Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Afghan thread / Taliban holding Americans prisoner

BigBucnNole

Elite
Crazy after all the talk Trump had, Biden is the one to bring the troops home. Now the security state wants to impeach him. Lolz.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Crazy after all the talk Trump had, Biden is the one to bring the troops home. Now the security state wants to impeach him. Lolz.
We all know it was Trump’s deal that just got poorly executed / destroyed by Puddin.

Trump deserves credit for ending the war. Puddin deserves to hold the deaths.

America 1st

Founder
Of course...

Biden got us out though. Am I missing something?
Yeah the Americans and billions of dollars worth of equipment left behind.

So in reality he didn’t get us out. He just failed and got Americans killed.

America 1st

Founder
Great….now that faggit def. will NOT pick tonight to KHS.

Seriously his troll game is way to weak to be rewarded….and with multiple responses too bro. Shirley life can’t be that boring for you……can it?
Yore one of the only other poster that reads my threads it seems.

I pretty much just post for my own amusement these days.

I’ll drink the appropriate amount of bleach now.

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
This fucking guy is going to take a victory lap today with a speech, while taking no questions.
10 to 1 the media puts a hard stop on all stories and questions regarding AFG.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Bu all the troops are home under Biden. Am I missing something?

If his job was to get us out of Afghanistan at all costs then he got the job done. However, the US Military usually strives for a little more than just getting the job done. We usually try to get the job done effectively, effciently and with as little loss of life as possible.

If we hold Biden accountable to US military standards he failed miserably.

BigBucnNole

Elite
If his job was to get us out of Afghanistan at all costs then he got the job done. However, the US Military usually strives for a little more than just getting the job done. We usually try to get the job done effectively, effciently and with as little loss of life as possible.

If we hold Biden accountable to US military standards he failed miserably.

That hasn’t been true for 20 years. The military is an utter shit show.

The problem I have is the inconsistency, he’s either an empty suit or he isn’t. Not sure how we can blame the deep state for Trump’s failing, call Biden an empty suit with his handlers, and now pretend Biden is a turbo charged President going against the best wishes of the technocrats/ deep state and causing all the chaos in Afghanistan.

P.S. I think he’s facing the same headwinds that Trump and Obama faced. Technocrats becoming more and more brazen. Trump didn’t know what the fuck he was doing, Biden is an old man without a lot of energy to do what needs to be done and fix the situation.

Last edited:

BigBucnNole

Elite
This fucking guy is going to take a victory lap today with a speech, while taking no questions.
10 to 1 the media puts a hard stop on all stories and questions regarding AFG.

He probably should. I think he did buck the generals and defense contractors that wanted to keep us there forever. Fuck them.

BigBucnNole

Elite
So when he said he "went along with the consensus in the room", that's your idea of bucking the generals?

I fucking hate this shit so much. This is exhibit A with everything wrong in this country. Clowns gobbling out of context sound bites up and thinking that is some sort of point.

Do you think the technocrats and defense contractors wanted to leave or stay?

Do you think the technocrats and defense contractors were lying over the state of readiness the Afghan military was at after having 20 years of development and billions poured into it?

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
I fucking hate this shit so much. This is exhibit A with everything wrong in this country. Clowns gobbling out of context sound bites up and thinking that is some sort of point.

Do you think the technocrats and defense contractors wanted to leave or stay?

Do you think the technocrats and defense contractors were lying over the state of readiness the Afghan military was at after having 20 years of development and billions poured into it?

One last chance to answer my question. Did he not say that? I saw him say it in the presser. How is it out of context?

BigBucnNole

Elite
One last chance to answer my question. Did he not say that? I saw him say it in the presser. How is it out of context?

lol, or what?

Let's try it this way...

My original response to you was "I think he did buck the generals and defense contractors that wanted to keep us there forever. Fuck them."

What that means is we have a large backroom technocrat problem that wanted to keep a forever war going. That's why we call it a forever war. He could have said "okay" and not "bucked the generals." Instead he said "no."

Yore magical counter punch of an argument referenced the quote “I took the consensus opinion. The consensus opinion was that, in fact, it would not occur, if it occurred, until later in the year.” "It" being the fall of Kabul. Which actually highlights my 2nd question in post #474: Do you think the technocrats and defense contractors were lying over the state of readiness the Afghan military was at after having 20 years of development and billions poured into it?

Your counterpoint is irrelevant to the original response I made as it references a situation not having a whole lot to do with the decision Biden made to leave, and "buck the generals," back in April or March or whenever.

Ironically your counterpoint reaffirms the second point I made in post #474 as this would seem to suggest that the generals and technocrats were at best completely wrong about the Afghan military, and at worst complicit in another lie.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
That hasn’t been true for 20 years. The military is an utter shit show.

The problem I have is the inconsistency, he’s either an empty suit or he isn’t. Not sure how we can blame the deep state for Trump’s failing, call Biden an empty suit with his handlers, and now pretend Biden is a turbo charged President going against the best wishes of the technocrats/ deep state and causing all the chaos in Afghanistan.

P.S. I think he’s facing the same headwinds that Trump and Obama faced. Technocrats becoming more and more brazen. Trump didn’t know what the fuck he was doing, Biden is an old man without a lot of energy to do what needs to be done and fix the situation.
nm

Top Bottom