Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MASTER THREAD: The dark, strange, mysterious, & supernatural

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
This is interesting. I did some reading too. She had two vaginas and two uterus’ and proffered intercourse on the right one. When the left one got pregnant she was surprised and had an abortion. In the end they had five kids. Did she have two booty holes and have to poop out of each one?

QuanChi

Elite
The general consensus is that remote viewing is a phenomenon that happens with some people at a rate higher than random chance, but the science (that is published) is not willing to make the claim that it is supernatural or paranormal

Personally, I think it’s plausible that some of this is just made up for various counter intel reasons. I’m absolutely not dismissing the idea of paranormal phenomena, because I fully believe in the existence there of, but I generally don’t trust anything unless I have personal experience.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Do you ever wonder that no one actually exists but you? I get a really strange feeling when I am traveling through new places. I feel like that place never existed until I decided to travel that direction, and then it generated itself because I decided to go that direction
Lol if this IS the case, I'm gonna murder my programmer

QuanChi

Elite
The Nobody is a figure alive today who has extraordinary spiritual powers, including the ability to influence reality with his conscious and unconscious mind, and intuitively receive guidance from the forces of Heaven.
He works to elevate people to their true potential, opposing those who seek power over others. He's just like you, but he has found the kingdom of God within himself through sheer dedication, just like you will.

He isn't a savior; remember that it's you who creates your own reality. With your hands, thoughts, feelings, words, you are the creator of your story. No one can decide your fate except for you and God. Remember your right to power, to step up into your ultimate role as your highest self, should you choose to embark on that journey.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Do you ever wonder that no one actually exists but you? I get a really strange feeling when I am traveling through new places. I feel like that place never existed until I decided to travel that direction, and then it generated itself because I decided to go that direction

Never thought about that

I do believe in the power of positive thought and visualization. Not like “The Secret” tries to say though.

Last edited:
Top Bottom