Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Any wrangler owners here? Spent the week in a 4XRubicon for work.

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
Currently drive a JK and and 93 Cherokee Laredo. Enterprise gave me that as a rental. I put 1000 miles on it in three days so I really got to know it driving 2 1/2 hours down to the border each day and back.
Not only was there no noise from the top, there was a little vibration, and very quiet. Driving home in mine. Today was a sad feeling. I felt like Tom Joad having dinner with the Rockefellers and then finding out I had to go back to Oklahoma and the dirt and incest.

Anybody have any opinions or experience with one?
Also, I’m not one of those shaggy cheap guys who talks about nothing but their jeeps, nor do I name it and put stickers with his name on it, and I don’t do the whole duck thing where you see when you like, and put a rubber deck on it.

Seasidedawg

Elite
Founder
Traded my 2015 Wrangler for a 2022 Gladiator Rubicon with soft top. The restyle they did in 2017/2018 was huge. The difference in the ride quality is night and day. A lot of people dump on Jeeps but I enjoy mine. They are fun to drive and being an hour from the North Georgia mountains provide a lot of options.

Traded my 2015 Wrangler for a 2022 Gladiator Rubicon with soft top. The restyle they did in 2017/2018 was huge. The difference in the ride quality is night and day. A lot of people dump on Jeeps but I enjoy mine. They are fun to drive and being an hour from the North Georgia mountains provide a lot of options.
nice, i rented one at the beach, a 2023, and it was smooth, bunch of power and MPG. But does not feel like a jeep

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Not a Jeep, but this is my rental on my work trip this week. I’ve rented from Avis so many times they upgrade me from compact car every time

45CF7B1A-1ABB-40C3-AA14-0EEE466A9396.jpeg

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
91 yj, 2.5 BDS susp lift, 31x105 BFG, custom made steel bikini.........i think I am going to get a hard top and half hard doors soon.
Nice.
I love the old jeep feel. Just ordered some tube tube bumpers and restoring some old KC Lights for my JK.
2.5 lift 33 tires, and a headliner arriving soon as well.

Attachments

• IMG_0086.jpeg
    IMG_0086.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0069.jpeg
    IMG_0069.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0085.jpeg
    IMG_0085.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0088.jpeg
    IMG_0088.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0084.jpeg
    IMG_0084.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 4
Ducks are a new thing......not sure WTF but it is gay, correct.

The only tradition I follow is the jeep wave. I would stop and help a fellow jeeper in mechanical distress.

yankmenoodle

Elite
I have a 2018 hard top. I've had the top off twice. I can't remove it by myself, and its either to hot or cold outside. (should have gotten it when I was younger) I love driving it short distances, but an hour and a half is about my limit on a long haul. It gets really uncomfortable. Took it off road nearly every day for years. Have never come close to being stuck. I have a JET chip, cold air intake, throttle control, and true dual exhaust. Still can't outrun a fat boy on a bicycle. Several years after buying it (new) I found a screen that gives stats like total GPS mileage, and top speed. Somebody got it up to 115. I don't know if it had that when I bought it, or if the yahoo I had wrap the top did it. He kept it a few days.

Latest posts

Top Bottom