Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

PinkelsVisor

Elite
Founder
Buddy of mine is dealing with some hostility at the workplace due to not being vaxxed.

Apparently you have to wear a mask in the office if you aren’t vaxxed, which makes it easy for the sheeple to target those who decline the shot, which is creating a divide.

Anyone else dealing with this? Could there be some legal action taken here?

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder
Buddy of mine is dealing with some hostility at the workplace due to not being vaxxed.

Apparently you have to wear a mask in the office of you aren’t vaxxed, which makes it easy for the sheeple to target those who decline the shot, which is creating a divide.

I would just say I already had Covid and don’t need the vaccine. That my private doctor says I’m better protected Than those vaccinated as all the recent research shows.

PinkelsVisor

Elite
Founder
I would just say I already had Covid and don’t need the vaccine. That my private doctor says I’m better protected Than those vaccinated as all the recent research shows.

HR requests a vaxx card also, so can’t just say “got it” and I don’t think anyone is using logic for those who already had it.

316what

Poster
Founder

Apparently you have to wear a mask in the office if you aren’t vaxxed, which makes it easy for the sheeple to target those who decline the shot, which is creating a divide.

I’m somewhat in the same boat. Fully vaxxed people don’t have to wear masks at work while unvaxxed are auppose to wear them. However, management is forbidden from asking people if they have been vaccinated. So I just don’t wear a mask.

Is your buddy’s HR in violation of HIPPA by requiring the vax card be shown?

denn

Legendary
Founder
HR requests a vaxx card also, so can’t just say “got it” and I don’t think anyone is using logic for those who already had it.
Your buddy should seek legal advise to see what he may have for options. I can't help but think that there is something he can do to stop this. Whether he wants to do it or not is another story as it will involve more than a strongly worded letter from a lawyer to resolve it probably.

The company I am working for does not require either, and we do not make it a practice to pry in anyone's personal health stuff. We have never required masks, so there is no shaming anyone for choosing not to get vaccinated.

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder
The only reason they are telling people to get the vaccine if they already had Covid is because of the yuuuge false positive rate. But they will never admit to that.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
I’m somewhat in the same boat. Fully vaxxed people don’t have to wear masks at work while unvaxxed are auppose to wear them. However, management is forbidden from asking people if they have been vaccinated. So I just don’t wear a mask.

Is your buddy’s HR in violation of HIPPA by requiring the vax card be shown?

This is where I wonder if there is any recourse. We have to supply vax documents for the kids to go to school.

Thasubliminal

Elite
Founder

what state?

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder

Just tell your friend to print off a bunch of Fauci's emails to distribute amongst the workplace.

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder

I told them I got my vax from God and it's called an immunity system (with an abundance of patriotism on the side). I won't wear a mask. They can't make me wear a mask and should they choose to try, I'll see them in court. When we did comply earlier in the year, I wore it on my wrist aka "rist".

Then again it helps that I'm one of the owners and HR just says please help set a good example.......then I said I AM setting a good example which is why I won't put that shit on my face. My HR file would be 2 foot thick if we were a public company. :devilish:

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder

Daughter works for Advent Health in Tampa. This is the policy there, and she is not happy about it.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
From my understanding companies cannot force you to produce your vaccination records.
Correct. I work for a rather large 3 letter government organization and they released policy that we must wear masks if we have not been vaccinated yet they go on to say that they will not check our vaccination records. The smaller businesses are playing with fire as I see multitudes of lawsuits unfolding.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
I wonder if mrs noem is paying attention.

AMSO

Elite
Founder
Correct. I work for a rather large 3 letter government organization and they released policy that we must wear masks if we have not been vaccinated yet they go on to say that they will not check our vaccination records. The smaller businesses are playing with fire as I see multitudes of lawsuits unfolding.

Military is following suit. Can’t ask people to provide proof (as that is discrimination I’m pretty sure)

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Listening to that Dr. McCullough interview it suddenly struck me. This guy is just now realizing the global psy-ops Covid is. We here have been well aware of what covid is/was since it left that commie lab in Wuhan. How far ahead are we then this brilliant doctor? it appears to be at least a year! Still more to come good Doctor!! haha SKOL!

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
This is where I wonder if there is any recourse. We have to supply vax documents for the kids to go to school.
In my mind vax docs for school is much different than this Wuhan bullshit. Those vaccinations were made predominately for medical and health issues and reasons with the input of parents with their doctors. Nobody is singled out as a pariah or labeled (by wearing a mask) for not being vaccinated. This Wuhan vaccination is all about politics, control and greed and not based on sound medical practices or anonymity.

Latest posts

Top Bottom