Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
191092806_10220643079039164_9073416761909734176_n.jpg

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Had an interesting discussion yesterday with my MD at the local VA Hospital. She had not heard of or read any of the Fauci email. When told of the contents and Fauci's acknowledgement that mask mandates were worthless along with his other revelations, my MD got a look of "everything I have been told and believed about Wuhan just got blown apart". The pressure to get vaccinated subsided during this discussion.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder

Whaddya know, still some WHs left in the govt doing real work...and they clearly know what Wray is.

When Housley actually brings something true, I’ll listen. Unfortunately, he is more wrong than right. Sort of like John Solomon on Durham. Solomon brings some good info, but his “info” on Durham has never been right.

Encarnacion

Luchador Campeon
Founder
When Housley actually brings something true, I’ll listen. Unfortunately, he is more wrong than right. Sort of like John Solomon on Durham. Solomon brings some good info, but his “info” on Durham has never been right.
You’re conflating being “wrong” with timing. Housley has been right about many things. Re: Durham, Housley reported that the investigation had expanded significantly because of how much evidence he had uncovered. Between the expansion and then COVID, things got drawn way beyond the timing anyone could anticipate.

Can’t recall Solomon’s exact report btw. We still need to see if Durham ever brings the goods of course, but I still think Housley has the sources.

ShaolinNole

Legendary
Had an interesting discussion yesterday with my MD at the local VA Hospital. She had not heard of or read any of the Fauci email. When told of the contents and Fauci's acknowledgement that mask mandates were worthless along with his other revelations, my MD got a look of "everything I have been told and believed about Wuhan just got blown apart". The pressure to get vaccinated subsided during this discussion.
I had a similar conversation with someone at work this week that has already received the vaccination. I sent an article and their response was that his mask email was at the beginning of the pandemic and the science has evolved. Lol. Then proceeded to say we should follow the science and cdc guidelines with respect to vax and that cdc says people with antibodies need to get a vax. Here’s the problem as I see it. I can be wrong, and the vax is ultimately proven safe and effective. I hope I am. They can’t be wrong because they already took the vax and any information to the contrary will upend their personal mental thought process and potentially their health. They actually want to require both vax and n95 masks in the office. There is no logic being applied here. That’s why they are moving so fast with the vax, to get people before they can think.

sanfordipa

Elite
Founder
My concern is the courts and the corrupt judges will never let this into the court and will say he has no standing
This is exactly what will happen. I will happily eat crow if this ever sees the light of day at the Supreme Court. Lindell claims there’s no way they can ignore this evidence....um yes they can, Mike. They’ve already shown you that they can and will. He needs to be very careful with the timing of this. We don’t need his charade diluting the good work people are doing in Arizona.The audits are our best hope IMO.

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
This is exactly what will happen. I will happily eat crow if this ever sees the light of day at the Supreme Court. Lindell claims there’s no way they can ignore this evidence....um yes they can, Mike. They’ve already shown you that they can and will. He needs to be very careful with the timing of this. We don’t need his charade diluting the good work people are doing in Arizona.The audits are our best hope IMO.
I kinda feel the same way...

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
My concern is the courts and the corrupt judges will never let this into the court and will say he has no standing
Of course they will. The deep state is always 2 or 3 steps ahead of us, they already know which judges to own. If they don't control the AZ audit, they'll control the narrative best they can, knowing that when/if it gets to litigation, they can shut it down.

The real question is what will patriots do when confronted with irrefutable proof that the election was stolen and the installed gov't is a sham. Will they continue to sit on their hands, pretending that their votes and elections matter when irrefutable evidence shows them that in fact, voting is pointless, or will they do that for which the deep state has no answer?

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
You’re conflating being “wrong” with timing. Housley has been right about many things. Re: Durham, Housley reported that the investigation had expanded significantly because of how much evidence he had uncovered. Between the expansion and then COVID, things got drawn way beyond the timing anyone could anticipate.

Can’t recall Solomon’s exact report btw. We still need to see if Durham ever brings the goods of course, but I still think Housley has the sources.
Maybe.

Latest posts

Top Bottom