Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Absolutely correct. You can’t go down that path and think you are putting America first
You don't gotta embrace that thing. Just let that awful beast that is California eat itself.

Nobody is saying that thing is America 1st but it doesn't need to be in looney tunes land.

Not everything that runs as GOP is a partner to the movement (see Mittens, Kemp, Collins, ect).

Let's let God's will play itself out this time:

Be subject for the Lord's sake to every human institution, whether it be to the emperor as supreme, or to governors as sent by him to punish those who do evil and to praise those who do good. For this is the will of God, that by doing good you should put to silence the ignorance of foolish people. Live as people who are free, not using your freedom as a cover-up for evil, but living as servants of God. Honor everyone. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honor the emperor.

1 Peter 2:13-17

Last edited:

Nayat

Elite
Laying in the hospital room waiting for my 15 y/o daughter to pass a kidney stone or get in for surgery.

She makes some dumb choices but is a good kid, and a patriot to boot. In her honor, since she brought it up to me, has the 30,000 “unfolded ballots” in Georgia been discussed?

She found the article while arguing with her CNN watching grandpa (moms side).

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Is it me and my computer or is there some weird JuJu going on with this thread. The post above is from Tuesday.
@croot_lord messaged me (and likely others) and said he accidentally blew up an entire day. Kind of a big day, but shit happens. Roll on, Patriots!!! And don’t forget Bannon is on again this afternoon at 4:00 Central.

croot_lord

Administrator
Administrator
Founder
@croot_lord messaged me and said he accidentally blew up an entire day. Kind of a big day, but shit happens. Roll on, Patriots!!! And don’t forget Bannon is on again this afternoon at 4:00 Central.
Sorry about that, guys. If you were a patron and don't have your patron status anymore, let me know, and I can re-add it to your account. I can't add payment information, though, so you'll have to redo that part when the month is out.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

denn

Legendary
Founder
I know I probably shouldn't be surprised, but where are the woman condemning males potentially taking over woman's sports? Do woman actually care? If they don't, I am getting a few over sized woman's clothes and trying out for the LPGA tour.

Last edited:

WindyCityCoug

Elite
Founder
Yes. Croot_Lord made a big boo boo and deleted like all of yesterday's posts. Also lotta people that become subscribing members and got the Patron flag under the avatar lost those too...which I am included in that group.

Yeah, bummer

We actually Lost ALL of Tuesday too, two full days,
Early Tues. around 4am is the last post above you will see,

Earlier this morning I was getting caught up, from Tues night to Wed AM there were some excellent Tweets and links, all lost now.

If people run across stuff from the past 48 hours, I recommend folks re-posting anything online from Tues or Wed twitter feeds/ news cycles.

Latest posts

Top Bottom