Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

God Cam It

Elite

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!

Q may be back!!!

May 29, 2021 3:24:40 PM EDT
B ID: 000000 No. 111
Fact Vs. Fiction
We will not tell you which is which; the choice is yours.

Who gave you the Playbooks?
Who helps you answer Questions?

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder

Q may be back!!!

Fact Vs. Fiction

It has “B” at the top, not “Q”. What does that mean?

9Mounties07

Elite

Q may be back!!!

Fact Vs. Fiction

Boom Boom Boom

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder

Q may be back!!!

Fact Vs. Fiction

Your link says it doesn't exist.

Must have been debunked already

Mmal7777

Elite
Founder
Same here. Don’t remember the source (likely this or other iteration of LAC threads) but I’m certain it’s been discussed that the first cases showed up in the fall of 19 in Wuhan. Remember, certain tech giants have been actively suppressing these discussions so going back and finding record of them will be difficult.
My MIL came back from Vegas in Nov of 19 sick as a dog and test negative for everything. It was definitely China virus.
My wife got it a year later and she(MIL) did as well. She was fine. No side effects.

Wife and I were intimate the night before she Tested positive and I had no side effects. We were intimate the the night before she tested positive and I never felt a thing. Went to the hunting camp for three days to get away and came back fine. Weird shit

Last edited:

rCW702

Elite
My MIL came back from Vegas in Nov of 19 sick as a dog and test negative for everything. It was definitely China virus.
My wife got it a year later and she(MIL) did as well. She was fine. No side effects.

Wife and I were intimate the night before she Tested positive and I had no side effects. We were intimate the the night before she tested positive and I never felt a thing. Went to the hunting camp for three days to get away and came back fine. Weird shit
Neither did she.

Sorry, started drinking early.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
This part absolutely cracks me up. Well done.
I'm still freezing. I looked like mini Nanook of the North today... and I've got serious aftershock shivering going on. (Seriously..wtf? I was sweating 6 days ago. And no... I'm a grown ass woman who doesn't *giggles* glisten. I sweat.)

Finally got it shut down at 1:45 when I yelled "if you have balls, get the hell out of my house". 4 parties today and that one statement was the first topic brought up...(out of everything else) and everybody was laughing about it and 'oh my gawd... did you really say that?'

Ahem... how long have y'all known me? How long have your kids known me? That's probably the mildest thing I've said to these kids. More laughter and concurrence that this is true.

And, yep... flip cup champ, Me. They think they invented the game.

Amateurs.

(I suck at beer pong, though)🤣

(Sorry. Had to edit because the posts do this weird thing and scroll back so I hit the wrong post to reply to)

Latest posts

Top Bottom