Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
giphy.gif

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
Had an interesting discussion yesterday with my MD at the local VA Hospital. She had not heard of or read any of the Fauci email. When told of the contents and Fauci's acknowledgement that mask mandates were worthless along with his other revelations, my MD got a look of "everything I have been told and believed about Wuhan just got blown apart". The pressure to get vaccinated subsided during this discussion.
Doctors don’t really have time to think critically about this. Most just eat the shit they’re fed from the NIH and CDC and promulgate it to their patients.

Viking

Legendary
Founder

The war intensifies. If you are still on facebook you are supporting commies. Just an observation and I am not even surprised at the level of suppression from the deep state. Heck, we are here, in the FSF on the LAC thread. We are at war and it's only funny because we all knew big tech will be going down with the rat ship. JMHO SKOL!

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
498F05DA-4F41-4909-8D10-5FE35892B672.jpeg
Beginning of rant
Today this idiot said he has done a better job than Trump or Reagan in creating jobs

couple of things one there’s a huge difference between creating jobs and people returning to their old jobs

And I thought Obama was the worst president in my lifetime but Biden takes the cake. What a fucking idiot. His speech was so bad I could not even post it here
At this point that clown is lucky to have a bowel movement.
It’s also ridiculous how weak and one sided the main stream media is. And how many sheep continue to follow and believe the crooked ass liberal media. A lot of people are going to do this all the way to their graves. To me it feels like similar tactics are used today like they were with Joseph Goebbels and Adolf Hitler with the media
Fake President Biden will go down as the worst president in the history of the United States!
End of rant

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
Makes you wonder...the cameras sure did single out these two. Almost like we knew who was pushing the fraud?.?.?
Those two were beyond stupid, posting things on social media about it all, hence the requirement to present all the stuff she posted on various platforms.

But they were probably assured beforehand the cameras would be off to act so boldly. Did someone hack into the cameras to turn them on? Who would have that kind of capability?

SMD01

Poster
Founder
Those two were beyond stupid, posting things on social media about it all, hence the requirement to present all the stuff she posted on various platforms.

But they were probably assured beforehand the cameras would be off to act so boldly. Did someone hack into the cameras to turn them on? Who would have that kind of capability?
we will find out when the source of the money she was payed is revealed

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder

These two troglodytes will be easy to flip IMHO

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I had a similar conversation with someone at work this week that has already received the vaccination. I sent an article and their response was that his mask email was at the beginning of the pandemic and the science has evolved. Lol. Then proceeded to say we should follow the science and cdc guidelines with respect to vax and that cdc says people with antibodies need to get a vax. Here’s the problem as I see it. I can be wrong, and the vax is ultimately proven safe and effective. I hope I am. They can’t be wrong because they already took the vax and any information to the contrary will upend their personal mental thought process and potentially their health. They actually want to require both vax and n95 masks in the office. There is no logic being applied here. That’s why they are moving so fast with the vax, to get people before they can think.
Big Pharma getting immunity for the vaccine is like the FBI giving Whitey Bulger immunity to kill for 20 years. Big Pharma got theirs for life, however.

ShaolinNole

Legendary
I have a bunch of people I interact with at work that our relationship does not go one syllable beyond Basic professional courtesy and job requirements. I added another person to that list today. Several people got there due to China virus/mask commentary. I am pleasant when I speak to them but I think it’s clear I have zero interest in anything beyond was is required for work.
Yep. I don’t talk politics at work although my industry is somewhat political. Usually I get through ok but I just think it’s stupid and lacks foresight to require people to be vaccinated to come into the office. Unvaxxed are the ones knowingly taking risks by coming in. If the vax works then why does someone care if I take it? If the vax doesn’t work then how are those people going to live in a free society? Sit in a cab? Sit on a plane? Go into stores?

Top Bottom