Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
From a friend of mine a patriot.

Better check this out we’re about to get fucked again...

The next pandemic will be 10x worse than COVID.

It’s a cyber attack on our power grid, supply chain and transportation system.

It’s easy if you connect the dots.....

Event 201: November 2019
Was a simulation hosted by the world economic forum. They role-played a simulation about a coronavirus being released from China onto the world.

60 days later… Covid pandemic

The same group of people have another one planned for July 9, 2021.

This simulation is called
Cyber Polygon

Also hosted by the same people…

Last year, the World Economic Forum teamed up with the Russian government and global banks to run a high-profile cyberattack simulation that targeted the financial industry, an actual event that would pave the way for a “reset” of the global economy.

The simulation, named Cyber Polygon,
warns that, given the digitalization trends largely spurred by the COVID-19 crisis, “a single vulnerable link is enough to bring down the entire system, just like the domino effect,” adding that “a secure approach to digital development today will determine the future of humanity for decades to come.”

The world is absolutely terrible at listening to warnings of disaster.

You can check out cyber polygon directly from their website. They always tell us what they’re going to do to us first..... The masses just never listen.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
A friend of mine from Hong Kong brought up this scenario. I can see it happening.

I have not been to the WuHan wet market, but I have visited one in ChengDu. I have had Chinese customers question why there is roadkill in the USA. “So wasteful “
Put a billion more people in the US with a corresponding increase in government subsistence living and people here will be fighting buzzards for roadkill.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
From a friend of mine a patriot.

Better check this out we’re about to get fucked again...

The next pandemic will be 10x worse than COVID.

It’s a cyber attack on our power grid, supply chain and transportation system.

It’s easy if you connect the dots.....

Event 201: November 2019
Was a simulation hosted by the world economic forum. They role-played a simulation about a coronavirus being released from China onto the world.

60 days later… Covid pandemic

The same group of people have another one planned for July 9, 2021.

This simulation is called
Cyber Polygon

Also hosted by the same people…

Last year, the World Economic Forum teamed up with the Russian government and global banks to run a high-profile cyberattack simulation that targeted the financial industry, an actual event that would pave the way for a “reset” of the global economy.

The simulation, named Cyber Polygon,
warns that, given the digitalization trends largely spurred by the COVID-19 crisis, “a single vulnerable link is enough to bring down the entire system, just like the domino effect,” adding that “a secure approach to digital development today will determine the future of humanity for decades to come.”

The world is absolutely terrible at listening to warnings of disaster.

You can check out cyber polygon directly from their website. They always tell us what they’re going to do to us first..... The masses just never listen.

I believe they call it Zee Cybuh Pandemic.

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder
From my 80 y/o auntie today:

Blessed are those that can give without remembering and take without forgetting.​

One day a florist in Washington went to a barber for a haircut. After the cut, he asked about his bill, and the barber replied, 'I cannot accept money from you, I'm doing community service this week'. The florist was pleased and left the shop. When the barber went to open his shop the next morning, there was a 'thank you' card and a dozen roses waiting for him at his door.

Later, a cop comes in for a haircut, and when he tries to pay his bill, the barber again replies, 'I cannot accept money from you, I'm doing community service this week.' The cop was happy and left the shop. The next morning when the barber went to open up, there was a 'thank you' card and a dozen Tim Horton donuts waiting for him at his door.

Then a senator came in for a haircut, and when he went to pay his bill, the barber again replied, 'I cannot accept money from you. I'm doing community service this week.' The senator was very happy and left the shop. The next morning, when the barber went to open up, there was a dozen senators lined up waiting for a free haircut.

And that, my friends, illustrates the fundamental difference between the citizens of our country and the politicians who run it.

As Ronald Reagan said: "Both politicians and diapers need to be changed often and for the same reason."

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
A friend of mine from Hong Kong brought up this scenario. I can see it happening.

I have not been to the WuHan wet market, but I have visited one in ChengDu. I have had Chinese customers question why there is roadkill in the USA. “So wasteful “
Personally, I do not really want wuhan wet markets any where fuck ING near me Pedro. That is why the virus didnt escape in America. Because wet markets are Ching Ching Chong shit. Ask @ChingChongDingDong

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
School board meetings are where it’s at these days. People don’t like their kids messed with 😂 These are mild & bless these parents for standing up - we need more

Find their decorum? That would be the point that I would have to be DRAGGED out of there with how ballistic I would have responded to that bitch!!!

Last edited:

noelnole

Elite
Founder
I'm Boycotting All Pro Sports

BUT

If Someone Can Get Me That Banner I'll Gladly Do The Honors Here at The Juice-Box in H-Town

im in 30A seagrove today and there was a giant sized (3 story) banner of trump won

i hope for my sanity and the future of america we can over turn this fraudulent election and restore djt as our rightful cic

im ready and been ready to see people burn

Rooney

Poster
Put a billion more people in the US with a corresponding increase in government subsistence living and people here will be fighting buzzards for roadkill.
The first time I went to Dalian, China the countryside looked like excellent pheasant country. Since ringnecks are native to the area I asked my customer if he ever saw any. He replied, “too many hunters, 1.5 billion hunters in China.
Chinaman watch bird. Follow bird to nest. Kill bird then eat egg.“

Latest posts

Top Bottom