Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Let's not forget these fine logo's

View attachment 24318
And most importantly

iu

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
I’m sure it’s already been posted. I have nothing bad to say about the fact Biden lost his son. Even though I think Biden is a scumbag, I still feel sympathy for any father who buries their child. That said, his son was not killed in combat. His son died of cancer. Biden is just playing for sympathy as he always does. It’s all about him, not the soldiers who died for our country.

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
Came across this over at the Conservative Treehouse. I have not been following the Ivermectin stuff - is it as legit a cure as this article suggests?

The Cure
Yes it’s legit. Have a buddy that was on deaths doorstep and after ivermectin he was Covid free 2 days later. Day after he said he knew he would live and felt significant improvement.

catfishpunter

Elite
Founder
Fuck her. If there is not a Constitutional process to fix this shit, then we will make one.

Fraud vitaites the election according to the Supreme Court, unless we arent taking their advice anymore...

This is going to get ugly no matter what.

Winners take all.
Cheaters take none.

If fraud is proven and Biden refuses to Nixon his way out of this, there will be mass uprising.

Latest posts

Top Bottom