Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Afghan thread / Taliban holding Americans prisoner

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

giphy.gif

"Destroying assets" is one way to put it for joe.

Edit: I hate that I typed that.

STMF2X

Elite
Founder
call bullshit here. ISIS and the Taliban aren’t the best of friends, and even if they were I doubt they just let another group walk into Kabul this close to the end of everything and stir up shit. This seems like a ploy to keep journalists away for the final days so nobody can report on if Americans are leaving this weekend, or if we are taking off with empty planes again.
im-actually-just-stupid-wolfe-glick.gif

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
And just like that..... we aren't getting out of afghanistan but instead we are going to have to avenge the dozens or maybe even 100's of Americans slaughtered trying to leave Kabul. This is pure evil at this point. Just throwing lives away to justify more occupation.

Someone in the WH should slap the shit out of Biden to try to slap him into reality. FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

jkbone

Poster
And just like that..... we aren't getting out of afghanistan but instead we are going to have to avenge the dozens or maybe even 100's of Americans slaughtered trying to leave Kabul. This is pure evil at this point. Just throwing lives away to justify more occupation.

Someone in the WH should slap the shit out of Biden to try to slap him into reality. FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!
“May we present the new CEO of Raytheon…….. Hunter Biden”

Juro

Elite
Love the updates being put in this Master Thread.

After yesterday, many in the Biden Administration need to step down. This has to be the biggest blunder in quite some time.

It's sad to think that even the production staff behind Avengers: Age of Ultron would have thought Captain America get the civilians off of the floating city before retreating and blowing it up. They're more common sensed than this administration.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder

Dan is a phaggot too BTW but that was the first reply to the tweet that I saw that wasn’t also super cringe.

Latest posts

Top Bottom