Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Jtrain80

Legendary
Faggotry in all directions!

quote-they-re-on-our-right-they-re-on-our-left-they-re-in-front-of-us-they-re-behind-us-they-chesty-puller-55-34-29.jpg

I was in a few situations where I was hopelessly outmatched. Earned a shit ton of respect when I said, "fuck it let's go out in a blaze of glory!"

Bryan74b

Elite
Founder
Speaking of Chyna
I just saw where our fake president announced the following
View attachment 24764
What does everybody think about this? Kind of surprises me
I have been preaching it from day one.. China thinks they are light years ahead of us and honestly we are simply a pot hole in their road of life. Same with Russia.. this is why Boss succeeded so much globally. He was the first to not throw others under the bus. Now yes he’s saying China should pay trillions for the virus.. Art of War. Put enough pressure on your enemy until they drop all the curtains hiding the truth to prove their innocence. Boss knows China holds the final key to the truth. Thus the sudden change in China Bad by the senile old bastard. There is no fewer than ten.. Soros is one.. Gates is one.. they and others produce the enemy to steer you in the direction away from their actions.. It’s always someone’s fault. We need just one Bourne to come clean.. yes hundreds of them exist.

Jtrain80

Legendary
And give a portion to blacks that can prove slavery of ancestors then tell them sit down and shut the fuck up already.

Sorry, not sorry. I’m sick of this racist bullshit narrative.

If they want reparations, go find the people that profited from slavery. Explicitly slave owners and slave traders. :p

Really going to suck when they find out what ethnicities profited the most.

Also, the cost of the civil war and rebuilding the south needs to come off the top of whatever they scrape together.

CombingDesert

We ain't found shit!
Founder
Can someone explain to me just how in the hell telegram works? Quite often when I click on whatever link there is, it simply opens the exact same shit in a new tab. What am I missing?
Do you have the app installed for your platform?

You should be able to get the app for iOS, Android, Windows, or MacOS. When you click the link it should redirect you to the app after you install it.

sanfordipa

Elite
Founder
If Lindell has the goods - how do you avoid war? China not only gave us the Wuhan but Lindell can prove they hacked our election? Admittedly high as fuck right now, but I've ran this through my head a bit and am convinced I'm thinking clearly
Long shot IMO. File suit in AZ and GA. Put the pressure on and see what happens.

We’re already at war.

Latest posts

Top Bottom