Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
No one has come out ahead more than Trump

And I mean that as a criticism

He bowed to Fauci and waltzed out of the WH handing the keys over to a demented pedo completely owned by the Chinese

Meanwhile, the elderly were butchered, business were crushed and communist infiltrators ran buckwild throughout the country

Yet, there is old Don, saying "I was Right!" LMAO are you fucking kidding me?

This is like saying I knew "Al Queda" was going to bomb the World Trade Centers but had to let it happen to show you all they are bad

The fact that even people in this thread can't decipher that Biden didn't get 81 million votes is proof positive that no grand victory is coming

America went the way of all republics. There is no solution via the political process. It's a sadistic charade and psychotic mockery

We need a mass exodus in terms ofattention, participation and compliance to the existing system

We are either serious or we aren't
236C1DD4-D68A-41F9-AA45-979769DA2C83.gif

Yeah you’re new here and you look like a troll to me. I normally don’t respond to trolls. Maybe you’re not maybe you’ve been drinking
Trump did not come out on top they tried to have him fucking arrested
I’m not sure who you are but everything you just said was bullshit. Probably the wrong thread for you
@TheRealJohnCooper is this your brother?
@MortgageHorn ?

JonnySober

Poster
Yeah you’re new here and you look like a troll to me. Trump did not come out on top they tried to have him fucking arrested
I’m not sure who you are but everything you just said was bullshit. Probably the wrong thread for you
@TheRealJohnCooper is this your brother?
@MortgageHorn ?
I have my t-shirt*

They "tried" to "impeach" Bill Clinton...he must be a good guy

I want Don to be who we thought he was....I'm concerned he's Obama for Republicans/Patriots

9Mounties07

Elite
I hear ya. I don’t know what to do right now if you figure out something we can do I will gladly join you. The only thing I see is the vote like hell happen again in 1 1/2 years
And pray that Republicans, conservatives that half power or able to make sure we never have a bullshit fraudulent election like we did in 2020 ever again
I have no idea man. I keep pushing great info to some of my "woke" friends and will continue to do so. I will overwhelm them or as Mike Pompeo says..."hit the pipe". Be a grinder...a Pipe Hitter.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder

He bowed to Fauci and waltzed out of the WH handing the keys over to a demented pedo completely owned by the Chinese

Meanwhile, the elderly were butchered, business were crushed and communist infiltrators ran buckwild throughout the country

This is like saying I knew "Al Queda" was going to bomb the World Trade Centers but had to let it happen to show you all they are bad

The fact that even people in this thread can't decipher that Biden didn't get 81 million votes is proof positive that no grand victory is coming

America went the way of all republics. There is no solution via the political process. It's a sadistic charade and psychotic mockery

We need a mass exodus in terms of attention, participation and compliance to the existing system

Not a “Big Picture” guy, are ya?

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
196801704_189728309717750_944530599420295207_n.jpg

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
I have my t-shirt*

They "tried" to "impeach" Bill Clinton...he must be a good guy

I want Don to be who we thought he was....I'm concerned he's Obama for Republicans/Patriots
I can understand being skeptical of a lot of things, but when ONE MAN has the entire gosh damn deep state world coming after him at every turn (90% of all media, All of Hollywood, All of the psychotic left, many in his own party, Corporations and All Big Tech, People of Elite status across the globe, and most of the World's leaders) just how in the absolute fuck can you truly think Trump is anything BUT what we know him to be?

JonnySober

Poster
I can understand being skeptical of a lot of things, but when ONE MAN has the entire gosh damn deep state world coming after him at every turn (90% of all media, All of Hollywood, All of the psychotic left, many in his own party, Corporations and All Big Tech, People of Elite status across the globe, and most of the World's leaders) just how in the absolute fuck can you truly think Trump is anything BUT what we know him to be?
I was Trump all the way till Jan 20th

There were perceived dates, definite promises and I had to set a deadline before I began to approach politics through the lens that Q is a psyop akin to the bolsheviks Operation Trust

To answer your question directly, no one is in better standing than Trump. He comes out golden everytime

As even Trump said all the attacks aren't really directed at him, they are directed at his supporters

In 2006 the media hated Bush and we dug our heels in for him. Meanwhile, the Bush family is deep state royalty

I became a huge supporter of Trump because of who his perceived enemies are. The Bush model presents a serious problem to this approach

This is an alternative view that we can all handle. And it must be said imo

Ironically, Trump coming back and winning in 2024 would only serve to buttress my belief in his status as President Benedict Arnold. As a true outsider of the people doesn't breakthrough a thoroughly corrupt political system, lose and then come back and win. That makes no sense in my mind

I welcome all challenges and arguments, hope you all prove me wrong. I won't belabor the point but I think interpretations of events, speeches, actions by Trump or any right wing/Patriot voice must be heavily scrutinized

We operate in a den full of vipers and snakes and it's time to get rid of them

Jtrain80

Legendary

We need a mass exodus in terms of attention, participation and compliance to the existing system

Maybe, just maybe, Trump had information that you and I do not have access to. He knew what the alternatives were and thought this was the best strategy.

I get madder than hell about the burning of my beloved country. Blood pressure shoots through the roof. Just pissed deep within my soul.

While a huge major part of all victories, Trump ain't going to save us. We have to do it ourselves. Peacefully and lawfully.

JonnySober

Poster
Maybe, just maybe, Trump had information that you and I do not have access to. He knew what the alternatives were and thought this was the best strategy.

I get madder than hell about the burning of my beloved country. Blood pressure shoots through the roof. Just pissed deep within my soul.

While a huge major part of all victories, Trump ain't going to save us. We have to do it ourselves. Peacefully and lawfully.
Definitely a possibility. Politics is war and sometimes sacrifices have to be made. There is also the chance he is who we thought he was but the plan failed

I'm merely drawing suspicion on the narrative that victory is in the bag

Moreover, we have to vet our supposed allies, pundits, representatives, leaders, etc. Ideally, we make Trump work a little harder for attention

Kemp getting booed at the state convention was actually one of the better signs I've seen. We know the entire political class is corrupt

I'm saying we embrace that and put everybody on the chopping block and see who cuts the mustard

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder
Definitely a possibility. Politics is war and sometimes sacrifices have to be made. There is also the chance he is who we thought he was but the plan failed

I'm merely drawing suspicion on the narrative that victory is in the bag

Moreover, we have to vet our supposed allies, pundits, representatives, leaders, etc. Ideally, we make Trump work a little harder for attention

Kemp getting booed at the state convention was actually one of the better signs I've seen. We know the entire political class is corrupt

I'm saying we embrace that and put everybody on the chopping block and see who cuts the mustard

download.jpg

WARfn3AGLE

Elite
OK off the topic… But who can tell me what kind of caterpillar this is crawling on the outside of my house? I’m pretty sure this thing is poisonous beautiful but poisonous. I know we have some smart people on here that can tell me what this is
View attachment 25290
Edit
Yep beautiful and poisonous like most women
Lol
White-marked tussock moth larvae. Not venomous in the sense of ☠️, but the hair can cause a reaction that is similar to a rash( think Poison Ivy) If one is crawling on you, use a stick or something else to remove. Just don’t touch! HTH.

Top Bottom