Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Is this our legal sustem

Jeery

Poster
About 8 yrs ago the Reagan County police department kicked in seven doors. My home was one of those. Of the seven people arrested I was the only one to win my case. Good news you would think nut it only led to hatred and more attacks. That morning I wS arrested based on an outstanding traffic ticket. It wS that warrant that was used to kick in my door. I was put in solitary and was not given the opportunity to speak to a lawyer for 47 days. I honestly and it still upsets me to think about how I had to survive. With no correspondence because I would not receive envelopes or writing paper in my commissary even tho I filed the three step grievances..I actually starved myself for 16 days to gain a voice. Through this action I was able to gain the ear of a female officer who snuck me an envelope and allowed me to send a letter on toilet paper to a lawyer. 47 days after being arrested after a raid that produced no drugs, no firearms or any wrong doing whatsoever did I finally get to speak to a lawyer. This whole time I had no charges but still spent 9 months in county and several more months outside on bail to beaT this case. Only so thT 6 months later they could come back and say they had found a certain amount of drugs there and rearressted me again. The officer that supposedly made the find over a year early during the illegal raid was also the grand juror on the grand jury that indicted me. Well I beat thT case eventually. Again only to receive more punishment. After that I was involved in a stop in which all participant besides me were on the same page. Which is a case I. Strughling with now. What can I this case is over four yrs old . I have an altered video which I believe if not altered would prove a setup. All this time I have not been allowed to function as a normal person or received any compensation. I'm down to nothing. My lawyer which was a great lawyer Orlando decoys passed away and since then I've been forced to accept a public defender which In My opinion has had 5 months and has not even been able to look at my video.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Talk about a cliff hanger.......

It was all setup and then I get to the end and (drum roll)......No go fund me?

out-of-nowhere-did-not-see-that-coming.gif

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
About 8 yrs ago the Reagan County police department kicked in seven doors. My home was one of those. Of the seven people arrested I was the only one to win my case. Good news you would think nut it only led to hatred and more attacks. That morning I wS arrested based on an outstanding traffic ticket. It wS that warrant that was used to kick in my door. I was put in solitary and was not given the opportunity to speak to a lawyer for 47 days. I honestly and it still upsets me to think about how I had to survive. With no correspondence because I would not receive envelopes or writing paper in my commissary even tho I filed the three step grievances..I actually starved myself for 16 days to gain a voice. Through this action I was able to gain the ear of a female officer who snuck me an envelope and allowed me to send a letter on toilet paper to a lawyer. 47 days after being arrested after a raid that produced no drugs, no firearms or any wrong doing whatsoever did I finally get to speak to a lawyer. This whole time I had no charges but still spent 9 months in county and several more months outside on bail to beaT this case. Only so thT 6 months later they could come back and say they had found a certain amount of drugs there and rearressted me again. The officer that supposedly made the find over a year early during the illegal raid was also the grand juror on the grand jury that indicted me. Well I beat thT case eventually. Again only to receive more punishment. After that I was involved in a stop in which all participant besides me were on the same page. Which is a case I. Strughling with now. What can I this case is over four yrs old . I have an altered video which I believe if not altered would prove a setup. All this time I have not been allowed to function as a normal person or received any compensation. I'm down to nothing. My lawyer which was a great lawyer Orlando decoys passed away and since then I've been forced to accept a public defender which In My opinion has had 5 months and has not even been able to look at my video.
Ignore all the haters. Just send me a message with your bank account number and routing number and I will be able to help

catreaper

Master Baiter
I hope they tack on 5 years of confinement just for subjecting me to this run-on pile of steaming bullshit. Or better yet, I hope you find out your lawyer is really still alive, and then dies again while you’re celebrating.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Wow gee thanks guys. This fine gentleman was asking me for help on our Google business page and I suggested he bring his concerns to the forum. I’m embarrassed

You should constantly be embarrassed of this crowd...that said, of course everyone is just messing with the OP, if a bit harsh. Still, some more details, such as where this happened wouldn't hurt. Neither would paragraphs.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I was being sarcastic lol. I just threw him to the wolves

Hahaha, nice. I hesitated replying for a second, but you got me. In that case...

I hope they tack on 5 years of confinement just for subjecting me to this run-on pile of steaming bullshit. Or better yet, I hope you find out your lawyer is really still alive, and then dies again while you’re celebrating.

...and then I hope they appoint this guy to handle his case-

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Hahaha, nice. I hesitated replying for a second, but you got me. In that case...

...and then I hope they appoint this guy to handle his case-

I did used to worry about running off new members, but then I realized that if they can’t handle the welcoming they likely aren’t going to make it long here

BurntJ

Founder
Slayed me too….and I immediately thought thread/

But I gotta give OldePee credit….o totally expected him to go all AriBoomer and ask us to pay for his lawyer (back surgery) and OP didn’t…..I’m still not fucking sure what he is wanting? But he didn’t beg either!

Jeery

Poster
Slayed me too….and I immediately thought thread/

But I gotta give OldePee credit….o totally expected him to go all AriBoomer and ask us to pay for his lawyer (back surgery) and OP didn’t…..I’m still not fucking sure what he is wanting? But he didn’t beg either!
Wow you guys are idiots. I wasn't asking for any financial help. I was asking if there are NY reL people here with any kind of morals. But now I see you are all of bunch of idiots. If this I'm how you run your life I feel sorry for your kids

Jeery

Poster
I guess you're asking sarcastically and like a fool I respond.
The truth is I have been targeted by police and proseccuters with malice.
If nothing else I would expect a hungry lawyer to see opportunity in my words.
Thank you for your time

TJHall1

Legendary
I guess you're asking sarcastically and like a fool I respond.
The truth is I have been targeted by police and proseccuters with malice.
If nothing else I would expect a hungry lawyer to see opportunity in my words.
Thank you for your time
I'm a lawyer and I see someone being a yuge faggot.

I'm also a police officer, and we didn't target you.

BurntJ

Founder
Wow you guys are idiots. I wasn't asking for any financial help. I was asking if there are NY reL people here with any kind of morals. But now I see you are all of bunch of idiots. If this I'm how you run your life I feel sorry for your kids
1656723753895.gif
is that how you respond to a compliment?

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
Where it happened! I wonder if I could get a shooe of hands of people that would appreciate watching the video of the stop. I'll wait and see if I get enough support

Let’s see it. If the video matches the gibberish you posted in your OP, then we might actually give you some support. If it doesn’t match and you’ve been making shit up, then the treatment you’ve received so far around here will look like child’s play compared to what’s to come. Bring it on.

Jeery

Poster
Let’s see it. If the video matches the gibberish you posted in your OP, then we might actually give you some support. If it doesn’t match and you’ve been making shit up, then the treatment you’ve received so far around here will look like child’s play compared to what’s to come. Bring it o

I'm a lawyer and I see someone being a yuge faggot.

I'm also a police officer, and we didn't target you.
Very few police officers are smart enough to be a lawyer

Latest posts

Top Bottom