Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
This is not gonna shock anybody but he is going to run for president again I believe that with all my heart after hearing him speak this first 30 minutes. Laura just said so basically. Also he looks fantastic. Probably lost 30 pounds since after the rigged election
View attachment 25305
It’s the worst kept secret. Of course he’s running again. Let’s just hope the communist regime doesn’t throw him in jail beforehand.

9Mounties07

Elite
This is not gonna shock anybody but he is going to run for president again I believe that with all my heart after hearing him speak this first 30 minutes. Laura just said so basically. Also he looks fantastic. Probably lost 30 pounds since after the rigged election
View attachment 25305
I'm watching on RSBN, and he is so great. Man...love it. I want Mark Robinson to get up there.

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
OK off the topic… But who can tell me what kind of caterpillar this is crawling on the outside of my house? I’m pretty sure this thing is poisonous beautiful but poisonous. I know we have some smart people on here that can tell me what this is
View attachment 25290
Edit
Yep beautiful and poisonous like most women
Lol
We have similar looking ones, but darker. I think they are all different types of Tussock Moths. Are you in Florida? From what I’ve read, they live in north Central Florida.

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
It’s the worst kept secret. Of course he’s running again. Let’s just hope the communist regime doesn’t throw him in jail beforehand.
Probably the second worst kept secret of the past year. I would say the election fraud and the cabal basically getting Trump thrown out of office was the worst kept secret . and the 12 months of making up race wars, media propaganda and doing everything they could from Covid to riots at the capital to get Trump out of office

Sorry for the bad grammar. LOL

Bryan74b

Elite
Founder
View attachment 25305
Protective vest.. not wearing it. Thus a better figure fitting suit.

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
Watching Trump tonight is awesome! He is on fire per usual. no one will ever convince me that he lost legitimately to Joe Biden. One of the biggest cheat jobs by main stream media china big tech etc. in history.

It makes me a little sad because I know how great our country would be right now if he was our president. Joe he’s trying to fuck everything up and is doing a good job. But I really believe that Trump will be our next elected president. And I have hope for the future. We just have to make it through these next 3+ years. Really year and a half to get the Congress back conservative.

So we are in a shit storm now but I do see a light at the end of the tunnel. Damn I miss President Trump and look forward to him being elected president again

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
Protective vest.. not wearing it. Thus a better figure fitting suit.
True but his face is also thinner

I know somebody that went and saw him two weeks ago down in Florida and said he has lost a bunch of weight and is much healthier than when he left the office in January

GA Representative Burt Jones
He is a good friend of mine. Great guy and actually pretty tight with President Trump now

Last edited:

9Mounties07

Elite
Watching Trump tonight is awesome! He is on fire per usual. no one will ever convince me that he lost legitimately to Joe Biden. One of the biggest cheat jobs by main stream media china big tech etc. in history.

It makes me a little sad because I know how great our country would be right now if he was our president. Joe he’s trying to fuck everything up and is doing a good job. But I really believe that Trump will be our next elected president. And I have hope for the future. We just have to make it through these next 3+ years. Really year and a half to get the Congress back conservative.

So we are in a shit storm now but I do see a light at the end of the tunnel. Damn I miss President Trump and look forward to him being elected president again
I don't trust the structure right now. Military? Lloyd Austin...woke Secdef? Disgusting. Pushing CRT? Get the fk out of here. Schools? Pfftt. I want something now Dawg

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
I don't trust the structure right now. Military? Lloyd Austin...woke Secdef? Disgusting. Pushing CRT? Get the fk out of here. Schools? Pfftt. I want something now Dawg
I hear ya. I don’t know what to do right now if you figure out something we can do I will gladly join you. The only thing I see is the vote like hell happen again in 1 1/2 years
And pray that Republicans, conservatives that half power or able to make sure we never have a bullshit fraudulent election like we did in 2020 ever again

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
Right @ 170k watching atm...
Yes sir! Tonight he sounds better probably than I’ve ever heard him! And he sounds like a man that has learned from what happened in November and it’s gonna make things right in 2024. I truly believe if anyone can do it he can and the people he supports can
By doing the following

JonnySober

Poster
Yes sir! Tonight he sounds better probably than I’ve ever heard him! And he sounds like a man that has learned from what happened in November and it’s gonna make things right in 2024. I truly believe if anyone can do it he can and the people he supports can
By doing the following

No one has come out ahead more than Trump

And I mean that as a criticism

He bowed to Fauci and waltzed out of the WH handing the keys over to a demented pedo completely owned by the Chinese

Meanwhile, the elderly were butchered, business were crushed and communist infiltrators ran buckwild throughout the country

Yet, there is old Don, saying "I was Right!" LMAO are you fucking kidding me?

This is like saying I knew "Al Queda" was going to bomb the World Trade Centers but had to let it happen to show you all they are bad

The fact that even people in this thread can't decipher that Biden didn't get 81 million votes is proof positive that no grand victory is coming

America went the way of all republics. There is no solution via the political process. It's a sadistic charade and psychotic mockery

We need a mass exodus in terms of attention, participation and compliance to the existing system

We are either serious or we aren't

Last edited:
Top Bottom