Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Afghan thread / Taliban holding Americans prisoner

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
lol, or what?

Let's try it this way...

My original response to you was "I think he did buck the generals and defense contractors that wanted to keep us there forever. Fuck them."

What that means is we have a large backroom technocrat problem that wanted to keep a forever war going. That's why we call it a forever war. He could have said "okay" and not "bucked the generals." Instead he said "no."

Yore magical counter punch of an argument referenced the quote “I took the consensus opinion. The consensus opinion was that, in fact, it would not occur, if it occurred, until later in the year.” "It" being the fall of Kabul. Which actually highlights my 2nd question in post #474: Do you think the technocrats and defense contractors were lying over the state of readiness the Afghan military was at after having 20 years of development and billions poured into it?

Your counterpoint is irrelevant to the original response I made as it references a situation not having a whole lot to do with the decision Biden made to leave, and "buck the generals," back in April or March or whenever.

Ironically your counterpoint reaffirms the second point I made in post #474 as this would seem to suggest that the generals and technocrats were at best completely wrong about the Afghan military, and at worst complicit in another lie.
Which came 1st…
A)You were a military general…
B)You were an ER doctor
C)You were a politician…

I’ll take D - none of the about as yore a cock sucking troll…..BUT in a moment of rare honesty…admitted to being a FSU guy (which everyone could already tell due to yore low intelligence and affinity for sucking dicks.

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
Which came 1st…
B)You were an ER doctor
C)You were a politician…

I’ll take D - none of the about as yore a cock sucking troll…..BUT in a moment of rare honesty…admitted to being a FSU guy (which everyone could already tell due to yore low intelligence and affinity for sucking dicks.

As a Seminole fan, I'm truly embarrassed. I gave him one chance to simply answer yes or no and we got that diatribe.
He's now on "ignore" and I'm much happier for it.

BurntJ

Founder
As a Seminole fan, I'm truly embarrassed. I gave him one chance to simply answer yes or no and we got that diatribe.
He's now on "ignore" and I'm much happier for it.
I was just telling @America 1st HE CAUSED THIS 🤯. We normally never respond to that Faggit troll (really sorry to the good FSU posters but this Faggit ruined you guys on tMB too) and he did yesterday bc he was bored….see last night and today for the results. 🤣😂🤣

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
I was just telling @America 1st HE CAUSED THIS 🤯. We normally never respond to that Faggit troll (really sorry to the good FSU posters but this Faggit ruined you guys on tMB too) and he did yesterday bc he was bored….see last night and today for the results. 🤣😂🤣

I usually try and give the benefit of the doubt when I clearly have differing opinions. I truly want to engage in healthy debate.
However when someone just digs their heels in and goes ballistic like his last post, I'm out.
I refuse to let some anonymous internet person get me riled up.

Lilburncock

Poster
lol, or what?

Let's try it this way...

My original response to you was "I think he did buck the generals and defense contractors that wanted to keep us there forever. Fuck them."

What that means is we have a large backroom technocrat problem that wanted to keep a forever war going. That's why we call it a forever war. He could have said "okay" and not "bucked the generals." Instead he said "no."

Yore magical counter punch of an argument referenced the quote “I took the consensus opinion. The consensus opinion was that, in fact, it would not occur, if it occurred, until later in the year.” "It" being the fall of Kabul. Which actually highlights my 2nd question in post #474: Do you think the technocrats and defense contractors were lying over the state of readiness the Afghan military was at after having 20 years of development and billions poured into it?

Your counterpoint is irrelevant to the original response I made as it references a situation not having a whole lot to do with the decision Biden made to leave, and "buck the generals," back in April or March or whenever.

Ironically your counterpoint reaffirms the second point I made in post #474 as this would seem to suggest that the generals and technocrats were at best completely wrong about the Afghan military, and at worst complicit in another lie.
You Are my second ignore.
Can't be exposed to that much stupid.

BurntJ

Founder
I usually try and give the benefit of the doubt when I clearly have differing opinions. I truly want to engage in healthy debate.
However when someone just digs their heels in and goes ballistic like his last post, I'm out.
I refuse to let some anonymous internet person get me riled up.
He has always been a troll…

for years he would post the most retarded troll threads ever on tMB…..then brag when some newb or lurker would fall for it.

BigBucnNole

Elite
Which came 1st…
B)You were an ER doctor
C)You were a politician…

You high?

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Which came 1st…
B)You were an ER doctor
C)You were a politician…

Actually, he said he was an ER Room Doctor which if you spell it out is Emergency Room Room Doctor.

I will skip over the fact that they call them Emergency Departments now and not Emergency Rooms.

Top Bottom