Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Afghan thread / Taliban holding Americans prisoner

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Sounds like he's carrying the CIA, NSA, and the rest of the security state's water for this.
The way you worded that it makes it seem like you think Puddin isn’t being propped up by the swamp parts of the security state.

America 1st

Founder
If he were, then the security state wouldn’t be after him…
They aren’t after him.

Haven’t you seen the news coverage and articles trying to suggest Trump and Pompeo are to blame for this?

I haven’t seen a single news entity demand his resignation yet which I think we can all agree should have happened before US military members started dying.

BigBucnNole

Elite
They aren’t after him.

Haven’t you seen the news coverage and articles trying to suggest Trump and Pompeo are to blame for this?

I haven’t seen a single news entity demand his resignation yet which I think we can all agree should have happened before US military members started dying.

Maybe tune away from OANN.

America 1st

Founder
Maybe tune away from OANN.
So now yore suggesting OANN would be making up so slanderous Trump coverage?

We’ve all seen the coverage Puddin has gotten over his debacle and it’s nothing short kids gloves and attempt to spin all this onto Trump.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
If he were, then the security state wouldn’t be after him…
They want never ending war. They let dipshit create the perfect pretext to reinvade. He was always a tool. It wasn't like they liked him or worshipped him like Obama. Biden was the really expendable option and we have Kamala at #2.... LOL. If I wanted to fuck up the world to justify bombing shit I couldn't have picked dimmer wits.

America 1st

Founder
There has to be more to this story. I cannot believe that US military would turn away US citizens at the airport.
I hope but in Biden’s America nothing surprises me.

Let’s not forget this is all orange man’s fault.

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
I hope but in Biden’s America nothing surprises me.

Let’s not forget this is all orange man’s fault.
I know Logan is not some NPC propagandist. As noted earlier, she paid a very heavy price for journalism in the past. I believe she is one of the more clear-eyed journalists out there now.

If this story is true, there will be other reporting of this. I REALLY hope this is not true, or some other kind of misunderstanding.

Then again, there is also this story coming out, which would align with what Logan is saying:

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
I know Logan is not some NPC propagandist. As noted earlier, she paid a very heavy price for journalism in the past. I believe she is one of the more clear-eyed journalists out there now.

If this story is true, there will be other reporting of this. I REALLY hope this is not true, or some other kind of misunderstanding.

Then again, there is also this story coming out, which would align with what Logan is saying:

Martial Law can't come soon enough.

America 1st

Founder

I’d have to bet it’s accurate.

They view any unofficial source as a potential threat to the status quo.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

Glen Beck said the same today. They were taking people to some country and the State Dept called them and shut it down and Glen couldn't land any more planes. It really seems like they are trying to leave as many hostages behind as possible.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder

correct-donald-trump.gif

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder

Now this is a story that I can believe 100%. I am not even the slightest surprised that the Taliban are preventing US citizens from reaching the airport gates. Those Americans will prove to be much more valuable in the future as hostages and victims of beheading videos.

What I am skeptical of are stories that seem to indicate that US citizens made it to the actual airport gate and were refused entry by US military. On the flip side, if any of those stories are true, numerous people need to go to prison.

America 1st

Founder
Now this is a story that I can believe 100%. I am not even the slightest surprised that the Taliban are preventing US citizens from reaching the airport gates. Those Americans will prove to be much more valuable in the future as hostages and victims of beheading videos.

What I am skeptical of are stories that seem to indicate that US citizens made it to the actual airport gate and were refused entry by US military. On the flip side, if any of those stories are true, numerous people need to go to prison.
Sad that we can’t immediately rule it out.

Says a lot about the current leadership and situation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom