Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Bama Fan In AR

Elite
Founder
7 parties today and managed to squeeze in dinner with my mother in law in between.

My goodness, I'm exhausted.

I'm bailing on the parties tomorrow and am going to sit my ass at the pool bar aaaaallll day (and God bless the woman, my mother in law is joining me. We're going to get day drunk. I adore her).

My husband said he might have to take out a loan for the graduation checks this year. (yep, I just write checks). I reminded him that if our biggest problem is that we have too many beloved kids graduating this year, who happen to be the kids of really great friends, we got nothing to complain about. ❤
Most years, I hand out checks like chiclets, but this year I’m handing out Crypto. Simple gift that could be huge in the future. $50 will yield about 10mm shares to gift (at current price of $0.0000045). Who knows, if it hits a penny.....$$$!
Edit to add; not investment advice and these gifts will likely be worth zilch someday, but it’s fun for them (and me) to dream of a Lamborghini 😉

Last edited:

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
It's been working out for 24 years.

I spend on shoes and kids. He matches and raises my spending. Neither of us question each other, just give a heads up. We knew this year was coming, so we just have to laugh.

He is a great husband, father and friend. All that matters to me is that my husband and kids are happy. Hard for him to argue that point.

And thank you. I try my best. I'm nowhere close to perfect, but we have a lot of fun and a lot of love.

Ask @Nape about grad season. He knows what we do. It's a thing. It's a blast. It's exhausting.
I'm old enough to be your father, but, would you adopt me? Already graduated so there will be no parties...graduation that is. Just put a chair next to you and your MIL. :)

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Eh. He’s not good for the party period. Conservatives have no business cozying up to someone like Jenner. He’s not a conservative if you haven’t noticed by him cutting off his dick
This mentality is why "conservatives" get their asses handed to them on pretty much every issue IYAM.
conservatives can have mental health issues too
This.

Also who cares if it is a "conservative"? People can do the right thing for America without fitting into preconceived box especially in looney land California.
The treasury has come out and said this is pretty much the whole reason altcoins exist and why the crackdown on cryptos is coming (among other things).

China is obviously trying old-school counterfeiting as well but what they aren't trying would be the shorter list.
And odds are high that it was intentional. Fuel shortage up next....then food.
A good old fashion food shortage would do this country wonders.

Maybe people will respect farmers and middle America then again finally?

Maybe we'll start producing shit here? (Let a patriot dream)....
4db58081010dbfd4593085639efec6e6.jpg

America 1st

Founder
This. If they remove Joe or he steps down (as he should) there is a Constitutional process for who goes next. You don't just slide the opposite guy in the election ticket in (even if he "won").
Fuck her. If there is not a Constitutional process to fix this shit, then we will make one.

Fraud vitaites the election according to the Supreme Court, unless we arent taking their advice anymore...

This is going to get ugly no matter what.
I think she is saying there is a Constitutional process to follow even if fraud is proven.

Trump just getting "installed" doesn't seem to align with Constitutional succession.

Would seem if they remove Joe and hoe someone we very much don't like is going to be POTUS for the remainder of that term.

If that happened after 2022 the GOP might control the House which would make things interesting given that we know The Speaker doesn't need to be an elected member of Congress...
Winners take all.
Cheaters take none.

If fraud is proven and Biden refuses to Nixon his way out of this, there will be mass uprising.
I think this will be the justification his cabinet will use (publicly) for his removal.
Fuck Her!

That's For a Duly/Legally Elected Sitting Presidency

See SCOTUS Ruling On Fraud & Fruit From the Forbidden Tree

He Was NEVER a Duly/Legally Elected President

The Constitution Doesn't Allow for Fraud - EVER
True.

But that only removes Puddin.

Removing him and hoe is only half the battle. Installing "the right person" is a separate part of the process and The Constitution lays out a process for succession.

The Speaker could become POTUS so removing Pudding might be something that requires a little patience if patriots want to get this just right.

Mmal7777

Elite
Founder
This. If they remove Joe or he steps down (as he should) there is a Constitutional process for who goes next. You don't just slide the opposite guy in the election ticket in (even if he "won").

I think she is saying there is a Constitutional process to follow even if fraud is proven.

Trump just getting "installed" doesn't seem to align with Constitutional succession.

Would seem if they remove Joe and hoe someone we very much don't like is going to be POTUS for the remainder of that term.

If that happened after 2022 the GOP might control the House which would make things interesting given that we know The Speaker doesn't need to be an elected member of Congress...

I think this will be the justification his cabinet will use (publicly) for his removal.

True.

But that only removes Puddin.

Removing him and hoe is only half the battle. Installing "the right person" is a separate part of the process and The Constitution lays out a process for succession.

The Speaker could become POTUS so removing Pudding might be something that requires a little patience if patriots want to get this just right.
The constitution does not address removing a fraudulently elected president. So the succession guide in the constitution does not apply here. I think it would be one of the largest Supreme Court case in the history of our country and would be taught In History books for 100’s of years.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
The constitution does not address removing a fraudulently elected president. So the succession guide in the constitution does not apply here. I think it would be one of the largest Supreme Court case in the history of our country and would be taught In History books for 100’s of years.

Pretty sure it would be THE largest SCOTUS case in history.

America 1st

Founder
COT DAMN!!

Did Not Know

Just in case you were wondering why 60 Minutes had a hit piece on this Paisan - the Governor of Florida. Anyone who criticizes him - I have a question for you - can you please post your education and service to our country resume so we can put things in perspective?

“Ronald Dion DeSantis was born on September 14, 1978, in Jacksonville, Florida, the son of Karen (née Rogers) and Ronald DeSantis.[1] He is of Italian descent.[2] His family moved to Orlando, Florida, before relocating to Dunedin, Florida, when he was six years old.[3] In 1991, he was a member of the Little League team from Dunedin National that made it to the Little League World Series in Williamsport, Pennsylvania.[4][5]

After graduating from Dunedin High School in 1997, DeSantis attended Yale University. He was captain of Yale's varsity baseball team and joined the Delta Kappa Epsilon fraternity.[5][6] On the Yale baseball team, DeSantis was an outfielder; as a senior in 2001, he had the team's best batting average at .336.[7][8][9][10]
He graduated from Yale in 2001 with a B.A. magna cum laude in history.[11] He then spent a year as a history teacher at the Darlington School.[12] DeSantis then attended Harvard Law School, graduating in 2005 with a Juris Doctor cum laude.[13][14]

DeSantis received his Reserve Naval officer's commission and assignment to the Judge Advocate General's Corps (JAG) in 2004 at the U.S. Naval Reserve Center in Dallas, Texas, while still a student at Harvard Law School. He completed Naval Justice School in 2005. Later that year, he received orders to the JAG Trial Service Office Command South East at Naval Station Mayport, Florida, as a prosecutor. In 2006, he was promoted from lieutenant, junior grade to lieutenant. He worked for the commander of Joint Task Force-Guantanamo (JTF-GTMO), working directly with detainees at the Guantanamo Bay Joint Detention Facility.[15][16][17]

In 2007, DeSantis reported to the Naval Special Warfare Command Group in Coronado, California, where he was assigned to SEAL Team One and deployed to Iraq[18] with the troop surge as the Legal Advisor to the SEAL Commander, Special Operations Task Force-West in Fallujah.[15][16][17]

DeSantis returned to the U.S. in April 2008, at which time he was reassigned to the Naval Region Southeast Legal Service. The U.S. Department of Justice appointed him to serve as an Assistant U.S. Attorney[18] at the U.S. Attorney's Office in the Middle District of Florida. DeSantis was assigned as a trial defense counsel until his honorable discharge from active duty in February 2010.

He concurrently accepted a reserve commission as a lieutenant in the Judge Advocate General's Corps of the US Navy Reserve.[19] He was awarded the Bronze Star Medal, the Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal, the Global War on Terrorism Service Medal and the Iraq Campaign Medal.[15][16][17”

May be an image of 1 person, standing and military uniform
Benedict Arnold was a soldier too.

Not saying Desantis is a Benedict but let's not allow service to this country to be a blank check for life. Otherwise No Name and other fuck sticks would be immune from scrutiny and that idea makes me want to shove a fork in an electrical outlet.

America 1st

Founder
It wouldn't matter if he "won the election" via fraud. Congress confirmed him via a constitutional process.

Hell The Founders didn't even prescribe an election for POTUS by the general public so the "fraud" making things "void" angle doesn't apply especially when Congress chooses to exercise their right under The Constitution to confirm someone. That branch has that authority under The Constitution, not the judicial branch.

Edit: put another way this is about creating public support to remove him first.

Installing Trump again is a separate battle entirely.

This mentality is why "conservatives" get their asses handed to them on pretty much every issue IYAM.

This.

Also who cares if it is a "conservative"? People can do the right thing for America without fitting into preconceived box especially in looney land California.

The treasury has come out and said this is pretty much the whole reason altcoins exist and why the crackdown on cryptos is coming (among other things).

China is obviously trying old-school counterfeiting as well but what they aren't trying would be the shorter list.

A good old fashion food shortage would do this country wonders.

Maybe people will respect farmers and middle America then again finally?

Maybe we'll start producing shit here? (Let a patriot dream)....
View attachment 24562

you think supporting Jenner is the way to win elections in California? And then we can start filling all the positions on the right with minorities and trannies so we can be the winning party. Adopting the lefts strategy is an interesting one if I say so myself

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Hey yall. Hadnt been by in a while. My bp had gotten off the charts bad so i had to back off. I just wanted to wish everyone a thankful Memorial day. Ill be back soon to dive in but I needed a breather to get my heart right.
Still full on supporting Kek. The dumb fucking press is trying to reconcile the Wuflu coming from Chyna. I m a hundred or so back but over the next week i will catch up.
W
W
G
G
A

America 1st

Founder
you think supporting Jenner is the way to win elections in California? And then we can start filling all the positions on the right with minorities and trannies so we can be the winning party. Adopting the lefts strategy is an interesting one if I say so myself
Nobody is saying we should install trannies in every position.

That thing could rock the boat in that state tho and that state desperately needs that.

Nobody is saying we should install trannies in every position.

That thing could rock the boat in that state tho and that state desperately needs that.

I don’t disagree with that. And it’s my opinion but I believe it is important to have conservatism. You cant be American first and have very liberal policies and viewpoints that are counterproductive.

Last edited:
Top Bottom