Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Xi a good guy in this?

😂
That's a hard one to figure unless you put Xi in a Trump like situation where he is fighting his own deep state. Not sure, but one thing that sticks in my craw is Xi having President Trump dine within the Forbidden City. Almost like the Saudi sword dance that could signify some form of capitulation to President Trump. It is a hard one to swallow for sure.
SKOL!

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
That's a hard one to figure unless you put Xi in a Trump like situation where he is fighting his own deep state. Not sure, but one thing that sticks in my craw is Xi having President Trump dine within the Forbidden City. Almost like the Saudi sword dance that could signify some form of capitulation to President Trump. It is a hard one to swallow for sure.
SKOL!
That whole tour of countries early on with Trump has significances that I don’t think any of us truly understand...

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Seems appropriate to use this again

tenor.gif

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Xi a good guy in this?

😂

SKOL!
Didn't the Board Fav - Q say in the beginning that allies would become enemies and enemies allies in all this? Or something along those lines?

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Didn't the Board Fav - Q say in the beginning that allies would become enemies and enemies allies in all this? Or something along those lines?
That sounds familiar. I will also add, things are not as they seem. I can't quantify that any further but i think most in here have that same feeling. Something just ain't right.

Last edited:

Moosepoo80

Poster
Founder
Does anyone have Qs version of the Wuhan lab where a scientist left the building with the virus and was supposed to hand it off at the wetmarket but got intercepted by the good guys and a fight started and the scientist smashed the case of virus.....I hope I didn't dream that but I swear there was a story posted about it

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Does anyone have Qs version of the Wuhan lab where a scientist left the building with the virus and was supposed to hand it off at the wetmarket but got intercepted by the good guys and a fight started and the scientist smashed the case of virus.....I hope I didn't dream that but I swear there was a story posted about it
I know what you mean. Hard to keep it all stright. been a long long road and to recall all the twists and turns requires a special kind of autist.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
Do you not remember Trump’s visit to the Forbidden City?
Or Xi's visit to Mar-a-Lago (not the White House)
Oh come on. The president of China and the secretary of the CCP is a good guy?

I recall that along with some pictures of a scientist looking person walking through a subway station. I don’t remember the smashed case or fight part though. I thought they left a bag just laying in the subway station.

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder
I think it took place on the island of Alcatraz.

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
Xi may not be our friend but do you think China will let the globalists take over their country.
I've heard a theory about the cabal that most people think it's a pyramid organization but in actuality (supposedly, we don't actually know) it's more of a hydra with a bunch of heads competing for control, some good and some bad.

Just a theory but I could see how that could be true.

TTUcamper

Elite

That probably didn't happen. I'm guessing it just accidentally leaked out and it gave a lot of people an excuse to jump on it and use for their own means. I imagine a lot of these guys like fauci thought they could make the real origin go away.

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
Oh come on. The president of China and the secretary of the CCP is a good guy?

No clue. I'm just being open minded. We're slowly learning that what we've understood to be reality is actually not.

Putin was KGB, but has kicked the central bankers out of his country and taken reliance of the "Rothschild Dollar" out too.

Down

Up

Right, Left

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
I don’t recall that coming from Q.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Dunno, but sounds like a great action movie!
Xi may not be our friend but do you think China will let the globalists take over their country.
That’s what I’ve been saying since day 1. This is a 2 front war! It’s the Patriots and freedom loving people allover the world vs China vs the globalists!

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Dunno, but sounds like a great action movie!

That’s what I’ve been saying since day 1. This is a 2 front war! It’s the Patriots and freedom loving people allover the world vs China vs the globalists!
I think the cabal has it's hooks in the CCP, deeply. It appears as a two front war but with one enemy. JMHO.

Top Bottom