Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Afghan thread / Taliban holding Americans prisoner

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
@America 1st , I bet your previous two posts are related. I have a feeling that the CIA (representing our country in general) are trading access to the airport for foreigners at the expense of Afghans. I bet that's what Burns was talking about with the Taliban.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Am I the only one that thinks this debacle has been intentional? I refuse to believe anyone could fuck this up so bad unless they were trying to.
2 possibilities. 1 we are leaving people behind to die to justify enough outrage to get back to war. 2 we are led by people who hate this country and want to see us take some L's.

I fear its 2. Our navy in the south China sea is a sitting duck with these fools in charge. I don't know if Biden has the balls to send in airstrikes if Kabul goes full on war and we are going to lose tons of people if we don't create fear among the taliban for being near the airport.

mrt

Elite
This is a good look into the future of the USA, some dimwit zombie who we know by the truth was involved in the coup of Donald Trump while that kenyan ass wipe was busy unmasking innocent Americans they were so afraid of losing power. Half the country should have taken up arms and arrested all those MFs and today would not be happening. The present government is illegitimate and act like bufoons because they have a plan and little time to completely destroy us. The last laugh will be when all of them are on a gallows for treason and high crimes. Just follow the law and you will see they are guilty !

Top Bottom