Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Teddy Jack

Elite
Man my OCD makes me clean out my inbox junk and trash every day. You have a Lotta emails but you don’t write 15,000 emails do you?
Are you the head of a major government organization? It’s not a typical position. 15,000 is not unreal, especially in a pandemic which is their line of work. I’m not defending fauci, but emailing is a huge part of communication.

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
Man my OCD makes me clean out my inbox junk and trash every day. You have a Lotta emails but you don’t write 15,000 emails do you?
I started breaking out in hives thinking about having that many emails not filed away/deleted. Having any sort of notifications on my phone/email are the only OCD issues I have.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder

The original study is in Japanese but I’m trying to find a translated version to verify.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary

The original study is in Japanese but I’m trying to find a translated version to verify.
VAERS data released today showed 294,801 reports of adverse events following COVID vaccines, including 5,165 deaths and 25,359 serious injuries between Dec. 14, 2020 and May 28, 2021.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/vaers-data-deaths-reported-following-covid-vaccines/

HnstTune

Elite
Founder

This is what Dr Jeffrey McCullough was talking about on that podcast with the Japanese denying the Pfizer vaccine. Pfizer didn’t know where in the body the vaccine traveled after injection because they didn’t test it. But the Japanese did and saw this buildup in organs in mice, primarily ovaries.

Latest posts

Top Bottom