Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Or the respondents don't make it to June 10 due to Clintoncide, Seth Richicide or Epsteinicide.
iu

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
View attachment 25038
Beginning of rant
Today this idiot said he has done a better job than Trump or Reagan in creating jobs

couple of things one there’s a huge difference between creating jobs and people returning to their old jobs

And I thought Obama was the worst president in my lifetime but Biden takes the cake. What a fucking idiot. His speech was so bad I could not even post it here
At this point that clown is lucky to have a bowel movement.
It’s also ridiculous how weak and one sided the main stream media is. And how many sheep continue to follow and believe the crooked ass liberal media. A lot of people are going to do this all the way to their graves. To me it feels like similar tactics are used today like they were with Joseph Goebbels and Adolf Hitler with the media
Fake President Biden will go down as the worst president in the history of the United States!
End of rant
It's time for someone to get this fucking clown out of office.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
View attachment 25038
Beginning of rant
Today this idiot said he has done a better job than Trump or Reagan in creating jobs

couple of things one there’s a huge difference between creating jobs and people returning to their old jobs

And I thought Obama was the worst president in my lifetime but Biden takes the cake. What a fucking idiot. His speech was so bad I could not even post it here
At this point that clown is lucky to have a bowel movement.
It’s also ridiculous how weak and one sided the main stream media is. And how many sheep continue to follow and believe the crooked ass liberal media. A lot of people are going to do this all the way to their graves. To me it feels like similar tactics are used today like they were with Joseph Goebbels and Adolf Hitler with the media
Fake President Biden will go down as the worst president in the history of the United States!
End of rant
Coming out of the mouth from a guy who's never had a job in his life.

Top Bottom