Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
From a friend of mine a patriot.

Better check this out we’re about to get fucked again...

The next pandemic will be 10x worse than COVID.

It’s a cyber attack on our power grid, supply chain and transportation system.

It’s easy if you connect the dots.....

Event 201: November 2019
Was a simulation hosted by the world economic forum. They role-played a simulation about a coronavirus being released from China onto the world.

60 days later… Covid pandemic

The same group of people have another one planned for July 9, 2021.

This simulation is called
Cyber Polygon

Also hosted by the same people…

Last year, the World Economic Forum teamed up with the Russian government and global banks to run a high-profile cyberattack simulation that targeted the financial industry, an actual event that would pave the way for a “reset” of the global economy.

The simulation, named Cyber Polygon,
warns that, given the digitalization trends largely spurred by the COVID-19 crisis, “a single vulnerable link is enough to bring down the entire system, just like the domino effect,” adding that “a secure approach to digital development today will determine the future of humanity for decades to come.”

The world is absolutely terrible at listening to warnings of disaster.

You can check out cyber polygon directly from their website. They always tell us what they’re going to do to us first..... The masses just never listen.

Somebody needs to figure out when and where they meet...just sayin’....

TTUcamper

Elite

Was a simulation hosted by the world economic forum. They role-played a simulation about a coronavirus being released from China onto the world.

Cyber Polygon

Last year, the World Economic Forum teamed up with the Russian government and global banks to run a high-profile cyberattack simulation that targeted the financial industry, an actual event that would pave the way for a “reset” of the global economy.

warns that, given the digitalization trends largely spurred by the COVID-19 crisis, “a single vulnerable link is enough to bring down the entire system, just like the domino effect,” adding that “a secure approach to digital development today will determine the future of humanity for decades to come.”

You can check out cyber polygon directly from their website. They always tell us what they’re going to do to us first..... The masses just never listen.

Here is a good article about it

Falcont2

Poster
I

I break into your car and steal your gun.. registered to you. Kill your boss with it, then leave it laying on the floor of his office. You instantly become the suspect.
Except guns are not registered to people. There’s no database that maintains the names of who bought or owns any gun. The only record is a paper copy from the FFL, and after six (I think that’s the duration) months it’s sent to a Warehouse to be stored with 200 million other paper records.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

Cyber Polygon

I don't know what the globalists next move is, but it's going to be huge, and I believe it's going to be within the next year or so. Your friend may be on to something. IMO, the fuel shortage in the Eastern US last month wasn't really about ransomware, it was a dry run for something else.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
School board meetings are where it’s at these days. People don’t like their kids messed with 😂 These are mild & bless these parents for standing up - we need more

Seminole county Florida was good when they were talking about removing the mask mandate. Public comment went on for over three hours and it was all anti mask, plus one black dude talking about mandatory black history and one self proclaimed old Jewish lady who threatened to sue to require Jewish history if they required black history.

Plus most of the school board members are such morons that it’s generally entertaining.

The superintendent is retiring this year. They held interviews, picked a white dude who had been assistant superintendent at several other Florida counties. Current superintendent throws a fit and convinces board members to change their vote to the current school board attorney who is a black lady. They didn’t put it on the agenda, but just went ahead and gave a speech about how they have been listening to the community and they revote (after Offering the white dude the job) and change to the black lady who is a lawyer and has no education experience. Now they refuse to discuss it due to pending legislation. The one lady with a brain made a motion to investigate but nobody seconded. Then she wrote a letter to BDR to investigate of sunshine law violations took place (they did). Hopefully he investigates and prosecutes these racist school board members and superintendent who hired a lady just because of the color of her skin.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
I don't know what the globalists next move is, but it's going to be huge, and I believe it's going to be within the next year or so. Your friend may be on to something. IMO, the fuel shortage in the Eastern US last month wasn't really about ransomware, it was a dry run for something else.
Hopefully it’s a dry run for you to suck start a shotgun 🤷‍♂️

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder
i think I’m going to invest heavily in crypto.

Bryan74b

Elite
Founder
Except guns are not registered to people. There’s no database that maintains the names of who bought or owns any gun. The only record is a paper copy from the FFL, and after six (I think that’s the duration) months it’s sent to a Warehouse to be stored with 200 million other paper records.
Hmm.. ok all I can say is when you purchase a firearm and the serial number is recorded to that purchase with your name ATF 4473. Every alphabet agency is capable of a ten second research and location.

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
FFL must keep sales records for 20 years.

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
With this inflationary situation my shops are now buying raw steel for $.50 a pound. In November we were selling fabricated tons for the exact same amount to get a job.

The reddit dudes have it correct. There are millions of us. There are not the same numbers for them. Keep the stock, Hold The Line. We have to believe in ourselves to vanquish the great evil on our beautiful planet Earth.

Dont believe any profitability report for the net 6 months
It is all artificial and on paper
Hell yes I’m holding both the WWG1WGA line and the fuck Citadel and the naked shorts...but the 2nd pays better at the moment.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
I'm keeping up, but y'all post everything before I get to it.

Just dropping in to say it feels really good and kinda bad, all at the same time right now. I love being proven right. I don't like seeing those I care about (even the ones who have distanced themselves) going through growing pains. (Okay... the few that have been complete assholes...I'm kinda relishing their suffering) but the others who really are finally realizing what alternate reality they've been living in....

I know it will be for the best and I'm making a point to be patient and kind. No reason (other than my vanity) to rub anything in their faces when they ask me to explain again what I told them 2/3/5 years ago. At least they remember and want details (interestingly, Epstein coming up a lot lately).

So, I'm just going to let my juvenile gloating out here. Ahem...

I FUCKING TOLD YOU, BITCHES!!!!!!!

🤣🤣🤣

I feel a little better now.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder

Cyber Polygon

And this is why my wife and I have plate carriers, a 6 month food supply, several gallons of gas, and more guns and ammo than we know what to do with. Fuck you, you globalist scum. Come and get some!
School board meetings are where it’s at these days. People don’t like their kids messed with 😂 These are mild & bless these parents for standing up - we need more

I4L

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
At West Point Military Academy, a number of cadets are currently rebelling against the push from the Biden administration and military higher-ups to take one of the controversial COVID-19 vaccines. 700 cadets who initially refused the vaccine were brought together into a meeting room, and were briefed as to the benefits of the vaccine. The number of cadets has now dwindled significantly after allegations of daily pressure by “senior officials” at the school, and rumors of reductions of leave. Some cadets relented and received the vaccine, while many left West Point due to the pressure.

West Point allegedly plans to round up all the cadets who are refusing the vaccine and transfer them into all one company or platoon based on how many they’re are. At the time of writing, around 50 cadets have not backed down. The whistleblower said this would likely be better for them, as they would not be around other troops who derogatorily shout at them, calling them “anti-vaxxers,” and instead would be with those who stand with them. “They’re being treated like criminals,” the whistleblower added. “They’re trying to protect other people’s rights and their rights are being compromised.”

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder

Cyber Polygon

How do we protect ourselves in this one?

Go#10

Poster
Hmm.. ok all I can say is when you purchase a firearm and the serial number is recorded to that purchase with your name ATF 4473. Every alphabet agency is capable of a ten second research and location.
A friend of mine found a nice 9mm in his driveway, he took it to the police and told them what happened. they told him they couldn’t trace it back to the owner Or who had bought it. I couldn’t believe it but that’s what happened

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
At West Point Military Academy, a number of cadets are currently rebelling against the push from the Biden administration and military higher-ups to take one of the controversial COVID-19 vaccines. 700 cadets who initially refused the vaccine were brought together into a meeting room, and were briefed as to the benefits of the vaccine. The number of cadets has now dwindled significantly after allegations of daily pressure by “senior officials” at the school, and rumors of reductions of leave. Some cadets relented and received the vaccine, while many left West Point due to the pressure.

West Point allegedly plans to round up all the cadets who are refusing the vaccine and transfer them into all one company or platoon based on how many they’re are. At the time of writing, around 50 cadets have not backed down. The whistleblower said this would likely be better for them, as they would not be around other troops who derogatorily shout at them, calling them “anti-vaxxers,” and instead would be with those who stand with them. “They’re being treated like criminals,” the whistleblower added. “They’re trying to protect other people’s rights and their rights are being compromised.”
Way to teach military bearing and brothers in arms.

How 'bout any cadet who abuses or discriminates against any other cadet be swiftly and promptly disciplined. Ya know... like it's supposed to be handled.

Oh wait.. we're talking about the new feelings protocol, where discrimination is not only accepted, but promoted.

God help us.

Falcont2

Poster

not true. Any digital 4473s are only stored at the FFL location. They are not transmitted to ATF and there is no searchable data base. The only way ATF can see them is to physically go to the FFL and view them on that locations independent computer system. This is exactly what the ATF does during compliance inspections.

To trace a gun ATF (a small department within ATF no where resourced to handle all the serial number requests) will typically start by contacting the gun manufacturer to find out which wholesaler it was sold to and then which dealer and if applicable which location. Then agents have to go to that location and look through paper records, or digital if the FFL is digital (most aren’t). To find who it was sold to.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
FREEDOM BONER

Only thing missing is a TRUMP WON flag

I love that she recognized what an amazing moment it was with the entire crowd singing and pulled the mic away to be part of it instead of singing over everybody.

Beautiful.

And moments like this is why I say, even those I disagree with, the VAST majority of all of us are good people and love our country. All sorts of people with different viewpoints and political persuasions were there singing their hearts out.

It's past time that we all understand social media lunatics and idiots that crave SM virility are not the real world.

Latest posts

Top Bottom