Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Mayhem Thread from Postngone.com sponsored by nzfsf.nz

CuriousFiend

Elite
Fool me once.....

No chance I'm going back to that shithole. Those NZ fuckers are the most retarded fuckers on the webz. Last time the fuckin head of the site lost control (to someone he was fuckin paying) so.......

giphy.gif
IMG_20231026_121238_751.jpgIMG_20231026_134710.jpg

CuriousFiend

Elite
Hollyweird mocking us.

They bury a particular*Truth in amongst all that flashy way the fuck over exaggerated fanciful nonsense.

-An *Idea.

*Ideological viruses.
*Memetic viruses.
*Mind viruses.
*or even Egregores
Aka: Indoctrination, Brainwashing, Programming, "Education", "Entertainment", etc, etc, etc....

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
You are backstabbing Axeman. He actually spends money and nearly all his time so fuckers like yourself can have some fucking free speech.. You even said u used his website untill then.. That makes u a backstabber, instead of helping your mate in times of need.. You just triple fucked him over. That makes u a backstabbing back murderer.
UGH....maybe educate yoreself on that situation BEFORE you talk shit.....clearly you don't know what went on.......

I was asked from here to come over there when they were attempting to go the users.....only to have someone working for the company lockout the owner and all of us......

Riddle me this FAGGIT?
Is my statement WRONG to say after that site FAILED TO GUARD everyones personal info? And yes having yore IT guy (that you barely know) take over yore site, changed admin passwords and lock users out.....While said IT guy has access to our personal info to setup our accounts.
That was my point of fool me once......

Now fuck off back to the hole you crawled out of.

postngone.com

Poster
UGH....maybe educate yoreself on that situation BEFORE you talk shit.....clearly you don't know what went on.......

I was asked from here to come over there when they were attempting to go the users.....only to have someone working for the company lockout the owner and all of us......

Riddle me this FAGGIT?
Is my statement WRONG to say after that site FAILED TO GUARD everyones personal info? And yes having yore IT guy (that you barely know) take over yore site, changed admin passwords and lock users out.....While said IT guy has access to our personal info to setup our accounts.
That was my point of fool me once......

Now fuck off back to the hole you crawled out of.

Repeating it wont make it any better. AND I WAS FUCKING THERE NOOB IDIOT, I know better then u do what happend.

The fact that you did this today.. Again, and again. You are a quadriple backstabber.

And you are stupid for sharing your real information online.

And a fwaggot for crying.. Now bye! Back to your corner nigger.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
You could have just shut up and said nothing.. But only a backstabber like u would rub it in like that.. I know what you are up to. Dont talk to me again.
Why so Faggits like you can fuck over good people. YORE a POS if you are promoting that shithole.

The world would be a better place if FAGGITS like you would just KYS!!

Congrats on either wanting people to be scammed or have their info sold..........

FUCKIN LOSER!

postngone.com

Poster
Why so Faggits like you can fuck over good people. YORE a POS if you are promoting that shithole.

The world would be a better place if FAGGITS like you would just KYS!!

Congrats on either wanting people to be scammed or have their info sold..........

FUCKIN LOSER!
HAHAHAHAHAHA

My website.. Postngone.. Doesnt even do cookies, no tracking no login..

Stop mumbling against me. Junkie imbecile.

Bet you dont even know the difference between HTML and PHP. What did you do for free speech? Fuck your mates over? Congratz. Rather be a loser then a backstabber, there is plenty of those. Mainstream nigger.

Your info was never sold and for websites to hire Devs.. Its pretty common. Also Devs fucking over website owners is pretty common. Stop being so butthurt.. How many dildos do u have in there. Tjeez.. The Cringe Grudge lets give him an applause. Doesnt even slightly understand what is happening.

I dont even understand how you got scammed? You had a free platform, without advertisements. Done by somebody who just wanted to give u that.. And yet here u are.. Behaving worse then Evergreen or her gang. Instead of helping him.. Like he helped you.

I will never trust u.
sonic.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom