge in this case. She's got left wing stamped several times on her forehead. Biden people have to be in both her ears.

She was setting both sides of the aisle up with kids along with many celebrities. If they televise this a bunch of disgusting politicians will be revealed to the public. They have to keep it closed so they can control what gets out and sweep it under the rug.

Jtrain80

Legendary
She was setting both sides of the aisle up with kids along with many celebrities. If they televise this a bunch of disgusting politicians will be revealed to the public. They have to keep it closed so they can control what gets out and sweep it under the rug.

Let's make them famous. I have been randomly bringing up this trial among normies. Most never heard of her.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Let's make them famous. I have been randomly bringing up this trial among normies. Most never heard of her.
Its ridiculous how many people have absolutely no clue who jeffrey epstein or ghislaine maxwell is. They're the doorway to exposing the elite for what they truly are. Everyone take a second and imagine the absolute worst thing that could ever happen to a child or human..... well I promise you that happened on epstein island.
41PFuP5rFcL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
Pretty sure that cameras are not cm allowed in federal courtrooms. There will be audio.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
Updates:
If you get through the trial without a pedophile being named you get the job.
Judicial shenanigans:

Updates:
Judicial shenanigans:

I like how the sun articles mentions Epstein has powerful connections, like with Donald Trump. And then the picture of Trump and Epstein together

Top Bottom