Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
I think the cabal has it's hooks in the CCP, deeply. It appears as a two front war but with one enemy. JMHO.
China has the totalitarian control of its country that the NWO wants to have over the entire world. Population limits, social credit scores, censorship, huge facial recognition systems to track people , suppression/removal of undesirable groups, etc.

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
China has the totalitarian control of its country that the NWO wants to have over the entire world. Population limits, social credit scores, censorship, huge facial recognition systems to track people , suppression/removal of undesirable groups, etc.
China is a tentacle of the Nazi World Order.
China is the rollout country testing and fine tuning their totalitarian society. Think surveillance state, and social credit scores. It’s the reason why Clinton started building China up in the 1990’s. It’s the reason why the metal from the trade center was sold to China as scrap.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
China is a tentacle of the Nazi World Order.
China is the rollout country testing and fine tuning their totalitarian society. Think surveillance state, and social credit scores. It’s the reason why Clinton started building China up in the 1990’s. It’s the reason why the metal from the trade center was sold to China as scrap.
raw

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
That's a hard one to figure unless you put Xi in a Trump like situation where he is fighting his own deep state. Not sure, but one thing that sticks in my craw is Xi having President Trump dine within the Forbidden City. Almost like the Saudi sword dance that could signify some form of capitulation to President Trump. It is a hard one to swallow for sure.
SKOL!
I agree. But less than capitulate to BDD ID say capitulate to goodness/God

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
The WuHan flu started when dead bats that were disposed of in a dumpster behind the Virology Lab were discovered by a dumpster diver and then sold in the wet market.
Because wet markets have been around for 50 years and all the dealers and patrons would have been exposed to wild strains and developed immunity. Thus the need for weapons grade Wuhan to be released there for charade purposes.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Oh come on. The president of China and the secretary of the CCP is a good guy?

I recall that along with some pictures of a scientist looking person walking through a subway station. I don’t remember the smashed case or fight part though. I thought they left a bag just laying in the subway station.
20210508_171317.jpg

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
With this inflationary situation my shops are now buying raw steel for $.50 a pound. In November we were selling fabricated tons for the exact same amount to get a job.

The reddit dudes have it correct. There are millions of us. There are not the same numbers for them. Keep the stock, Hold The Line. We have to believe in ourselves to vanquish the great evil on our beautiful planet Earth.

Dont believe any profitability report for the net 6 months
It is all artificial and on paper

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
A friend of mine from Hong Kong brought up this scenario. I can see it happening.

I have not been to the WuHan wet market, but I have visited one in ChengDu. I have had Chinese customers question why there is roadkill in the USA. “So wasteful “
Road kill and hunting fishing violations get donated to needy folks in the South. You ever gut a fish or a pig? Lot of ways to answer that shit

Top Bottom