Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Mayhem Thread from Postngone.com sponsored by nzfsf.nz

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Fool me once.....

No chance I'm going back to that shithole. Those NZ fuckers are the most retarded fuckers on the webz. Last time the fuckin head of the site lost control (to someone he was fuckin paying) so.......

giphy.gif

postngone.com

Poster
Fool me once.....

No chance I'm going back to that shithole. Those NZ fuckers are the most retarded fuckers on the webz. Last time the fuckin head of the site lost control (to someone he was fuckin paying) so.......

giphy.gif
Nah that was mostly me playing around due to Aarons manipulations. Besides that.. Aaron is fucking gone now and wont come back.

But its up to u. I never said u must or something. All I am saying, in the title, is if it wasnt for nzfsf I wouldnt have been here. Also I am not a fan of the content you post, that ive seen so far, so I dont mind that u r not coming over :p Dont bother visiting png either fucking backstabber.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Nah that was mostly me playing around due to Aarons manipulations. Besides that.. Aaron is fucking gone now and wont come back.

But its up to u. I never said u must or something. All I am saying, in the title, is if it wasnt for nzfsf I wouldnt have been here. Also I am not a fan of the content you post, that ive seen so far, so I dont mind that u r not coming over :p Dont bother visiting png either fucking backstabber.
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Not sure how I “backstabbed” you but….. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

giphy.gif

postngone.com

Poster
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Not sure how I “backstabbed” you but….. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

giphy.gif
You are backstabbing Axeman. He actually spends money and nearly all his time so fuckers like yourself can have some fucking free speech.. You even said u used his website untill then.. That makes u a backstabber, instead of helping your mate in times of need.. You just triple fucked him over. That makes u a backstabbing back murderer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom